Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 months ago

Good morning/afternoon... smiley31

Kya haal chaal?

Weather here is literally dreadful and I am currently functioning on less than 4 hours of sleep. 

That's great! smiley4

Yeah... smiley17

smiley36 Sounds interesting as well as frustrating smiley36

Oh absolutely!! One moment I am literally singing his praises for his thoughtfulness or for his sweet nature and the next moment I am about to curse him for his possessiveness. 

Then I think you can like him without feeling guilty about it. smiley20

I guess so... It's just that whenever he goes on the opposite extreme of the pendulum, I can't help but go crazy. It's like the writer is practically testing the readers' resolve and patience and what not. 

To phir kisne roka hain? smiley2

I'm always up for a good character analysis. smiley20

Oh definitely... I am definitely going to pakao you with character analyses of various characters that I have come across till now. 

Which reminds me, you are yet to read my story. smiley7 The one I've been dying to share with you. smiley13

So sorry... It literally slipped out of my mind completely. Please do share it and I'll definitely read it.

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 7 months ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Good morning/afternoon... smiley31

Good evening! smiley1

Kya haal chaal?

Chal raha hain as usual... Mundane routine life.smiley36

The weather here is literally dreadful and I am currently functioning on less than 4 hours of sleep. 

Oh my goodness! How is everyone else at your home? And this sleep disturbance - is it because of the scarcity of electricity because terrible weather does cause disturbance to electric supply and other things. 

Oh absolutely!! One moment I am literally singing his praises for his thoughtfulness or for his sweet nature and the next moment I am about to curse him for his possessiveness. 

Understandably smiley36

I guess so... It's just that whenever he goes on the opposite extreme of the pendulum, I can't help but go crazy. It's like the writer is practically testing the readers' resolve and patience and what not. 

smiley36

Oh definitely... I am definitely going to pakao you with character analyses of various characters that I have come across till now. 

Will be waiting... smiley16

So sorry... It literally slipped out of my mind completely. Please do share it and I'll definitely read it.

No problem dear, I was simply pulling your leg smiley17

Thesis work is a Herculean task in itself and I know how hectic it can be. smiley20

But now that you have some free time before your next endeavors, I am sharing the story with you.

You don't have to post elaborate comments on each chapter. smiley39 If you like it, a simple like/reaction would suffice. However, there are a few chapters where I tried to focus on mental health issues and typical ITV issues. My personal favorite was a dream sequence.

I would love to know your view on those chapters and a few others if it does illicit some reaction out of you. smiley1

Without any further ado... Behold...

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/1174

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Good evening! smiley1

Good night now... smiley17

Chal raha hain as usual... Mundane routine life.smiley36

Achha hai... Bahut achha hai.

Oh my goodness! How is everyone else at your home? And this sleep disturbance - is it because of the scarcity of electricity because terrible weather does cause disturbance to electric supply and other things. 

Not just because of the power cut... But literally because of the weather. This was the worst ever thunderstorm we have experienced till date. Only a deaf would sleep like dead in this situation...

Ye halat thi raat bhar:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxD7Fu5vCmB/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxD2M6iSFQn/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

From 10pm till around 4am... Aise hi thunderstorm chal raha tha. Aisa lag raha tha ki pados mein hi bomb phoda jaa raha hai. Itni aawaz mein neend toh aati nahi hai. Safety purposes ke liye power cut bhi kar diya tha.

You can understand yourself kya haalat thi idhar... Till 4am we couldn't sleep properly.

Understandably smiley36

Yeah. smiley36

Will be waiting... smiley16

Writing the final draft of the character sketches right now. Will share tomorrow.

No problem dear, I was simply pulling your leg smiley17

Thesis work is a Herculean task in itself and I know how hectic it can be. smiley20

Phir bhi... I was the one who had shown interest in the first place and yet I totally forgot about it.

But now that you have some free time before your next endeavors, I am sharing the story with you.

You don't have to post elaborate comments on each chapter. smiley39 If you like it, a simple like/reaction would suffice. However, there are a few chapters where I tried to focus on mental health issues and typical ITV issues. My personal favorite was a dream sequence.

I would love to know your view on those chapters and a few others if it does illicit some reaction out of you. smiley1

Without any further ado... Behold...

Thanks for sharing... Will read it by tomorrow or the day after at the max.

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 7 months ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Good afternoon! smiley1

Achha hai... Bahut achha hai.

smiley24 

Not just because of the power cut... But literally because of the weather. This was the worst ever thunderstorm we have experienced till date. Only a deaf would sleep like dead in this situation...

Ye halat thi raat bhar:

From 10pm till around 4am... Aise hi thunderstorm chal raha tha. Aisa lag raha tha ki pados mein hi bomb phoda jaa raha hai. Itni aawaz mein neend toh aati nahi hai. Safety purposes ke liye power cut bhi kar diya tha.

You can understand yourself kya haalat thi idhar... Till 4am we couldn't sleep properly.

I saw the footage you sent.

It's terrifying indeed.

Power cut was a smart idea on the authority's part. Lest anything could have happened. I hope people in your locality are safe now. 

