Member Topic: It's not over yet! Share.. - Page 5

Posted: 1 years ago

I give up 😭😭😭

CHRIS EVANS GIF IMAGINES - ~16~ Chris Evans - Wattpad

@Hasini & BQ.

Angry Kid GIFs | Tenor

Yes, I logged in from my laptop to post these cause I'm that petty. πŸ€”

To post on your phone, you need to copy the gif/pic/gif link you like. You can copy image or copy link, just make sure the link ends with jpg/png/gif.

Then click on the img box. Click external image.

E47C7017-72F6-4BCF-B5AB-5A7C7018B40B.jpeg

Then a box to insert link will show up. Delete the already existing India forums link

56B30809-2B9F-432C-8F18-C7F9ECF4DA49.jpeg

Then paste what you copied in that url blank. And hit anywhere on your reply box or enter or go.

The image should show up right there in your reply box.

Shwetha must be rubbing pain relief oil on her knees. 80 saal ki umar me joint pain zyada badh jaata hai na... πŸ˜’

Originally posted by Zeal17

🀣 Tutorial Queen Please Stand Up!

Copying and pasting my tutorial for the 100th time. You should put it on your post so members can learn. 🀣 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0eu4wegtu80uzdp/Gif%20tutorial%20for%20phone.mp4?dl=0

Edited by FingerFetish - 1 years ago

Slowly must be searching and shopping for faster sabuns πŸ˜†

Originally posted by bollyqueen0

Alright. I'm just going to tell you both the easiest way to do it in a matter of seconds. I just want to provide a simple explanation and not waste any time. An explanation should be easy and quick to the point. One should not have to wonder what someone is trying to explain. So the first thing you do is log into your IF account with your username and password. Your username is the unique ID you have selected for yourself. This ID is visible to others and your password is the secret password you selected. Please do not ever share your password with anyone. A password should be strong and not something easy. Once logged in, we can proceed to next step.

Keep going. You are doing good which is the opposite of bad. People should learn this trick so that they don't remain ignorant because u will not remain ignorant if u learn new things and get educated about them.

Alright. I'm just going to tell you both the easiest way to do it in a matter of seconds. I just want to provide a simple explanation and not waste any time. An explanation should be easy and quick to the point. One should not have to wonder what someone is trying to explain. So the first thing you do is log into your IF account with your username and password. Your username is the unique ID you have selected for yourself. This ID is visible to others and your password is the secret password you selected. Please do not ever share your password with anyone. A password should be strong and not something easy. Once logged in, we can proceed to next step.

You forgot the part where we have to logout first to login again πŸ˜†

Reason why I do not post gifs from phone and prefer saying *insert gif*πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

I was sh*t scared ki why is papa not moving😭

Reason why I do not post gifs from phone and prefer saying *insert gif*πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

Apko mai easy method batata hu 

Phone ka keyboard mein gif ka option hai na waha click kariya 

Screenshot_2022-10-21-09-27-17-22_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2022-10-21-09-27-29-61_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

https://media.tenor.com/EhhBLsn9lcAAAAAM/illu-lucifer.gif 

Aisa copy karke paste kar dijiye 

Agar high quality chahiye to uske liye Tenor ke website mein jakar koi bhi gif ko long press kariye to wo open in new tab ka option dega, new tab mein open karke aap link copy kar lijiye

Before typing part 2 of this mai toh thak gayi bhaisaab

Part 2:

You need to cross the road on bicycle following traffic lights, then get into a boat, travel for a minute, get down and jump into a tractor, travel for 1/2 min to reach your home, climb to the roof, clean the chimney, get down, count fire hydrants in your community, go to the nearest bridge and jump off, you will land on IF safely