Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Nush_Rat

About what?

Detail me bolo bahen! 

Okay, so my cousin is here and he and my Maa were sharing old stories... And the topic came to ghosts and spirits and such.

This was when my Maa told a story about me.

So, first about myself... I am prone to having quite a number of outbursts when my exams commence. Everyone knows I end up sniping at them due to my temper during the exam season. 

Maa told us that when I was in class 8th that is the year 2013, during the final exams that year, I threw the worst temper tantrum in my entire lifetime till now. She told that it was the day before my Mathematics exam and I was like absolutely totally furious due to something. At first she and my Grandma thought that it is my usual sniping that happens every year. But then, I ended up nearly tearing my Mathematics book apart in a fit of rage (they managed to stop me) and that is when they doubted that something else was the reason for my uncontrollable anger because no matter how much angry I got, I never ever damaged even a single page of my textbooks.

So, my Grandma called her brother and he did some prayers and put tilak on my forehead after which I calmed down and fell asleep. He said that "something" attached itself to me due to someone or something similar.

And do you know the most surprising part... I remember every single temper tantrum I have thrown due to exams but I have absolutely ZERO recollection of this particular one. 

How can I possibly not freak out at this?! And that too after my cousin told me that he had a ghost/paranormal experience just two months back... 

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 8 months ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Good morning! 😊

First of all, I'm extremely sorry for my delayed reply. I was gonna post it last night itself but IF aur iske nakhre! 😡 😡 😡

Comng to the incident you shared, when I started reading, I was actually laughing because I do the same, even now. Any important meeting or presentation - my family members see my outburst.

But the specific incident you mentioned - you are bound to freak out.

I do believe there are powers beyond our senses and they have the ability to affect us. While I have never experienced it, my maasi has and hence I believe in their existence. 

I'm simply glad that you were taken care of promptly. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Good morning! 😊

Good evening... 🤗

First of all, I'm extremely sorry for my delayed reply. I was gonna post it last night itself but IF aur iske nakhre! 😡 😡 😡

I understand... IF has been showing its dramatics here too. Achha khaasa essay type kiya tha humne. Uske baad post par tap kiya toh error dikha diya. 😡

Comng to the incident you shared, when I started reading, I was actually laughing because I do the same, even now. Any important meeting or presentation - my family members see my outburst.

I know...My family members too always expect my outbursts whenever there is something important. I still remember my class 10th board exams; it was the computer applications subject exam the next day and I was literally rattofying all the codes and stuff (I was quite weak when it came to programming and codes and stuff) and around 10pm, there was a power cut. I still remember I had straight up cursed the electricity department out of my frustration. (Mo special glare mila wo alag baat hai 😆)

But the specific incident you mentioned - you are bound to freak out.

I do believe there are powers beyond our senses and they have the ability to affect us. While I have never experienced it, my maasi has and hence I believe in their existence. 

I'm simply glad that you were taken care of promptly. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Yup. I freaked out real bad when my Maa recounted this story to us. When she started the story I was like "Okay, it's about one of my outbursts. Nothing special there..." 

But then, when she finished the story I was like, "WTF? When in the world did this happen??" I mean such a huge thing happened and I have zero memories of it... Bahut bura waala shock laga tha.

My Maa, Maasi and my cousin who had come to visit have had quite a lot of such experiences. I mean he literally had one just a month ago. It was quite a tale I must say...

Btw, aside from this, I really want to know your opinion about a character... I have been reading some web novels and I am kind of on the fence about a character. Need some insight there...

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Good evening... 🤗

Good morning! 😜

I understand... IF has been showing its dramatics here too. Achha khaasa essay type kiya tha humne. Uske baad post par tap kiya toh error dikha diya. 😡

I know...My family members too always expect my outbursts whenever there is something important. I still remember my class 10th board exams; it was the computer applications subject exam the next day and I was literally rattofying all the codes and stuff (I was quite weak when it came to programming and codes and stuff) and around 10pm, there was a power cut. I still remember I had straight up cursed the electricity department out of my frustration. (Mo special glare mila wo alag baat hai 😆)

😆

Yup. I freaked out real bad when my Maa recounted this story to us. When she started the story I was like "Okay, it's about one of my outbursts. Nothing special there..." 

