Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: Nush_Rat

Hello! 😎

Koi hain? 

Haan ji... Hum aaye hain abhi. 

Good morning 🤗

Kya haal chaal hain?

Sorry haven't been around here... Am on a vacation to my naani's home and hence, haven't come here for too long. 2019 ke baad seedha is saal aaye hain (all thanks to COVID btw) toh bas sab ke saath time spend kar rahe hain.

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Good morning! 🤗

Mera to woh-i usual. 😎

Thoda confusa gaya tha as you said you'll be coming here since you are free for now par uske baad koi message nahi dikha to I was like - yeh kya! 😲

So finally you are at your Nani's. That's great! Corona ke baad sach mein aise bohut jagah jana bandh ho gaya tha.

You enjoy. Jab lautogi tab baat karenge. 👍🏼

Waise, ghar pe sab theek hain? Nani and other relatives? 😊

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

I'm finally back home... 🤗

Good morning! 🤗

Good morning. ❤️

Mera to woh-i usual. 😎

Achha...

Thoda confusa gaya tha as you said you'll be coming here since you are free for now par uske baad koi message nahi dikha to I was like - yeh kya! 😲

So finally you are at your Nani's. That's great! Corona ke baad sach mein aise bohut jagah jana bandh ho gaya tha.

You enjoy. Jab lautogi tab baat karenge. 👍🏼

Yeah I understand... I was actually planning on having a regular chat despite being at my Nani's house but my phone got damaged. Actually when I had injured myself, my phone's screen had also got damaged but I couldn't get it repaired because of my internship and because I did not have a backup phone to use for those weeks. And now when I got it repaired, that repairing guy damaged its charging point to the extent that it used to take me around 5 hours to get it charged by 10-15%.

Waise, ghar pe sab theek hain? Nani and other relatives? 😊

Well, I was having a good time there. My Nani and family are also fine.

But one of our other relatives there passed away a few days back. So you can understand why I didn't come here for quite a few days.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

I'm finally back home... 🤗

Welcome back! 🤗

Good morning. ❤️

Good evening! 😛

Yeah I understand... I was actually planning on having a regular chat despite being at my Nani's house but my phone got damaged. Actually when I had injured myself, my phone's screen had also got damaged but I couldn't get it repaired because of my internship and because I did not have a backup phone to use for those weeks. And now when I got it repaired, that repairing guy damaged its charging point to the extent that it used to take me around 5 hours to get it charged by 10-15%.

Wow! 😲 Sounds pretty bad.

Well, I was having a good time there. My Nani and family are also fine.

That's great! 😄 😄 😄

But one of our other relatives there passed away a few days back. So you can understand why I didn't come here for quite a few days.

🥺 🥺 🥺

I'm really sorry for your loss.

May his/her soul rest in peace! 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Welcome back! 🤗

🤗

Good evening! 😛

Good evening... 😊

Wow! 😲 Sounds pretty bad.

Don't even ask... This particular shop is where me and my family usually gives our electronics for repairs and it is actually one of the best ones in our area. But this time, I don't know what he did... I had simply told him to change the screen. There was nothing wrong with the speakers... Don't know why he decided ki phone ko thoda aur theek karne ki zarurat hai. Faltu mein extra kharcha kara diya. 🙄

That's great! 😄 😄 😄

😊😊😊

🥺 🥺 🥺

I'm really sorry for your loss.

May his/her soul rest in peace! 

Thanks... Hopefully his soul is resting in peace now. Besides, he was suffering from cancer from a long time... Though he did take good care of his health and was close on to 100 years of age. So, I'd say he had a great life. And hopefully he is peaceful even now considering that he passed away peacefully without suffering any great pains.

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 10 months ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Good morning! 🤗

Don't even ask... This particular shop is where me and my family usually gives our electronics for repairs and it is actually one of the best ones in our area. But this time, I don't know what he did... I had simply told him to change the screen. There was nothing wrong with the speakers... Don't know why he decided ki phone ko thoda aur theek karne ki zarurat hai. Faltu mein extra kharcha kara diya. 🙄

That's unfortunate. Par kabhi kabhi ho jata hain ki humare pehchan-wale shops mein bhi ulta-seedha ho jaye. 

Thanks... Hopefully his soul is resting in peace now. Besides, he was suffering from cancer from a long time... Though he did take good care of his health and was close on to 100 years of age. So, I'd say he had a great life. And hopefully he is peaceful even now considering that he passed away peacefully without suffering any great pains.

Yeah, I agree.

So? What else? How's your vacation going? Anything new? 😊

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Good morning! 🤗

Good afternoon... 🤗

That's unfortunate. Par kabhi kabhi ho jata hain ki humare pehchan-wale shops mein bhi ulta-seedha ho jaye. 

I know... That is why I didn't pick up a fight with the shopkeeper considering the fact that he never made any errors with respect to repairs.

Yeah, I agree.

Yup.

So? What else? How's your vacation going? Anything new? 😊

Well, currently I am preparing for my viva regarding the thesis I submitted plus the presentation regarding the same. Along with it, I am also undergoing physiotherapy. I can easily walk long distances now without much difficulty but I am having a bit of issues with climbing up and down and sitting cross legged. So, the exercises are helping with that. Though I still have to be careful while lifting heavy things in order to not strain my leg too much.

Apart from that, I am spending my time reading web novels and web comics as usual... Some of them are so good that I wished that ITV shows were made with that precision. But that is just a wishful thinking....

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Good afternoon... 🤗

Good afternoon! 🤗

I know... That is why I didn't pick up a fight with the shopkeeper considering the fact that he never made any errors with respect to repairs.

👍🏼

Well, currently I am preparing for my viva regarding the thesis I submitted plus the presentation regarding the same.

Yeah, that's crucial.

Along with it, I am also undergoing physiotherapy. I can easily walk long distances now without much difficulty but I am having a bit of issues with climbing up and down and sitting cross legged. So, the exercises are helping with that. Though I still have to be careful while lifting heavy things in order to not strain my leg too much.

That's great! 🤗 You are recovering well. Still, try not to do any heavy lifting for some time now. 👍🏼

Apart from that, I am spending my time reading web novels and web comics as usual... Some of them are so good that I wished that ITV shows were made with that precision. But that is just a wishful thinking....

Naaaish 😈

Can I bombard you with my creations now? 😈

Jokes apart, I think it's better if the comics remain untouched or at least, no ITV. 🙄

The current lot has been so bad that I feel like washing my eyes with Patal Ketki anytime I tune in. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

I've watched an Anime named Naruto in bits and pieces as Jigyasa (my MATSH friend) suggested. It's really good but also extremely long so didn't have the courage to start watching it from the beginning. Also, I enjoy reading her and others' analysis on the show which shouldn't be a surprise for you of course. 😅 😅 😅

Tried following some of my favorites' projects but none of them clicked too deeply except from a movie named Kacchey Limbu.

And the last movie that I thoroughly enjoyed would be Ponniyin Selvan (both the parts).

These two films genuinely piqued my interest about the South films. Bahubali I enjoyed but I never felt that hype. With these two, it feels worth the hype. 😜 😜 😜

Also finally finished watching a regional thriller. It has been going on for two years and the director has released the series in 4 parts. Yesterday they released the last part. A gruesome ending but totally justified. 👏 👏 👏

I genuinely missed you last night when it ended because I think you would have enjoyed it. 🤗