Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

thanks for the tagging..Okay after this teaser i feel like naksu might have a memory loss? And  looks like these love triangle will be stretched till end?? or till naksu's memory is back and goes in search for uk..

Thats confusing and exciting at the same..I want  to know how will naksu be back in her body ..and will she remember everything or not.what about original mudeok i.e. jin byeon... since the actress is  said to appear in guest role.appearance.By the way it feels bad to see  the cutie ukie and naksu in such state ..both of them has gone through hell and high waters...

Seriously makers should give a happy ending..especially since almost all dramas of 2022  have got a bad ending or sad ending this year.

Krish58 thumbnail

There are also pretty much gossips and theories going around that  it will be now  jin byeon soul in naksu's body who os being shown in teasers as naksu  bever wore white or light colour clothes it was jin byeon..who  wore light colour clothes..and  jung uk will only meet naksu in mudeok body at end.. Though i dont believe in this theory or rumour as it seems pretty much weird .😔

Edited by Krish58 - 1 years ago
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This is going to interesting now, hope they do not give any filler episodes and stretch too much.

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

not sure how they gonna take it forward .. naksu’s original body was destroyed  but we see it back in these teasers .. buyeon will have a crucial role too but we just have one body .. 

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: EXOL

not sure how they gonna take it forward .. naksu’s original body was destroyed  but we see it back in these teasers .. buyeon will have a crucial role too but we just have one body .. 

Let's see how they explain how Naksu's original body survived. I find Buyeon interesting, as we still do not know much about her, hope they explore her more in this season.

Krish58 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sunflower52

This is going to interesting now, hope they do not give any filler episodes and stretch too much.

yes , i mean i really want a proper ending with questions answered rather than having filler episodes and streching of things like the love triangle..I mean it was pretty much clear that naksu and uk loved each other.And may be it was just a infatuation between yul and naksu when they were young..Mudeok  very much made ot clear to yul in s1 ending about it.

Krish58 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: EXOL

yes i  think may be she will come at end where uk,naksu will be fighting against Jin mu and may be  at that time jin byeon might come to help them with powers as jin byeon  has some special  powers

Krish58 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sunflower52

Let's see how they explain how Naksu's original body survived. I find Buyeon interesting, as we still do not know much about her, hope they explore her more in this season.

hmm yes may be one or two episodes..Where she comes in to help  or we  know about her when jung uk and naksu meets for first time after their respective deaths May be at that time will be best to  see all three of them together and hopefully jin byeon mom  or master lee explaining things. ..Considering that its only 10 episodes season 2.So i am not sire how much will they explore  and how much will be left .For dramas like this atleast another 10 episodes are necessary.To  have proper ending. 

elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Mmmmm don't kill me guys...but I haven't even watched 1 season till now ðŸ˜† but it's on my list😎 so will watch it sooner than later