But then, when she finished the story I was like, "WTF? When in the world did this happen??" I mean such a huge thing happened and I have zero memories of it... Bahut bura waala shock laga tha.

My Maa, Maasi and my cousin who had come to visit have had quite a lot of such experiences. I mean he literally had one just a month ago. It was quite a tale I must say...

Agreed.

Btw, aside from this, I really want to know your opinion about a character... I have been reading some web novels and I am kind of on the fence about a character. Need some insight there...

Sure. 👍🏼

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Good morning! 😜

Good afternoon... smiley31

Sorry my cousins decided to stay for an extra day... And we all went out sightseeing. 

Sure. smiley20

Okay, so first I'll give some basics of the story... The story is about the FL who is forced to live as a guy by her mother. Her father had a mistress and has a son from her and her mother doesn't have a strong foothold in the family business so, if her father found out that she was a girl, he could easily take away all her mother's shares in the company and throw them out. She is helping her mother gain her business and property back so that she can easily divorce her husband.

Now, the ML here is a perfect gentleman. He is always helping the FL, treating him (her) as his younger brother and making sure he (she) doesn't suffer any unnecessary bullying. Also, when he came to know that she was hiding her real identity and pretending to be a guy, he didn't get angry instead he actually helped her cover all the tracks. He is also in love with her so, in order to help her hide her identity, he was even ready to pretend to be a homosexual in order to make everyone continue believing that the FL is a guy and the rumours of her hiding her identity are fake. 

The only drawback of his character is that he is insanely protective... And he even used to get jealous easily before realising his feelings. He used to believe that he is being protective as a brother but he literally attempted to control his (her) [non-existent] dating life too. So, I don't know what to make out of his character... Because I sure curse him a lot for his insane protectiveness. But then, he again is a perfect gentleman and never misbehaves with her, even when he is angry. So, I'm kinda confused... Care to help??

Also, I absolutely need to praise two more characters... They are like my top 2 favourite MLs. No one beats them in that race. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Good afternoon... smiley31

Good evening! smiley31

Sorry my cousins decided to stay for an extra day... And we all went out sightseeing. 

No problem. I hope you guys had a great time. smiley16

Okay, so first I'll give some basics of the story... The story is about the FL who is forced to live as a guy by her mother. Her father had a mistress and has a son from her and her mother doesn't have a strong foothold in the family business so, if her father found out that she was a girl, he could easily take away all her mother's shares in the company and throw them out. She is helping her mother gain her business and property back so that she can easily divorce her husband.

Now, the ML here is a perfect gentleman. He is always helping the FL, treating him (her) as his younger brother and making sure he (she) doesn't suffer any unnecessary bullying. Also, when he came to know that she was hiding her real identity and pretending to be a guy, he didn't get angry instead he actually helped her cover all the tracks. He is also in love with her so, in order to help her hide her identity, he was even ready to pretend to be a homosexual in order to make everyone continue believing that the FL is a guy and the rumours of her hiding her identity are fake. 

The only drawback of his character is that he is insanely protective... And he even used to get jealous easily before realising his feelings. He used to believe that he is being protective as a brother but he literally attempted to control his (her) [non-existent] dating life too. So, I don't know what to make out of his character... Because I sure curse him a lot for his insane protectiveness. But then, he again is a perfect gentleman and never misbehaves with her, even when he is angry. So, I'm kinda confused... Care to help??

I'd say this is quite interesting. I mean I myself have come across such situation where I simply couldn't understand whether I should like a character or not because of this polar opposite characteristics.

I think I could be 100 percent sure had I watched the show in person. Because sometimes description doesn't completely capture the character essence and we misjudge.

However, as long as his possessives isn't like Gul's MLs where he's manhandling and all that stuff, I think he's a rather likeable character.

Love is an extremely powerful emotion. So it the possessiveness that comes along with it. As long as you are not directly dictating someone else's life, I think indirectly trying to keep someone close to you because you don't wanna lose them is an extremely relatable emotion. It's just that we struggle with this feeling where we know our possessiveness is wrong and hence try not to act upon it but always dread the possibility of losing someone we love.

