As a manager in ‘Reel task’ who did better job?

Poll

Who did better job as manager in ‘Reel task’?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Shiv without any doubt!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

None. 

I am dissappointed with Shiv. He is a Marathi BB winner. Khelke,jeetke ayee hai. He should have made better connection with the rest than Shalin or Sumbl. Everyone loves Abdu more than Stan. It was he for whom Abdu lost. He made Nimrit his enemy. Had fight with Saundaria. Couldn't convince Tina or Sajid when I thought he could becoz they both have soft corner for Abdu. He is a very bad manipulator. Wasted his time on Archana.

Whoever voted for Abdu voted him becoz they are against Sumbul,not becoz of Shiv nor because of Abdu.

Sumbul was also useless. Except copying Sana she is good for nothing. She won bevoz most of the house is scared of Marathi Big Boss winner. All the idiots are not seeing Sana's copycat is progressing and she is more dangerous than Shiv.

FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

There were certain votes Shiv was never getting and we all know who those belong to. Nimrit & co were always gonna support Sumbul for their own benefit and nothing wrong with that even though I'm so crossed with them doing my boy Abdu dirty. 

However,  Shiv could have done a better job at swaying the neutrals like Ms.Dentist, Gori, MLA madam and Sajid. He faltered in trying to get them on his side. Agreed Sumbul didn't have to do much for her to win, she already was served it on a platter by her so called buddies and to an extent by Shiv himself.

He could most certainly have given her a better fight and actually won. Had he tried he could have even swayed Shaleen, although at this point he'd win anyway even if he hadn't if he'd done a better job with the neutrals. 

Having said that, if you actually judge them basing on who put in more effort (whether it was enough or not is a different discussion) than the other, it has to be Shiv. I'm gonna go with Shiv just for that and also maybe because I'm partial when it comes to Abdu 😆

Edited by CobraKai1972 - 1 years ago
LazyBing thumbnail

Oh man, definitely Shiv 😭 yes he could have done a better job but in comparison to Sumbul, he was miles ahead. 

dildil11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

Oh man, definitely Shiv 😭 yes he could have done a better job but in comparison to Sumbul, he was miles ahead. 

I agree.. he made the effort and his love for Abdu was seen ❤️🫶🏻

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I still think shiv did better job