Posted: 1 years ago

Hello dear Forum vasees 😊

I am starting a new thread where I will post amazing, and heart felt (hopefully life changing as well) quotes, pieces of writing and other stuff on this line. Something which will be beneficial for you despite whatever path you are walking on.

Will keep posting and adding on this very first post for easy reference, and also copy on succeeding pages as well.

Everyone is welcome to post as well whatever hits your heart, mind and soul and you think needs to be shared with others. 😊

----------------------------------

May be an image of flower and text that says 'Sometimes we have to be completely destroyed in order to figure out who we really are. I do not wish rock bottom for anyone, but hitting it is the most self-aware aware place you'll ever be. Surviving trauma... That's what gives you the edge of discernment and ability to understand. That's what creates true healers, counselors and empaths. You'll never convince me otherwise. ~Carrie MY SWEET ADDICTION'

May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'Negativity is contagious. Unhappiness is contagious. Fear is contagious. But so is happiness. So is optimism. So is love. Surround yourself with people who bring out the best in you. And strive to be a reflection of what you want to receive. MichellCCar ThirdEveThoughts'

May be an image of 2 people and text

May be an image of text that says 'You can be healing and still: -triggered -afraid -emotionally closed-off -unclear about which path to take next -tender Healing is not perfection, it's small steps and progress toward becoming you again. Journey with grace through the process.'

May be an image of text

May be an image of text that says '"The Sage battles his own Ego The fool battles everyone else's -sufi Proverb'

May be an image of text that says 'JUST BECAUSE... You're worried DOESN'T MEAN... @iamhayleykaye It won't go well You're unsure if you can You can't Things have been Tough Theywon'T They won'T get better You've been hurt Good Things won'T find you Instrusive ThoughTs feel real They are True'

May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'Most humans are never fully present in the now, because unconsciously they believe that the next moment must be more important than this one. But then you miss your whole life, which is never not now And that's a revelation for people: to realize that your life is only ever now. Eckhart Tolle some'

May be an image of text

May be an image of sky and text that says '"Consciousness sleeps in minerals, dreams in plants, wakes up in animals, and becomes self- aware in humans." Rumi Dr. Farid Mostamand'

May be an image of text

May be an image of text

No photo description available.

No photo description available.No photo description available.No photo description available.

May be an image of text

May be an image of book and text that says 'It has to end, you know. The self-hatred. The collective shaming. The disdain for other. The emotional armor. The buried pain. The displaced humans. The misplaced kindness. The repressed trauma. The fake positivity. The meaningless materialism. The forgotten heart. It has to begin, you know. The self-love. The collective healing. The love for other. The emotional release. The liberated pain. The welcomed humans. The perpetual kindness. The honored story. The authentic feeling. The meaningful purpose. The open heart. It's time.'

May be an image of text that says 'so Patience is not easy. It's not for the fainthearted. That's why the rewards are great. It can break you, wreck you, makes you want to scream and give up but you press on because you know what the Almighty loves. He is always with the patient. Please remember us in your Dua/Prayers.'

May be an image of text

May be an image of text that says 'We all want to fit in. ın. We all want to feel comfortable in our surroundings. But at what cost? There's a consequence for every action we choose. Surround ourselves with righteous friendships, the kind that provides goodness and the remembrance of the Almighty. Please remember us in your Dua/Prayers.'

May be an image of text that says 'Beware of destination addiction: The idea that happiness is in the next place, the next job, or even with the next partner. Until you give up the idea that happiness is somewhere else, it will never be where you are.'

May be an image of text that says 'He said, "In the midst of hatc,I found there was, within mc, an invincible love. In the midst of tears, I found there was, within mc, an invincible smilc. In the midst of chaos, found there was, within me, an invincible calm. I realized, through it all, that in the the midst of winter, found there was, within mc, an invincible summer. And that makes me happy. For it says that no matter how hard the world pushes against mc, within me, there's something stronger- something better, pushing right back." ALBERT CAMUS'

May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'You must be true to yourself. Authenticity must become more essential in your life than pleasing others and social acceptance This is true integrity.'

May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'Be the person who breaks the cycle. If you were judged, choose understanding. If you were rejected, choose acceptance. If you were shamed, choose compassion. Be the person you needed when you were hurting, not the person who hurt you. Vow to be hette than what broke you to heal instead of becoming bitter so you can act from your heart, not your -Lori Deschene pain.'