If your ML is like that, I think he's a pretty good character. 🤗

Also, I absolutely need to praise two more characters... They are like my top 2 favourite MLs. No one beats them in that race. 

Is that so? 😉

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Okay, first and foremost... I got my fourth semester marksheet today. I got a distinction on my thesis!!! I got 86% marks on my thesis!!

This is beyond my expectations... 

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 7 months ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Good evening! smiley31

smiley31

No problem. I hope you guys had a great time. smiley16

Yup, all of us had a really great time... Proper enjoyment after so long. 

I'd say this is quite interesting. I mean I myself have come across such situation where I simply couldn't understand whether I should like a character or not because of this polar opposite characteristics.

Yeah, that's why I'm just confused... Because I absolutely love him in general for all his traits but then I end up nearly cursing him for his over protectiveness and possessiveness. He literally has polar opposite characteristics.

I think I could be 100 percent sure had I watched the show in person. Because sometimes description doesn't completely capture the character essence and we misjudge.

However, as long as his possessives isn't like Gul's MLs where he's manhandling and all that stuff, I think he's a rather likeable character.

Love is an extremely powerful emotion. So it the possessiveness that comes along with it. As long as you are not directly dictating someone else's life, I think indirectly trying to keep someone close to you because you don't wanna lose them is an extremely relatable emotion. It's just that we struggle with this feeling where we know our possessiveness is wrong and hence try not to act upon it but always dread the possibility of losing someone we love.

If your ML is like that, I think he's a pretty good character. 🤗

Oh that's for sure... He is nowhere like the manhandling MLs shown on ITV. He is a perfect gentleman and even treats the FLs family with absolute respect. His mother too is an absolute sweetheart... 

Love indeed is an absolutely powerful emotion. And of course, it comes along with its other aspects, like possesiveness, occasional insecurities and so on. People too often become irrational when in love... We have seen a lot of examples in real life too when people simply do things because they are blindly in love with someone. As long as emotions don't take an unhealthy turn, it's all good. And honestly, this one is one of the best MLs I have come across in novels (and maybe even TV shows I have watched). It's just that his polar opposite characteristics drive me to confusion and I don't know whether to praise him or get annoyed. Yes he is frustrating but he is also an absolute sweetheart.

Is that so? 😉

YESS!!! I read a few more novels last month and honestly I am absolutely in love with those two MLs. I just can't get enough of them... Literally want to praise them to the skies.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Okay, first and foremost... I got my fourth semester marksheet today. I got a distinction on my thesis!!! I got 86% marks on my thesis!!

This is beyond my expectations... 

That is awesome! smiley4 smiley4 smiley4

Congratulations bahen! smiley40 smiley41 smiley41 smiley41 smiley40

Couldn't have been happier! smiley27 smiley27 smiley27

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Yup, all of us had a really great time... Proper enjoyment after so long. 

That's great! smiley4

Yeah, that's why I'm just confused... Because I absolutely love him in general for all his traits but then I end up nearly cursing him for his over protectiveness and possessiveness. He literally has polar opposite characteristics.

smiley36 Sounds interesting as well as frustrating smiley36

Oh that's for sure... He is nowhere like the manhandling MLs shown on ITV. He is a perfect gentleman and even treats the FLs family with absolute respect. His mother too is an absolute sweetheart... 

smiley27 smiley27 smiley27

Love indeed is an absolutely powerful emotion. And of course, it comes along with its other aspects, like possesiveness, occasional insecurities and so on. People too often become irrational when in love... We have seen a lot of examples in real life too when people simply do things because they are blindly in love with someone. As long as emotions don't take an unhealthy turn, it's all good. And honestly, this one is one of the best MLs I have come across in novels (and maybe even TV shows I have watched). It's just that his polar opposite characteristics drive me to confusion and I don't know whether to praise him or get annoyed. Yes he is frustrating but he is also an absolute sweetheart.

Then I think you can like him without feeling guilty about it. smiley20

YESS!!! I read a few more novels last month and honestly I am absolutely in love with those two MLs. I just can't get enough of them... Literally want to praise them to the skies.

To phir kisne roka hain? smiley2

I'm always up for a good character analysis. smiley20

Which reminds me, you are yet to read my story. smiley7 The one I've been dying to share with you. smiley13