Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

And now it's good morning! ðŸĪ­

A good evening now... ðŸ˜†

Oh boy! I thought a significant time has passed ever since. How did you get injured by the way?

Slipped on the terrace. It was raining extremely heavily and the terrace drain was blocked due to the dried leaves from the plants kept there. I had gone to help my Maa unclog the drain but the water was too much and I slipped twisting my leg in an extremely painful manner. Though the ligament and muscles took most of the damage and were nearly completely destroyed but the bone also cracked.

And now, I have to jhelofy irritating ladies who just don't have any kind of sympathy for an injured person... Bloody idiots!! 

Bring it on. 😎

Okay... ðŸ˜Ž

Though it will come in breaks because daily basis par idhar aate nahi hain.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

ðŸĪ—ðŸĪ—

Definitely; seems that way. 

Thanks for putting it up in detail, and seems really interesting and ofc tiresome but what isn't and a great lot to learn with experiments and using things you learnt! 

That's really painful, hope you are taking adequate rest and are recovering though I believe these take time. Take good care. 

Indeed it was one. 

Definitely these genres help. 

Thanks for the compliment. 

True, maine umeed chod di hai lekin, I did see katha for a while but then again lost interest and quit. 

Lol, yeah. Teri meri dooriyaan, know it? 

That's totally fine, even I didn't follow so much but you guessed it right, saree thing. Looked weird. 

Baki hope we three can have a good discussion soon. 

ðŸĪ—

Actually yes... It is indeed an amazing learning experience. I can even perform most of the steps blindly now... itni baar karna padta hai. And of course, the training too before they give the actual work to be done. 

Rest kahan? Rest toh naseeb mein hai hi nahi... Have to go to the lab regularly for the internship. Warna 4th semester pass kaise karenge?! 

I know... Those genres do help. Although I am a major fan of thrillers, suspense and horrors but these days I am mostly reading light ones because kaam ka stress already itna zyada hai. Aaj kal toh bas relaxation ke liye padhte hain.

Katha??

Nope... I do not know that show. ðŸ˜†

Like I said, apart from those shows which were already being telecast before I took a break from IF due to exams and internship, I do not know any other shows that are being telecast now. 😅

I too hope we three can have a good discussion soon... I am really missing the good old days. But aaj kal toh raat mein 8-8:30 tak ghar pahunchte hain. Uske baad time hi nahi hota idhar aane ka.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

It is indeed. ðŸ˜ƒ I didn't get to do so much even when I was doing my thesis. Gotta admit, felt pretty jealous of Nikki the other day when she described her work. ðŸĪ­

Well, I am a bit glad you felt jealous of me... ðŸ˜†

Anyways, jokes apart, at least yahan aakar itna karne ko toh mil raha hai... warna thanks to covid, jo hum logon ke semesters rush kiye hain na, practicals ke naam par bas basics hi karwaye gaye the University mein. 

Bwhahahahaha! ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ

If only Nikki were present when you felt mortified for watching it. ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ

Okay... I am really missing that now. ðŸ˜†

Hum to kabse hain ready taiyar! ðŸ˜Ž 

Me too... but schedule hi itna mess ho gaya hai ki kya kahe.

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Good morning behno! ðŸĪ—

Nikki! 

Thank you so much for your wishes on Eid and also sorry for my delayed reply.

Aisa nahi ki hum SM se gayab the par yaha to peechle Kuch mahine se sannata chal raha hain to thoda Kam aye hain. ðŸĪ”

About your internship, I get your take and I'd say you are quite lucky to have been selected for such a facility. Of course you worked really hard and deserve it but unfortunately kabhi kabar internship pe hum-e sahi jagah placement nahi milta and it becomes a waste of time. So I'm really glad ki aap ko bohut Kuch sikhneko mil raha hain.

