Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lostsoul11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Sanya should hire an aggressive PR. Girl can act circles around the likes of Kriti, Ananya,Sara,Tara,etc.

hasini009 thumbnail

let’s see whether they make The Great Indian Kitchen or The Great Indian KichhidiπŸ˜†

Rocky.Bhai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

these malyali movies making movies just to degrade hindu culture... 

this movie shows how that woman is suffocating because of the superstitious belifs of hindus especially for lord ayyappa 

Directed by Jeo Baby

Written by Jeo Baby  a Christian, 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Another good movie will be ruined by remaking it in Bollywood by deviating from the core topic πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

HearMeRoar thumbnail

I like Sanya. I believe she will do justice to the role Nimisha did. Highly doubt it will work among the Bollywood audience though.

M.Wheeler, your shaadiphobic self needs to watch the original. πŸ˜† You'll have more reason to stay away from I Dos.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 1 years ago
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Damn why remake . Just watch the original… such a brilliant movieπŸ‘

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I couldn't relate to the film.There may be families like that..I have not heard of one such in this generation. Maybe 5 percent case in Kerala where girls are educated, and working brides are preferred.I don't know how it will be received in Hindi

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

I like Sanya. I believe she will do justice to the role Nimisha did. Highly doubt it will work among the Bollywood audience though.

M.Wheeler, your shaadiphobic self needs to watch the original. πŸ˜† You'll have more reason to stay away from I Dos.

It's available on Amazon prime. Seems like this is going to my weekend plan. 

This one and 96. 

Edited by M.Wheeler - 1 years ago
Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Rocky.Bhai

these malyali movies making movies just to degrade hindu culture... 

this movie shows how that woman is suffocating because of the superstitious belifs of hindus especially for lord ayyappa 

Directed by Jeo Baby

Written by Jeo Baby  a Christian, 

Oh really? Lord Ayappan's reference was just a small part of the movie. It was like the final nail of her tolerance level. The movie was about how despite of their high education women ,especially those who belongs to dominant relatively upper caste suffers inside her husband's home . There was no exaggeration,no wrong depiction because I represent the same caste and for almost 18 years since my birth I have seen all these suffocation and I have been experienced all these in my maternal joint family. Not just me but majority of the women in Kerala could relate with the same as they have experienced these suffocation atleast once in their life.

Also the film is not just about the women in Hindu family it is about the women in general who is forced to sacrifice their career ,desires just to satisfy the ego of the men. The condition of women in so called traditional Christian and Muslim family is almost same . They are just being chained inside by glorifying the household works and in the name of dignity.

Edited by Kamala05 - 1 years ago