||CC Thread #8|| ||Exploring the Greys|| ||Invites Only|| - Page 22

Posted: 9 months ago

Good afternoon! ๐Ÿค—

Good evening. 

Yeah, that's crucial.

Yup, very. The marks that I receive on the viva and presentation along with the thesis will decide my result for this semester. So, it is indeed really crucial.

That's great! ๐Ÿค— You are recovering well. Still, try not to do any heavy lifting for some time now. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Yeah, no heavy lifting stuff for now. Thankfully my bone wasn't damaged much. But the muscles have to recover completely before they stop hurting.

Naaaish ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Can I bombard you with my creations now? ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Bien sรปr!! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

And in return can I bombard you with the novels and web comics I am reading?? I need someone to bombard my useless chatter with. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Jokes apart, I think it's better if the comics remain untouched or at least, no ITV. ๐Ÿ™„

True that... ITV just cannot handle such shows properly.

Remember how much I used to talk about one Baalveer Returns, especially the graphics? So, during my internship period, a new season began and I happened to check it out since I did watch it's previous season. And from what I saw, they have nearly ruined it completely in an attempt to give it a "new flavour". ๐Ÿ™„

The current lot has been so bad that I feel like washing my eyes with Patal Ketki anytime I tune in. ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

I have been away from ITV ever since my internship began and right now, I am not even aware of more than half of the shows that are being telecast. Every time I see some article, I am like "ye kaun sa show hai?" 

I've watched an Anime named Naruto in bits and pieces as Jigyasa (my MATSH friend) suggested. It's really good but also extremely long so didn't have the courage to start watching it from the beginning. Also, I enjoy reading her and others' analysis on the show which shouldn't be a surprise for you of course. ๐Ÿ˜… ๐Ÿ˜… ๐Ÿ˜…

I have heard about Naruto but I haven't watched it. Haan, I did watch a couple of K-dramas and honestly, they were quite decent, even though some scenes were ridiculous.

One of my friends had told me about a horror K-drama that looked quite interesting with the small clip I saw but too bad, I totally forgot it's name. I so wanted to watch that one.

Tried following some of my favorites' projects but none of them clicked too deeply except from a movie named Kacchey Limbu.

Is it any good? I saw the name of the movie somewhere, don't exactly remember which platform but it made me curious. So, is the movie interesting? What is the basic premise of it??

And the last movie that I thoroughly enjoyed would be Ponniyin Selvan (both the parts).

These two films genuinely piqued my interest about the South films. Bahubali I enjoyed but I never felt that hype. With these two, it feels worth the hype. ๐Ÿ˜œ ๐Ÿ˜œ ๐Ÿ˜œ

Well, my experience with Bahubali was quite weird... I got confused initially and then fell asleep halfway through the first movie and watched only a part of the second one. Never understood the hype around it.

I am planning to watch PS-1 and PS-2 though... All the reviews that I came across praised it quite a lot.

Also finally finished watching a regional thriller. It has been going on for two years and the director has released the series in 4 parts. Yesterday they released the last part. A gruesome ending but totally justified. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Is that so? I am desperate for some nice thriller show to watch... Have any suggestions? 

I genuinely missed you last night when it ended because I think you would have enjoyed it. ๐Ÿค—

I definitely would have...

Posted: 9 months ago

Good evening

And now it's good night I guess. ๐Ÿค”

Yup, very. The marks that I receive on the viva and presentation along with the thesis will decide my result for this semester. So, it is indeed really crucial.

All the best dear.

Yeah, no heavy lifting stuff for now. Thankfully my bone wasn't damaged much. But the muscles have to recover completely before they stop hurting.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Bien sรปr!! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

While I wrote a lot of stuff in between, there's a certain TS I am dying to share with you. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

But more than anything else, I wanted you to read my novel as I wrote A LOT. ๐Ÿ˜†

I'll share the links tomorrow via PM.

Oh, and I made a few VMs. So I guess it'd be better if I emailed them to you since I don't upload anything.

What say?

And in return can I bombard you with the novels and web comics I am reading?? I need someone to bombard my useless chatter with. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Definitely. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

True that... ITV just cannot handle such shows properly.