As for our weird schedule, we really need to come up with something. ðŸĪ”

Ab apna naya wala bakwas pe aate hain. ðŸ˜ˆ

Guess what? Post GSMI, I experimented a bit with VM making and pakaoed Madhura a lot with it. ðŸ˜†

Given your permission, I'd like to share them with you. ðŸ˜ģ

Also got fed up with my GSMI ML in real life aur uska bhi bharas Madhura pe hi nikala. Bechari ka last week mujhe console karte hue hi beet gayi. ðŸ˜†

Aur office to as usual. Hectic hain so weekend is there for chilling out and discussion.

Abhi aap batao. Ab paid kaisa hain tumhara? Dard Thoda Kam hua hain Kya?

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Good morning behno! ðŸĪ—

Good evening behen... ðŸĪ—

Sorry I disappeared too... Actually I have started writing my thesis so, I don't have much free time these days. Poora time likhne mein chala jaata hai ghar jaane ke baad.

Nikki!

Thank you so much for your wishes on Eid and also sorry for my delayed reply.

You're most welcome... âĪ

Aisa nahi ki hum SM se gayab the par yaha to peechle Kuch mahine se sannata chal raha hain to thoda Kam aye hain. ðŸĪ”

Understandable...

About your internship, I get your take and I'd say you are quite lucky to have been selected for such a facility. Of course you worked really hard and deserve it but unfortunately kabhi kabar internship pe hum-e sahi jagah placement nahi milta and it becomes a waste of time. So I'm really glad ki aap ko bohut Kuch sikhneko mil raha hain.

I can understand... because I have seen this disappointment happening. Many students had applied to this particular institute but only 4 of us were selected. So, many were left disappointed. This was also because not only is this institute the best out here but the certificate from here will hold a lot of weightage in our future too, whether we apply for a PhD or for a job. So, yes I am indeed quite lucky that I got selected.

Next, I am quite happy that I get to learn so many new things... and that too in detail. Also, by now I have almost become an expert in most of the techniques and experiments.

As for our weird schedule, we really need to come up with something. ðŸĪ”

That's true... But my weird schedule will continue for this month only because by the end of this month my internship will be complete. 

Uske baad maybe we can come to a common arrangement regarding our schedules?

Ab apna naya wala bakwas pe aate hain. ðŸ˜ˆ

Guess what? Post GSMI, I experimented a bit with VM making and pakaoed Madhura a lot with it. ðŸ˜†

Given your permission, I'd like to share them with you. ðŸ˜ģ

Sure... but I can't guarantee that I'll manage to watch them right away because I myself don't know when I have time to come here for a chat.

Also got fed up with my GSMI ML in real life aur uska bhi bharas Madhura pe hi nikala. Bechari ka last week mujhe console karte hue hi beet gayi. ðŸ˜†

Aisa kya ho gaya?? 

Aur office to as usual. Hectic hain so weekend is there for chilling out and discussion.

Understandable...

Abhi aap batao. Ab paid kaisa hain tumhara? Dard Thoda Kam hua hain Kya?

My leg is a bit better now... though I still have issues when I sit in the same position for too long. My muscles and ligaments are repairing properly though... but it will take some time.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Good evening behen... ðŸĪ—

Good evening! ðŸĪ—

Sorry I disappeared too... Actually I have started writing my thesis so, I don't have much free time these days. Poora time likhne mein chala jaata hai ghar jaane ke baad.

Yeah, I can understand that. Ek taraf poora internship aur ek taraf report likhna - ek alag he level ka pareshani hain yeh. 

I can understand... because I have seen this disappointment happening. Many students had applied to this particular institute but only 4 of us were selected. So, many were left disappointed. This was also because not only is this institute the best out here but the certificate from here will hold a lot of weightage in our future too, whether we apply for a PhD or for a job. So, yes I am indeed quite lucky that I got selected.

Next, I am quite happy that I get to learn so many new things... and that too in detail. Also, by now I have almost become an expert in most of the techniques and experiments.

That's really wonderful! ðŸ˜ƒ 

Congratulations my dear! ðŸĪ—

That's true... But my weird schedule will continue for this month only because by the end of this month my internship will be complete. 

Uske baad maybe we can come to a common arrangement regarding our schedules?

Yes, I really hope to come up with a common schedule. I miss good old days when all three of us were active. ðŸ˜­

Sure... but I can't guarantee that I'll manage to watch them right away because I myself don't know when I have time to come here for a chat.

