Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Good evening bahen! Welcome back! 🤗

Good afternoon... and dhanyavaad!! 🤗

Oh my! How are you feeling now? Have they removed the plaster yet? 

Abhi kahan... 6 weeks ka plaster chadha hai. The damage is not much because the ligament took most of the damage. Still, it's pretty damn painful.

Nice. I have so many things to pakao you with. And mostly with my latest obsession. 😉

Great... I too have a lot to say which I couldn't last time.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Hey!

First of all, I'm really sorry for my delayed reply. Abhi to Ramadan hain. To office se laut ke thoda rest karte nahi ki namaz ka time ho jata hain. Jab tak laut ti hoon raat ho jati hain to kal raat ko miss kar gayi. 

Koi dikkat nahi hai... Humara khud ka schedule kaun sa bahut achha chal raha hai? Raat ko 8-8:30 tak ghar pahunchte hain. Uske baad toh bas bed par pade rehne ka mann karta hai...

Wow! That's really a lot. I hope you are drinking enough water and taking care of yourself. 

Yup I am. I carry a water bottle too... which my friends jokingly refer to as a 'rocket' because of its size. 

Ab dekhna padega kaise manage ho payega ye distance... 

Irshaad! 😎

Karte hain... pehle baaki ke posts bhi padh lein. 

It is indeed. What happened later? Pooja theek se samapt hua? 

Yup. The pooja went perfectly; in fact way better than expected. Everyone was literally calling this occurrence as a divine occurence.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Welcome Back Nikki!! 🤗🤗

Dhanyavaad...🤗

Nushy did mention to me, that you are finally back but got held up in few things. 

Yeah, I have quite a lot going on... especially with this internship.

That's super awesome! I did read about your long walks to the internship, so how long is it and what's that you are working upon currently?! 

Well, this is a 4 month internship and I am currently on the 3rd month. Since it is just a short one, we are not doing anything much detailed.

The scientist under whom I am working is dealing with Mycobacterium tuberculosis. My work mainly is to clone the given Mtb gene in E. coli and extract the DNA from the bacteria. Along with it, I also have to do Western Blotting and prepare a knock out.

Hum mast hai, aap bataiye! 

Hum bhi theek hain... bas abhi I have my left leg fractured. 

I did read about the incident you shared about your mother too, really surprising and might I say a divine experience for the devotion of your mother. Just a thought. Like God does give you sighs sometimes in life. 

Yeah, everyone there in the temple was also calling it a divine experience.

About your comic spree, and dedication, definitely sounds fun!! 

Well, the web comics and novels that I pick up are either thrillers or pure comedy. At least it helps me relax a bit.

Guess what I got a great English show too, on which I discussed and bored Nushy a lot, and for a change I wrote bigger essays than her, can you believe it?! Also I surprised myself by seeing all  seasons, except ongoing one ofc. 

Ooh wow! Colour me surprised! You actually wrote bigger essays than her!!

Also for the record I have taken an official Sanyas of our tv shows, or itv considering it crossed my threshold limit and it's been 1.5 years. 

Same here... I too am on a Sanyas from the TV shows. I just didn't find anything interesting to watch... Bas wait kar rahe hain ki kuch interesting mile to dekhein.

Aur the joke is as they say, universe goes reverse, when I was off English shows, people pushed for that and wanted to discuss and now it's reverse, one of my friends has msgd me about some itv show and I don't even know it exists, lol. But this is an epic detox phase. 

Okay, that's kinda funny... But yes, such things do happen. 

Btw, which ITV show is that? Maybe I too am unaware of its existence?? 😆

Also I would like to know your views on recent fashion show or whatever of Ambanis and celebs gracing it from abroad and here, and ofc people trending it all over the place about great Saree, well I better not say anything, if you get the reference! 

Well, in all honesty, I don't have much to say about it because my exams were going on and I was completely off SM for a period of 2 and a half weeks. So, I don't have much knowledge about all of this. If you could give a bit more details, it would be nice... 

Though yes, I did come across a couple of pics of that NMACC or whatever it was... if that saree is what you are talking about?? 🤔

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Good afternoon... and dhanyavaad!! 🤗

And now it's good morning! 🤭

Abhi kahan... 6 weeks ka plaster chadha hai. The damage is not much because the ligament took most of the damage. Still, it's pretty damn painful.

Oh boy! I thought a significant time has passed ever since. How did you get injured by the way?

Great... I too have a lot to say which I couldn't last time.

Bring it on. 😎

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Koi dikkat nahi hai... Humara khud ka schedule kaun sa bahut achha chal raha hai? Raat ko 8-8:30 tak ghar pahunchte hain. Uske baad toh bas bed par pade rehne ka mann karta hai...

Totally get you. 😒 🤗

This regular long journey makes it more difficult than the work itself.

Yup I am. I carry a water bottle too... which my friends jokingly refer to as a 'rocket' because of its size. 

🤣 🤣 🤣

Ab dekhna padega kaise manage ho payega ye distance... 

All the best dear! 👍🏼

Karte hain... pehle baaki ke posts bhi padh lein. 

Sure. 

