

Please abide by the IF Rules & Regulations at all times.
No bashing of actors or discussing their personal lives. This EDT is only for Episode Discussion!
Permission given by the Channel Mod.-- Mnx12


Please abide by the IF Rules & Regulations at all times.
No bashing of actors or discussing their personal lives. This EDT is only for Episode Discussion!
Permission given by the Channel Mod.-- Mnx12
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Jas seedha shamsher ko bole naaz ke shaadi advait se hone chahiye ..shamsher kya karega?
Iss acha jail chala jaata ... roj ka drama jelana nahi padata
Precap...
Ekam and Nehmat having soft moment.. 🥰🥰
And family reunion between Jas and naaz😆
New episode upload hua hai ..
thank you..Jas aagye aur boring episode ke line lag gaye.
Haven't been watching the episodes recently. Honestly this show is quite boring. Jasmine is the biggest bore and her bring brought back is a big turn off. Nehkam just do not click for me as I don't feel their chemistry. Only thing that interests me is advait and his screen time is so minimal. I think I will start watching when nehvait marry. Only then will show be interesting.
i feel the sameOriginally posted by: Miss-Behave
Haven't been watching the episodes recently. Honestly this show is quite boring. Jasmine is the biggest bore and her bring brought back is a big turn off. Nehkam just do not click for me as I don't feel their chemistry. Only thing that interests me is advait and his screen time is so minimal. I think I will start watching when nehvait marry. Only then will show be interesting.