Don't worry about that. I'll send them to you when we fix our schedule because kaafi mehnat se banayi thi and I want detailed feedback from you too ab chahe woh positive ho ya negative. ðŸĪŠ

Aisa kya ho gaya?? 

Actually kaafi lamba history hain. To shuru se batate hain...

Right after GSMI ended, he landed up in a lead role as Dhruv in the show called Dhruv Tara

So obviously I was keeping track of it and watching his interviews randomly. 

Waise hi ek IV dekh rahi thi aise mein mujhe laga he just plainly disregarded GSMI even when it ended only a few months ago. 

Personally I find it disgusting when actors do that. 

You know, as fans often we get too attached and don't think rationally. So I tried to think and interpret from a lot of angles. 

I'll share a personal story with you. As a kid, I was kind of bullied in school. So I hardly ever reminisce my school life. Even with that, I still consider my Chemistry Teacher as my mentor and am still in touch with a couple of friends even now. 

On the contrary, I had the best time of my life in college.

Varsity too had its downsides and for the major portion of it but I also made some good memories that I'll cherish forever. âĪïļ âĪïļ âĪïļ

Now coming to this particular IV of his, the reporter asked him when he felt proud and he said even though this was his third show, it was the first time he saw his picture on those huge placards all over the place and it gave him great delight. So I can understand that DT will forever be his favorite irrespective of its crappy storyline as I see Shakti Arora still being grateful for MATSH - another one of my all time favorite shows if you remember. ðŸ˜‰

I can't deny GSMI practically went unnoticed and the makers didn't promote it at all. ðŸĨą

But even with that, there must be some good outcome of it. As I said, hated my varsity life but at the same time made some lifelong memories that I'll never forget. 

So when the reporter asked him about his first lead role, he said, he didn't differentiate between lead and parallel lead and he was the parallel lead in his first show itself so he gave credit to it first. After much faltu ke dialoguebaazi he took GSMI's name.

That pissed me off big time. Like he could credit Bebakee (A web series produced by EKTA) where he had like 30 minutes of screen time in 51 episodes but he disregarded his first lead role by showing off that he was the parallel lead in the first show. ðŸ˜Ą

If you are really that saint and don't bother about such petty things, why did a placard bring so much joy to you? ðŸĪ“

I accept that Zindagi Mere Ghar Aana was a SP show and it gave him the recognisation that he might not have received during GSMI even though he was the lead. But still, it had a good story and a brilliant cast. 

Even if you have any issue with the PH, could you not at least acknowledge the show because it did earn you fans no matter how small the FD was.

I know it's kind of silly of me to interpret all these. Actors will and they should move on from one project to another. But there should be some gratitude. It's not like Pankhuri mentions GSMI all the time. But even now when she comes on live in IG and her costars from her earlier shows join her, she takes their name along with the respective shows be it "Razia Sultan" or "Kya Qusoor Tha Amla Ka" or GSMI.

In comparison to that Ishhan comes across as too shallow. 

He has always been introvert and it's only now that he's opening up to camera. But seriously, it was way too much IMO.

My leg is a bit better now... though I still have issues when I sit in the same position for too long. My muscles and ligaments are repairing properly though... but it will take some time.

That's great! Take care of yourself and follow the doctor's advice. ðŸ˜Š

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Yayyy!!!! Finally I'm freee!!! ðŸĨģ

Thesis done... Submitted... Internship over!!! 

Finally I can relax now!!! All tension finished...

Ab ek mahine aaram hi aaram... 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Welcome back! ðŸĨģ    ðŸĨģ

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Yayyy!!!! Finally I'm freee!!! ðŸĨģ

Thesis done... Submitted... Internship over!!! 

Finally I can relax now!!! All tension finished...

Ab ek mahine aaram hi aaram... 

Welcome back Nikki!! 🎉

That's awesome that all is done and you can enjoy. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Good morning behno! ðŸ˜ƒ

Ahh... Feels so great to start a day with the same enthusiasm.