Liked Nehmat-Advait aka Nehvait/Admat pairing more!

Posted: 1 years ago

I just saw the episodes of Rohit Purohit's entry and him going to be the other man in Nehmat's life.

And I personally liked Advait and Nehmat's pairing more than Ekam and Nehmat.

Rohit Purohit seems to have a better chemistry with Twinkle Arora than Hitesh Bharadwaj.

And Advait-Nehmat face-off started with a tashan/nok-jhok kind of interaction.

Unlike Ekam-Nehmat who did have nok-jhoks in the childhood but the grown-ups were very cheesy!

I think Advait-Nehmat aka Nedvait will make a great pair together like Fatejo.

And if worked well the CVs can create another Fatejo magic in them.

P.S. Nothing against Nehmat-Ekam too. 

It's the makers wish whom they want to unite and whom they want to separate.

Heard that Advait is the main villain.

So anything can happen!

Just gave my personal opinion that I like Nedvait more.

But fine with any pairing the makers want to keep after all the show is theirs.👍🏼

Even in the last season it was their decision to keep Fatejo as the endgame even when there were enough and many JasFa shippers.

Advit's entry brought some life to the show. Nehmat's love vanished over night??? because one person said no??? bachpan ka pyaar kahan gaya? She won't even try to fight? 

Don't believe Advit or Nehmat are negative. They got all the footage in the last 2 episodes. They care a lot about their families. Such people are usually the leads. 

yes they have that spark that main leads should have..dont know about their future pairing because they are rpomoting them as leads but advait is negative as per news

There is nothing much to explore in Ekam-Nehmat relationship. So I prefer Advait and Nehmat pair.  Advait seems to be a grey shaded character and adds the much needed spice to the story. 

The negative shades we see in Advait is mainly due to his father. Hence, there is room for a complete personality change. 

Same here. 

Moi thinks makers are going to pair Nehmat with Advait and Ekam with Naaz 🤔

Originally posted by Swetha-Sai

Same here. 

Moi thinks makers are going to pair Nehmat with Advait and Ekam with Naaz 🤔

Although with Advait's entry it looks like Ekam will settle down with Naaz. According to the show Naaz is interested in Ekam only because of Nehmat and she prefer rich and powerful men. So Ekam - Naaz pairing seems bit difficult.  However, there is already a mention that Advait has a younger brother. I do feel Naaz will be paired with him to recreate the past relationships.

Originally posted by gibige

Although with Advait's entry it looks like Ekam will settle down with Naaz. According to the show Naaz is interested in Ekam only because of Nehmat and she prefer rich and powerful men. So Ekam - Naaz pairing seems bit difficult.  However, there is already a mention that Advait has a younger brother. I do feel Naaz will be paired with him to recreate the past relationships.

@pink - I think like @Snehal said, Mallika will marry Advait's brother Nikhil not Naaz.

But Naaz is the main and ultimate villain so she will get jealous that Nehmat got a rich and powerful man like Advait,

While all that Naaz got is a rondu devdas Ekam 

Because Ekam is going to be surely a rondu devdas from the way he is seen being in love with Nehmat!

Eventually Naaz will instigate Mallika against Nehmat and use her to separate Nehvait/Admat.

@red - Ekam's family is also rich and he will become a policeman so he will be powerful too.

But Advait's family is even more rich.and Advait will eventually take his father's seat and may become MLA or some bigger politician.

So obviously Naaz will be jealous of Nehmat.

And I also think that by some way Naaz will be the reason of Nehvait/Admat's marriage because she has the photo of Nehmat hugging Advait.

@gibige I got it now the photo which Naaz has got of Nehmat hugging Advait.

Naaz will use that photo to make the Sandhus believe that Nehmat has moved on from Ekam to Advait, which will make the Sandhus easily accept the marriage proposal,

If Advait's proposal comes for Nehmat.

Because right now they are already showing Naaz is playing games with Nehmat's life, 

Naaz will again play games when it will come to Nehmat's marriage.

If any of you (I am tagging all the present active members) feel it will happen some other way then feel free to correct me.👍🏼

Originally posted by Aleyamma47

@gibige I got it now the photo which Naaz has got of Nehmat hugging Advait.

Naaz will use that photo to make the Sandhus believe that Nehmat has moved on from Ekam to Advait, which will make the Sandhus easily accept the marriage proposal,

If Advait's proposal comes for Nehmat.

Because right now they are already showing Naaz is playing games with Nehmat's life, 

Naaz will again play games when it will come to Nehmat's marriage.

If any of you (I am tagging all the present active members) feel it will happen some other way then feel free to correct me.👍🏼

I was thinking what will naaz do with those pictures and when will she play her cards but now that you mentioned the scenario, I feel the track will go this way as Naaz is hell bent on taking everything away from Nehmat for no reason (she is annoying) and sandhus are expert in emotionally blackmailing their girls for marriage I guess

Edited by eiliyafatima - 1 years ago