Yup. The pooja went perfectly; in fact way better than expected. Everyone was literally calling this occurrence as a divine occurence.

Yeah! It did seem like that. ❤️

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Welcome Back Nikki!! 🤗🤗

Dhanyavaad...🤗

Nushy did mention to me, that you are finally back but got held up in few things. 

Yeah, I have quite a lot going on... especially with this internship.

That's super awesome! I did read about your long walks to the internship, so how long is it and what's that you are working upon currently?! 

Well, this is a 4 month internship and I am currently on the 3rd month. Since it is just a short one, we are not doing anything much detailed.

The scientist under whom I am working is dealing with Mycobacterium tuberculosis. My work mainly is to clone the given Mtb gene in E. coli and extract the DNA from the bacteria. Along with it, I also have to do Western Blotting and prepare a knock out.

Hum mast hai, aap bataiye! 

Hum bhi theek hain... bas abhi I have my left leg fractured. 

I did read about the incident you shared about your mother too, really surprising and might I say a divine experience for the devotion of your mother. Just a thought. Like God does give you sighs sometimes in life. 

Yeah, everyone there in the temple was also calling it a divine experience.

About your comic spree, and dedication, definitely sounds fun!! 

Well, the web comics and novels that I pick up are either thrillers or pure comedy. At least it helps me relax a bit.

Guess what I got a great English show too, on which I discussed and bored Nushy a lot, and for a change I wrote bigger essays than her, can you believe it?! Also I surprised myself by seeing all  seasons, except ongoing one ofc. 

Ooh wow! Colour me surprised! You actually wrote bigger essays than her!!

Also for the record I have taken an official Sanyas of our tv shows, or itv considering it crossed my threshold limit and it's been 1.5 years. 

Same here... I too am on a Sanyas from the TV shows. I just didn't find anything interesting to watch... Bas wait kar rahe hain ki kuch interesting mile to dekhein.

Aur the joke is as they say, universe goes reverse, when I was off English shows, people pushed for that and wanted to discuss and now it's reverse, one of my friends has msgd me about some itv show and I don't even know it exists, lol. But this is an epic detox phase. 

Okay, that's kinda funny... But yes, such things do happen. 

Btw, which ITV show is that? Maybe I too am unaware of its existence?? 😆

Also I would like to know your views on recent fashion show or whatever of Ambanis and celebs gracing it from abroad and here, and ofc people trending it all over the place about great Saree, well I better not say anything, if you get the reference! 

Well, in all honesty, I don't have much to say about it because my exams were going on and I was completely off SM for a period of 2 and a half weeks. So, I don't have much knowledge about all of this. If you could give a bit more details, it would be nice... 

Though yes, I did come across a couple of pics of that NMACC or whatever it was... if that saree is what you are talking about?? 🤔

🤗🤗

Definitely; seems that way. 

Thanks for putting it up in detail, and seems really interesting and ofc tiresome but what isn't and a great lot to learn with experiments and using things you learnt! 

That's really painful, hope you are taking adequate rest and are recovering though I believe these take time. Take good care. 

Indeed it was one. 

Definitely these genres help. 

Thanks for the compliment. 

True, maine umeed chod di hai lekin, I did see katha for a while but then again lost interest and quit. 

Lol, yeah. Teri meri dooriyaan, know it? 

That's totally fine, even I didn't follow so much but you guessed it right, saree thing. Looked weird. 

Baki hope we three can have a good discussion soon. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Good morning behno! 🤗

Thanks for putting it up in detail, and seems really interesting and ofc tiresome but what isn't and a great lot to learn with experiments and using things you learnt! 

It is indeed. 😃 I didn't get to do so much even when I was doing my thesis. Gotta admit, felt pretty jealous of Nikki the other day when she described her work. 🤭

True, maine umeed chod di hai lekin, I did see katha for a while but then again lost interest and quit. 

Bwhahahahaha! 🤣 🤣 🤣

If only Nikki were present when you felt mortified for watching it. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Hum to kabse hain ready taiyar! 😎 

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nush_Rat

Good morning behno! 🤗

It is indeed. 😃 I didn't get to do so much even when I was doing my thesis. Gotta admit, felt pretty jealous of Nikki the other day when she described her work. 🤭

Bwhahahahaha! 🤣 🤣 🤣

If only Nikki were present when you felt mortified for watching it. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Hum to kabse hain ready taiyar! 😎 

Haha, great, can get it totally. 

Lol. 

In some ways yes, but in some ways am so satisfied for the way a fresh change was seen and logon ko mirchi lagi, oops lag rahi hai. Let's not describe this now, you got reference cos Nikki isn't around and people stalk. 

I know, ab hai intezaar Nikki ka and you keep topics ready this time. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

In some ways yes, but in some ways am so satisfied for the way a fresh change was seen and logon ko mirchi lagi, oops lag rahi hai. Let's not describe this now, you got reference cos Nikki isn't around and people stalk. 

This 🔥🔥🔥

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Good evening people!! 🤗

Kya haal chaal? 

Also, Eid Mubarak to you and your family Nushy... Enjoy the festivities.