Remember how much I used to talk about one Baalveer Returns, especially the graphics? So, during my internship period, a new season began and I happened to check it out since I did watch it's previous season. And from what I saw, they have nearly ruined it completely in an attempt to give it a "new flavour". ๐Ÿ™„

Oh yes, when I read about the 3rd Season, I was instantly reminded of you. I wanted to discuss but you were absent. But looks like we haven't missed anything special anyway. ๐Ÿ™„

I have been away from ITV ever since my internship began and right now, I am not even aware of more than half of the shows that are being telecast. Every time I see some article, I am like "ye kaun sa show hai?"

๐Ÿ˜† 

I have heard about Naruto but I haven't watched it. Haan, I did watch a couple of K-dramas and honestly, they were quite decent, even though some scenes were ridiculous.

That's nice. 

One of my friends had told me about a horror K-drama that looked quite interesting with the small clip I saw but too bad, I totally forgot it's name. I so wanted to watch that one.

Then you should ask her again. She might still remember.

Is it any good? I saw the name of the movie somewhere, don't exactly remember which platform but it made me curious. So, is the movie interesting? What is the basic premise of it??

I think it's on Jio and is free.

I'd say it's a one time fun watch. Specially for those who like sibling bond and cricket.

The basic premise is a bet between two siblings like the younger sister has to beat the brother in a gully cricket match.

But what I liked was, the two of them actually loved each other very much. There was no unhealthy sibling rivalry or anything. While the bet was still on, the younger sister tries to figure out what is she really good at and the brother also takes a realistic approach where he can follow his passion as well as earn a living hood.

I personally felt some of the subplots were inspired from other movies but as a whole it worked out for me.

In case you watch it someday, then we can discuss in details. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Well, my experience with Bahubali was quite weird... I got confused initially and then fell asleep halfway through the first movie and watched only a part of the second one. Never understood the hype around it.

I am planning to watch PS-1 and PS-2 though... All the reviews that I came across praised it quite a lot.

Well, my experience hasn't been that bad. ๐Ÿคฃ

And honestly, I haven't seen the first part either.

I watched the conclusion and enjoyed the fight sequence. However, I also felt it's a bit too much because I don't usually relate to such larger than life characters.

Ponniyin Selvan on the other hand is quite relatable. The first part is boring apart from a few scenes because it's mostly about the political background and so much information has been shoved down there that you might lose your way. Still one should watch it because it depicts Aditha's side of the story and also introduces Ponniyin Selvan as an honorable Prince for whom you'll automatically start rooting for.

If you watch the second part only, you won't have missed much details, story wise. But then you'll only see through Nandini's lenses. Even though the story's name suggests about Ponniyin Selvan and how he went on to become the greatest Chola empire, the movie's climax is basically driven by Aditha and Nandini's tragic love story. So for that reason only I recommend watching the first part as it gives us an idea about Aditha's suffering and Aishwarya Rai was simply awesome as the cunning Nandini. It's because of how you hate her in this part for being the mastermind that you feel more sympathy for her in the second part when her side of the story is revealed. 

Is that so? I am desperate for some nice thriller show to watch... Have any suggestions? 

Not really. You see I usually don't like thriller. This native one I started because it has two of my favorite actors in the leading role and I felt this urge to know the ending. Although, going by SM, majority of the people hated the ending. ๐Ÿ˜… Which kind of makes me want to have a discussion with you as to what do you think about the story. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Posted: 7 months ago

Hey there!!!

Sorry for disappearing yet again... Though this was the last time.

Was busy with my presentation, viva and document submission regarding our 4th semester marksheets and our Master's Degree. Had to make the rounds of the office of our examination controller one too many times because of some errors in the forms.

Everything done finally... Ab koi tension nahi. 

So, how have things been on your side?

Hey there!!!

Good morning behna!

Welcome back! ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿฅณ 

Sorry for disappearing yet again... Though this was the last time.

Was busy with my presentation, viva and document submission regarding our 4th semester marksheets and our Master's Degree. Had to make the rounds of the office of our examination controller one too many times because of some errors in the forms.

Everything done finally... Ab koi tension nahi. 

That's great!

That phase is really exhausting, specially with errors on the form.

I'm glad that everything's alright now. ๐Ÿ˜Š

So, what's next? 

So, how have things been on your side?

Pretty good. Albeit monotonous but okay. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Good morning behna!

Welcome back! ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿฅณ 

Good afternoon...

Sorry I vanished again... Came across three K-dramas and became absolutely obsessed with finishing those. ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

That's great!

That phase is really exhausting, specially with errors on the form.