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Anything that annoys you is teaching you patience. Anyone who abandons you IS teaching you how to stand up on your own two feet. Anything that angers you is teaching you forgiveness and compassion. Anything that has power over you is teaching you how to take your power back. Anything you hate is teaching you unconditional love. Anything you fear IS teaching you courage to overcome your fear. Anything you can't control is teaching you how to let go. EMIND KடUGID'

May be an image of text that says 'Remember, people will only drive you crazy if you allow them. So don't let your anger spin out of control. If someone is irritating you, recognise those feelings and then let them go without saying much or getting into conflict. You don't need to respond to everything. Please remember us in your Dua/Prayers. #alquranruqya @AI Quran Ruqya @Mufti Menk'

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Don't give to anyone the power to put you down. Haters are losers pretending to be winners. PAULOCOELHO'

May be an image of text that says '"What I've learned from life is that for every inch of sadness lies a foot ofhappiness ahead. I've learned that the simplest of times brings the grandest of pleasures and the hardest goodbyes often lead to the best hellos. I've learned that crazy chances guide us to unexpected discoveries and that tough times unveil the sincerity of people. I've learned that you have to hold onto your smile everyday and free yourself of that frown. Unknown-'

May be an image of text that says 'When something doesn't feel right, don't do it, eave it, walk away from it. Trust your judgement, your intuition, your feeling. It's the Almighty's way of guiding you and steering you away from what's not right. You don't owe anyone any explanation. Just do it. Please remember us in your Dua/Prayers.'

May be an image of text that says 'IF EVERYTHING AROUND YOU SEEMS DARK, LOOK AGAIN, YOU MAY BE THE LIGHT." -RUMI'

May be an image of text

May be an image of book and text that says 'often someone running away from a love connection, but it's seldom the brave The brave one is usually the one left behind. It seems counter-intuitive to romantics and those who ready partner when someone walks away. But half-love because some people can only handle whole love shines light on their dark places. Real intimacy requires real presence.I someone isn't ready be truly here on an individual level, they will find it very difficult to manage all the triggers that come up in connection. Only a small few can hold the gate open blessed and courageous when profound love enters.'

May be an image of text

May be an image of text that says 'AsAbove SO Below / The meaning of life is just to be alive. Itisso It so plain and so obvious and so simple. And yet, everybody rushes around in a great panic as if it were necessary to achieve something beyond themselves. -Alan Watts'

May be an image of text that says 'Men aren't trash. Women aren't crazy. Everyone is damaged. Most are distracted. Everyone needs healing. Not everyone is aware of what and how to heal. Nobody has all of the answers. Be patient. Be transparent. mpassionate. Be open the light.'

May be an image of one or more people and text that says '"THE ONLY WAY OF KNOWING A PERSON IS TO LOVE THEM WITHOUT HOPE. -WALTER BENJAMIN'

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'THE EGO is not who you really are. The ego is your self-image; it is your social mask; itis the role you are playing. Your social mask thrives on approval. control, and it is sustained by power, becauseitlives because it tlives.in_fear livesin @bokifide'

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'The path isn't a straight line; it's a spiral. You continually come back to things you thought you understood and see deeper truths.'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by kingkhan22 - 1 years ago

You and I follow the same path. Chahe do kinare hi sahi

BA94FCC0-BBAE-409B-845C-3F7A0B9576C0.jpeg

Ok... I have to stop reading and reply already.

After reading the first quote, i was like - that's a REALLY good one. I quickly opened the image in a new tab to download the image. But then as i continued reading it was like finding a gem after gem. That collection of quotes is a treasure of wisdom that needs to be read slowly, understood carefully and then internalised permanently. These are NOT the normal inspirational or motivational feel good type quotes or life lessons. These are the ones who only that person can appreciate who has LIVED a ... What should i say... happening life? 

Anyways thank u so much for this post... And the absolutely best collection of quotes one could ever find. I must say u have given me a PLEASANT shock (i won't say surprise cos its indeed a shock 😆).

I think I'm going to download almost all of those pics 😍. Cheers 👍🏼

Edit - i just noticed u had tagged me too. I had already read the post and just now saw tag at the end. Thank u once again. Those were a really good read and i could relate with them 🤗

Edited by NatkhatPyare - 1 years ago
Originally posted by NatkhatPyare

Ok... I have to stop reading and reply already.

After reading the first quote, i was like - that's a REALLY good one. I quickly opened the image in a new tab to download the image. But then as i continued reading it was like finding a gem after gem. That collection of quotes is a treasure of wisdom that needs to be read slowly, understand carefully and then internalised permanently. These are NOT the normal inspirational or motivational feel good type quotes or life lessons. These are the ones who only that person can appreciate who has LIVED a ... What should i say... happening life? 

Anyways thank u so much for this post... And the absolutely best collection of quotes one could ever find. I must say u have given me a PLEASANT shock (i won't say surprise cos its indeed a shock 😆).

I think I'm going to download almost all of those pics 😍. Cheers 👍🏼

Thank you so much Natkhat for this post and your appreciation :)

Yes, they are the lessons of life after spending it, going through a roller coaster of emotions, experiences, perceptions, decoding the delusions, tearing apart the illusions and finally accepting/stop-resisting the hardcore reality.

I will keep adding more in the first page and will copy as well in succeeding posts as well so that u and everyone can get the notification once it is updated. 

Thank you again for the kind words. 😊

This one is my favorite of all times because it really helps me stay in the present moment. 

936E58B7-88EF-4D01-A2FC-43CF687B505E.jpeg