Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I can't decide if Kareena's dance, expression &, energy was more embarrassing or Tushar's. But it was 


When tusshar used to be male lead
I dunno how Kareena is still getting work considering how atrocious of an actress she is 
But I ll still say Overacting sirf Bebo ko suit karti hai
Originally posted by: TheMinion
I dunno how Kareena is still getting work considering how atrocious of an actress she is
was 
https://www.instagram.com/p/Da7LTC_zPq4/?igsh=MWU3ODJyejVmMHBrag==
...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWO9pbfdvD0
Shraddha Kapoor and Shakti Kapoor Akshay Tritya post https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWlwG3RiIoB/?igsh=MTJnZXpqeW93amRkaA==
Farhan Akhtar confirms Ranveer Singh is doing Don3 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXqsNecCE1i/?igsh=ZmF4c2twYTVnbmc4
7