I'm glad that everything's alright now. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Don't even ask... Our examination controller has been changed and the new one is a bit of a novice in this department. And that nalayak had made a huge error in the forms. We had to go to the office so many times and even submit an application to get the details corrected. It was really annoying.

So, what's next? 

As of now, I am on a short break. Waiting for the results to be released and after receiving the marksheet, I'll apply for jobs while at the same time, prepare for the PhD entrance exams. If I get selected for PhD, all good else I'll at least have a stable job while I prepare.

Pretty good. Albeit monotonous but okay. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Nice... Watching anything these days??

Good afternoon...

Good morning! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Sorry I vanished again... Came across three K-dramas and became absolutely obsessed with finishing those. ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Don't even ask... Our examination controller has been changed and the new one is a bit of a novice in this department. And that nalayak had made a huge error in the forms. We had to go to the office so many times and even submit an application to get the details corrected. It was really annoying.

Annoying indeed. ๐Ÿ˜ต 

But then again, kind of expected since the exam controller is new. Still, it doesn't make it any less difficult. I'm glad that finally everything has been sorted. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

As of now, I am on a short break. Waiting for the results to be released and after receiving the marksheet, I'll apply for jobs while at the same time, prepare for the PhD entrance exams. If I get selected for PhD, all good else I'll at least have a stable job while I prepare.

Sounds like a good plan. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Nice... Watching anything these days??

ITV wise - nope. ๐Ÿ˜†

At times I hover in different forums but compared to earlier even that has become less frequent. Firstly because of my job and other things don't get much time. And secondly, because of the current lot seems like absolute trash to me.

But then again, keeping tab on a few shows just because I hate them and I get sadistic pleasure when I read the show going from bad to worse. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I'm assuming you have read my replies in the last two pages. Then you'll understand which show I'm talking about and why. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Rest, currently I'm on a movie binge, specially movies of Samantha Ruth Prabhu.  That woman is gorgeous as well as extremely talented. โค๏ธ

While I found her okay in Shaakuntalam, when I watched her earlier movies, I felt in some of them she had done an amazing job.

My personal favorite is a movie named Ye Maaya Chesave. I'd say after quite some time, I watched a clean romantic movie and thoroughly enjoyed it; even though it was her debut movie. You might try watching if you feel like it. It's available on YouTube with subtitles.

I have been recommending this to pretty much everyone and Madhura and I had such a long discussion even though we ended up disagreeing. ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

Which reminds me, since none of us are following anything on ITV these days, Madz and I keep interacting on IG. If you are more active there, you can knock us there. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Sorry for disappearing... Just ended up finishing those K Dramas that I was interested in. Now, I am searching for something new to watch... 

Annoying indeed. ๐Ÿ˜ต 

But then again, kind of expected since the exam controller is new. Still, it doesn't make it any less difficult. I'm glad that finally everything has been sorted. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I agree with that... Mistakes are kind of expected when anyone is new to their job. Though in this case, the mistakes were of an extremely juvenile kind... Hadd bewakoofi lag rahi thi. ๐Ÿ˜…

Anyways, even I was glad when everything was sorted out.

Sounds like a good plan. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Yup, I have found a couple of institutions and research laboratories where I can apply but I have to wait for my marksheet first. From the last week of this month the results will start being released. Ab dekhte hain pehle kiska result aata hai... After all, there is no set pattern in that regard.

ITV wise - nope. ๐Ÿ˜†

Same... Tried watching BV3 just for the sake of the VFX but ended up quitting within 15 minutes of one episode (though I did force myself to watch some random 2-3 minute clips) and I have a LOT to complain in that regard. Bahut buri gaaliyan dene ka mann kar raha hai kuch-kuch cheezon ke liye.

At times I hover in different forums but compared to earlier even that has become less frequent. Firstly because of my job and other things don't get much time. And secondly, because of the current lot seems like absolute trash to me.

Me too... Earlier I used to lurk around in different forums. Kam se kam wahan ki bakwas se thoda entertainment toh mil hi jaata tha. Is baar toh KKK dekhne ka mann bhi nahi hua humara...

But then again, keeping tab on a few shows just because I hate them and I get sadistic pleasure when I read the show going from bad to worse. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Ooh... Do spill the tea? I am definitely curious as to which show went from bad to worse now (other than the ones we already have talked about).