Writing the final draft of the character sketches right now. Will share tomorrow.

Wow! Lagta hain accha khasa Mahabharat likh rahe ho! smiley15

Phir bhi... I was the one who had shown interest in the first place and yet I totally forgot about it.

No worries. smiley9

Thanks for sharing... Will read it by tomorrow or the day after at the max.

Hahahahaha! Don't be so sure.

I know you read really fast but this one is quite big. So take your time. smiley17

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Finally I'm back here... Had to take a break because of the doctor's advice.

Good afternoon! smiley1

Good evening... smiley31

My cousin's operation is finally over and she is recuperating perfectly now.

I too went to visit the neurologist and as of now, he prescribed medicines for a month as right now, he suspects that there is some internal swelling. No nerve damage though because no other areas are affected. If there is no change after a month, then he has said to get an MRI done.

Although just for safety purpose, he told me to not use movie/laptop for a long time for 2-3 weeks so that he can ascertain that my headache isn't combining with my migraine and affecting my eyesight. Hence, I neither replied here nor wrote my Mahabharat on my favourite characters nor was I able to read your story. I still have to wait till Monday to read your story (aka open my phone/laptop for more than 15-20 minutes).

I saw the footage you sent.

It's terrifying indeed.

Power cut was a smart idea on the authority's part. Lest anything could have happened. I hope people in your locality are safe now. 

You could say that that particular night was one of the worst weathers experienced here. The entire city was literally flooded, several trees fell and even lightening had struck at a few places. 

Although a few people were injured and several properties were damaged. The people in my locality were safe though.

Wow! Lagta hain accha khasa Mahabharat likh rahe ho! smiley15

Yep, had a nice Mahabharat waiting for you... But I guess Ansh ki Rahu Maha Dasha ka effect chal raha hai. Koi na koi issue ho hi jaa raha hai.

Hahahahaha! Don't be so sure.

I know you read really fast but this one is quite big. So take your time. smiley17

Waiting for next week when I can finally read it properly. I am already getting excited...smiley17

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 6 months ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Good evening... smiley31

Good evening! smiley31

My cousin's operation is finally over and she is recuperating perfectly now.

That's great news. smiley20

I too went to visit the neurologist and as of now, he prescribed medicines for a month as right now, he suspects that there is some internal swelling. No nerve damage though because no other areas are affected. If there is no change after a month, then he has said to get an MRI done.

Although just for safety purpose, he told me to not use movie/laptop for a long time for 2-3 weeks so that he can ascertain that my headache isn't combining with my migraine and affecting my eyesight. Hence, I neither replied here nor wrote my Mahabharat on my favourite characters nor was I able to read your story. I still have to wait till Monday to read your story (aka open my phone/laptop for more than 15-20 minutes).

I am glad that you are recovering well. Also, your neurologist have covered all the areas and totally agree with his prescribed pathway. Hopefully you'll get a clear diagnosis soon and get proper help. πŸ€—

You could say that that particular night was one of the worst weathers experienced here. The entire city was literally flooded, several trees fell and even lightening had struck at a few places. 

Although a few people were injured and several properties were damaged. The people in my locality were safe though.

I am glad that everyone's safe. 😌 😌 😌

Yep, had a nice Mahabharat waiting for you... But I guess Ansh ki Rahu Maha Dasha ka effect chal raha hai. Koi na koi issue ho hi jaa raha hai.

It does seem like that. 😜 But jokes apart, get well soon and then we can catch up.

Waiting for next week when I can finally read it properly. I am already getting excited...smiley17

I really hope you enjoy it. ☺️

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

God!! One of my neighbours just died by suicide a little while ago. The police were called and they are investigating the incident. Apparently it happened last evening... And to think that I passed by that house just this morning and everything looked absolutely normal there?? 😒

Edit: Primary investigation shows that there are chances of murder and not suicide... As the body was hanging at such a height from where death was not possible. Plus one of his arms was completely blue.

It's kinda scary to think that such a crime happened just a few houses away from ours...

Also, the man who died has two small kids... To think they have to lose one of their parent at such a young age... smiley28

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 5 months ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

That's really unfortunate, and scary too. smiley19

I hope his soul rest in peace and God gives his family the strength to cope with this difficult time. 

Edited by Nush_Rat - 5 months ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Good afternoon... smiley31

Wish you a very happy and a healthy new year 2024. Hope the year ahead is full of happiness and success for you. smiley27

Back here after so long... The past two months had been busy as hell with several things happening one after another. Finally have some time to rest.

How have you been?? Anything new?

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Good evening! smiley1

Happy New Year behna! smiley31

I was thinking about you today, like how long it has been since we last talked and here you are! smiley27 smiley27 smiley27

How are things at your end? I remember your headache and a cousin of yours was about to have an operation. Are you guys alright now?

Me... The end of 2023 was quite eventful. Yesterday was my last day at my old organization. So starting new year with new aspirations, in literal sense. smiley17

I have got another job as a lecturer in an esteemed private varsity here. So excited and nervous at the same time. 

So that was all in a nutshell. Ab tum bolo. smiley1