Haseena Mallik - And now let me sleep

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

So here goes a complete thread about Haseena Mallik from my eyes. Starting the very first post with what she means to my eyes

When I say there can be no other iconic character like Haseena Mallik on ITV, I mean it.

Ever heard about a woman being both the hell fire and the holy water? That's exactly Haseena Mallik to you. She is the lady of high virtues and principles. She has lived storm and hence has learnt the art of calmness. Like a duck who paddles very hard inside the deep water yet only shows a calm face to the world, she can be surrounded by chaos, storm and conspiracies of the universe and yet face you with the smile on her face and stillness in her eyes. She perfectly defines there is nothing like fecund beauty of calmness. And you know why is she so? Because she knows all these chaos can only touch her and pass like the wind but they don't have ability to shake her ground. The strength she carries is the result of her ripened experience.

But is that all? No! All her strength shines through her mind. She faces the world not with tears but fire in her eyes and that fire has ability to burn everything around her. She carries fierceness of a demon in her eyes. Try testing her waters and you will what does living hell means. Once she unleashes her demons, you are going to have the taste of fierceness she holds within her gorgeous fame. She is wild as a pagan goddess and bright as an icon of Mary, sanctity and sin, all shining together as one.

I don't know how should I describe your passion for Haseena. You see her from eyes no other can see, at least I didn't come across anyone understanding her better than you do. You don't rush to judge her by colour of her cloak but by content of her words, intentions behind her reasons and determination behind her actions. You dwell on beauty of her but not all blinded by her scars. 

And hats off to the way your use language to describe your perspective Muse. The metaphors your used proves your abilities of putting your opinion strongly. 

Totally loved the post. 

I wrote this during Amar track when case of Trisha hallucinating of someone killing her came to MPT and Trisha ran to Haseena's arms 

Out of all people standing there a tormented Trisha just ran into the arms of Haseena. She was hallucinating, confused, wasn't able to differentiate between reality and illusion, struggling for each and every breath and even in such a devastating and traumatized state, she found safety in arms of Haseena, who was a mere stranger to her because Haseena Mallik touches people by their heart. Her mind was hallucinating but her heart could recognize where to find solace in the world who failed to read the fear in her eyes and truth in her voice. Beautiful people do not just happen and so did not Haseena Mallik. She rose valiantly after knowning defeat, suffering, struggles, loss, and has found her way out of the depths. No doubt she has such sensitivity and understanding of life that fills her with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern.

I cannot tell you how proud I was when Haseena put her ego aside and went to Amar to make him understand Trisha's condition. She was even ready to do sits and ups, even though she knew she is not wrong because she knew she couldn't continue her ego battle at cost of Trisha's life. The lady needed help and that's all Haseeena Mallik knew. Nothing else mattered. Haseena Mallik's jazbaat have always been considered her weakness. But it's the strength of her jazbaat and tajurba that shines through her mind. It's her weapon that has always let her pass through all the storms in her life and yet turn out to be an amazing human. Her jazbaat is not her weakness, rather it's the society that has become dysfunctional and emotionally disabled. Only if her Abbu was alive today, how proud would have he been of her.

Edited by MuseAtWork - 1 years ago