Posted: 1 years ago

🤣🤣...anyone remembers this? I don't think celebs had this fun at any other wedding...❤️

https://twitter.com/amanaggar/status/1593114776410128384?s=20&t=GOEcunwMjyQ-mDjWFW4MrQ

This was at Sonam’s wedding right? Sonam’s whole wedding was mad fun!! Esp her reception night. SRK, Salman etc partied like mad!!! It was great fun! IIRC, even Varun D partied a lot. Her whole wedding was so understated & nice. And she didn’t even spend a lot b/c her wedding was literally in her own house & her reception was at Leela Palace & her & Rhea’s bff is the Leela Palace hotel group heiress. 😆 Wonder whose smart idea this was b/c it ain’t coming from Sonam! 😆

ETA: Sonam started the trend in BW of at-home weddings. Always felt her wedding was the blue-print of RK-Aloo’s wedding too. Aloo looked soo radiant at her wedding!! Her wedding attire has all my whole heart!! ❤️

Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

This was at Sonam’s wedding right? Sonam’s whole wedding was mad fun!!! Esp her reception night. SRK, Salman etc partied like mad!!! It was great fun! IIRC, even Varun D partied a lot. Her whole wedding was so understated & nice. And she didn’t even spend a lot b/c her wedding was literally in her own house & her reception was at Leela Palace & her & Rhea’s bff is the Leela Palace hotel group heiress. 😆 Wonder whose smart idea this was but it ain’t coming from Sonam! 😆

Yes Sonam's marriage....It was such a warm and fuzzy affair.❤️...even the forum members had become friends for 2-3 days...😆

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

Yes Sonam's marriage....It was such a warm and fuzzy affair.❤️...even the forum members had become friends for 2-3 days...😆

What did you think of the RK-Aloo wedding? Idk why they got much criticism for it, (I mean apart from it being a shot-gun wedding which some people called out & were thoroughly reprimanded for. 😆 And then they turned out spot-on 😆😆) 

Aloo looked lovely (one of the few times I thought she did) and even RK ditched his serious, mysterious persona & laughed & smiled a lot. Her wedding outfit was  I’ve an obsession with white & gold so I heart it!!! ❤️

ETA: Sonam started the trend in BW of at-home weddings. Always felt her wedding was the blue-print of RK-Aloo’s wedding too. Aloo looked soo radiant at her wedding!! Her wedding attire has all my whole heart!! ❤️

IKR  How beautiful was this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ccPPbWxq3A&t=13s&ab_channel=BollywoodLive

What did you think of the RK-Aloo wedding? Idk why they got much criticism for it, (I mean apart from it being a shot-gun wedding which some people called out & were thoroughly reprimanded for. 😆 And then they turned out spot-on 😆😆) 

Aloo looked lovely (one of the few times I thought she did) and even RK ditched his serious, mysterious persona & laughed & smiled a lot. Her wedding outfit was  I’ve an obsession with white & gold so I heart it!!! ❤️

I just loved it...those two days were bliss....❤️😆

Lol cute. You can see that RK is very eager to be a father. He’s also spoken about it in the past, that he really wants kids. Now that he’s had a baby-girl, he must be over the moon. I hope she looks like Aloo, lol. B/c Neetu’a genes are MAD strong!! RK is a male copy of her’s & even his niece (who they say he dotes on) is a carbon copy of Neetu & RK. 😆

Anil has a lot of good will in the industry. Plus the whole thing was not very expensive.

They invited the whole industry and even media knew about it. It was actually a very well hosted one as the wedding was at home with all rituals and the reception was one big party.

The invitations to the film fraternity and media were sent in advance and the reception theme was fun.

Can anyone link me to Sonam's wedding thread? 

Originally posted by DetachednNumb

Can anyone link me to Sonam's wedding thread? 

Yes please...I would love to see those videos one more time...😆