mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Tagging another Tara/Tripti fan

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Originally posted by: mintyblue

But that's exactly what I'm saying.

Tara gets Heropanti 2 and Janhvi gets Gunjan/Mili.

Who's the better actress? Tara.

But she won't get opportunities to prove her talent.

Tara was still better in Heropanti 2 than Ananya in Liger.

I just can’t agree any film is simply bound to be a hit/success on a script stage. The actor if they are worth their salt will add something to it. 

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

LMFAOOOOOO!!! Tara is “supremely talented”?!! 🤣🤣 She’s not even got an ounce of acting talent!!! How are we analysing this, may I ask. Dimri is actually talented & got a super-striking, very pretty face too. She’s miles ahead of Sutaria. 

Sutaria is just a pretty face & her prettiness goes down the drain when you see what a basic & dumb personality she’s got. 

And she wouldn’t know “class” if it came & hit her on her face. 😆😆 I had MUCH rather take a “nepo kid” like Aloo who actually makes use of the opportunities handed to her with a “silver spoon” than a talentless outsider like Sutaria. 

Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 1 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Tara Sutaria is not very talented. (From what we have seen) But she is the most well spoken girl to come about in the last few years. She also comes from a rich family. So you can assume she has had good schooling. But so have the nepo betiyan and very few possess good articulation skills. 

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Tara Sutaria is not very talented. (From what we have seen) But she is the most well spoken girl to come about in the last few years. She also comes from a rich family. So you can assume she has had good schooling. But so have the nepo betiyan and very few possess good articulation skills. 

No Sutaria doesn’t come from any “rich family” as such & her speaking style/communication skills are soooo irritating, my God! I watched many of her IVs & I almost fell off to sleep. 😆 None of the nepo kids speak well!! My God! Their English/Hindi is varying levels of Bad. Esp Ananya & Aloo. 

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Tara sutaria is a average actress who has ruined the epic performance of payal rajput from rx 100 movie into that shitty tadap. She is neither perfect to play negative nor positive characters for sure.

Edited by Vickat_4evr - 1 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

No Sutaria doesn’t come from any “rich family” as such & her speaking style/communication skills are soooo irritating, my God! I watched many of her IVs & I almost fell off to sleep. 😆 None of the nepo kids speak well!! My God! Their English/Hindi is varying levels of Bad. Esp Ananya & Aloo. 

Ananya has one of the funniest accents. It is actually both in her Hindi and english. It started thinking it was Mumbai/Juhu thing. It sounded familiar as a sibling use to live there. Whenever I would visit people sounded somewhat different than other parts of india. But Ananya is just a different level odd. 

Sara is the one person whose interviewing skills aren’t bad. I find Tara’s mannerisms very soft spoken compared to the rest. And she doesn’t come across arrogant one bit. Or maybe it was just me. 

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 1 years ago
Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Ananya has one of the funniest accents. It is actually both in her Hindi and english. It started thinking it was Mumbai/Juhu thing. It sounded familiar as a sibling use to live there. Whenever I would visit people sounded somewhat different than other parts of india. But Ananya is just a different level odd. 

Sara is the one person whose interviewing skills aren’t bad. I find Tara’s mannerisms very soft spoken compared to the rest. And she doesn’t come across arrogant one bit. Or maybe it was just me. 

YES! Ananya’s accent is ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE, OMFG. 

Who knows if Tara is arrogant or not, she’s just very annoying & in her IVs, comes off as overestimating herself. Watch KwK & her “oh I know English songs, idk much about Hindi songs but English I know, I think I’ll do well here”.., Cut to her not knowing even a single English song on the quiz. 🤣Then, oh people call me Mini Ash.” Like Pls, girl, pipe TF down, you’ll never reach half of where Ash has. 😆😆

Oh Sara is a TOTALLY different league altogether!!! Just even comparing her to any of them is an absolute insult. She’s supremely well-brought, very smart, very eloquent & a decently talented actress. But ofc, not only is she a “nepo kid” but extremely privileged being royal, so watch most people here tear her down. 😆😆

But ya, I absolutely love Sara & am rooting for only her, through & through. ❤️

Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 1 years ago
TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

I didn't expect you to be classist, Mints 

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheMinion

I didn't expect you to be classist, Mints 

She is classist ?