I'm assuming you have read my replies in the last two pages. Then you'll understand which show I'm talking about and why. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Am going to read those again... Was in a rush last time. This time, I'll read carefully and reply to those first.

Rest, currently I'm on a movie binge, specially movies of Samantha Ruth Prabhu.  That woman is gorgeous as well as extremely talented. โค๏ธ

While I found her okay in Shaakuntalam, when I watched her earlier movies, I felt in some of them she had done an amazing job.

My personal favorite is a movie named Ye Maaya Chesave. I'd say after quite some time, I watched a clean romantic movie and thoroughly enjoyed it; even though it was her debut movie. You might try watching if you feel like it. It's available on YouTube with subtitles.

I have been recommending this to pretty much everyone and Madhura and I had such a long discussion even though we ended up disagreeing. ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

Hmmm... The movies sound interesting. Will give them a shot.

Where can I find Shaakuntalam though??

Which reminds me, since none of us are following anything on ITV these days, Madz and I keep interacting on IG. If you are more active there, you can knock us there. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I'll definitely try to talk to you there too... But like I said, I tend to keep on forgetting about the existence of my insta account. It seems I can never get used to it. ๐Ÿซฃ

Btw, do you have any interesting show recommendations and where I can find those? Maybe something from your already watched list?? I can't very well watch K Dramas every single day you see... ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Good morning! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Sorry for disappearing... Just ended up finishing those K Dramas that I was interested in. Now, I am searching for something new to watch... 

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

At this rate, it's becoming awfully difficult to keep track of you. ๐Ÿ˜›

I agree with that... Mistakes are kind of expected when anyone is new to their job. Though in this case, the mistakes were of an extremely juvenile kind... Hadd bewakoofi lag rahi thi. ๐Ÿ˜…

Anyways, even I was glad when everything was sorted out.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Yup, I have found a couple of institutions and research laboratories where I can apply but I have to wait for my marksheet first. From the last week of this month the results will start being released. Ab dekhte hain pehle kiska result aata hai... After all, there is no set pattern in that regard.

Yeah, all the best! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Same... Tried watching BV3 just for the sake of the VFX but ended up quitting within 15 minutes of one episode (though I did force myself to watch some random 2-3 minute clips) and I have a LOT to complain in that regard. Bahut buri gaaliyan dene ka mann kar raha hai kuch-kuch cheezon ke liye.

I remember you said that. I was quite curious to know what happened that you got that pissed off but then you gayabofied again. ๐Ÿ˜’

Me too... Earlier I used to lurk around in different forums. Kam se kam wahan ki bakwas se thoda entertainment toh mil hi jaata tha. Is baar toh KKK dekhne ka mann bhi nahi hua humara...

Precisely! ๐Ÿฅฑ

Ooh... Do spill the tea? I am definitely curious as to which show went from bad to worse now (other than the ones we already have talked about).

Not just the show; the lead actor himself is the reason I was mad. But now I'm having sadistic pleasure seeing how crappy that show has become. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

It's called "Dhruv Tara" - airs on Sony SAB.

Am going to read those again... Was in a rush last time. This time, I'll read carefully and reply to those first.

Sure, I'll be waiting. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Hmmm... The movies sound interesting. Will give them a shot.

Where can I find Shaakuntalam though??

Both Yeh Maya Chesave and Shaakuntalam is on Amazon Prime. 

I'll definitely try to talk to you there too... But like I said, I tend to keep on forgetting about the existence of my insta account. It seems I can never get used to it. ๐Ÿซฃ

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Btw, do you have any interesting show recommendations and where I can find those? Maybe something from your already watched list?? I can't very well watch K Dramas every single day you see... ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Show I'd say - M.O.M and Made In Heaven. I have heard rave reviews about Asur but haven't watched that.

And then again the last American Show I've enjoyed is The Good Doctor.

In case of movies, recently watched an old Telegu film and quite liked it. It's name is Geethanjali (1989), later it was remade in Hindi in 1992-93 - Yaad Rakhegi Duniya

Okay, before I reply to any of your comments, I am literally freaking out because my Maa told me a story... I don't know how to calm my head.

I'm totally utterly completely confused... 

Originally posted by Nikita_99503

Okay, before I reply to any of your comments, I am literally freaking out because my Maa told me a story... I don't know how to calm my head.

I'm totally utterly completely confused... 

About what?

Detail me bolo bahen!