Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Give me this back,that back

Asthetic thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

This is what happens when u have two complete confused people,when one of them is on track the other gets derailed.......i mean u don't want divorce but u initiate it to see the reaction,the other person doesn't want to give divorce but she signed it cause u asked for it🤷🤷, communication Kahan hai mitron 😤😤......btw however difficult it was to watch the episode,i still watched it😅,both HC and PR nailed it....... although the shower 🚿 scene was a little.....but yeahh it was nice and the last scene,give me that back give me this back😂but again i liked it.....it's looks quite clear to me ki divorce nhi hoga and even if it happens,in dono se na ho payega,they will keep coming for eachother towards each other,also precap - hopefully ye Akshara,the abhimanyu the birla ke yahan hi giri hai kahin aur nhi 😂😂........i mean ddp ke liye kya karva den log kuchh pta nhi chalta Aaj kl,new entry and this and that pta nhi kya hi krne wale hain, navratri, dussehra,Diwali sb aa rhe hain, hopefully they understand their way forward......

P.S -we never wanted this track and thought this won't work,but lgta hai it will😅,cause deep down we all r optimistic about the good and a little sadist as well

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveHC thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Pasting my response from other post. 

Makers have again made a joke out of a sacred institution. I’m not too disappointed because I had no hopes left from them. 

But Abhimanyu disappointed me a lot when he sent the papers. He should have learnt how horrible his anger can be but no! He’s just too adamant to learn. 

Now Akshara disappointed me too today! Meher - u gave me hope yesterday that maybe there’s a silver lining but alas! She ended up signing.

She has all the patience  in the world for everyone - her abuser. Hell she even tried to understand Harshvardhan in the beginning of the marriage. But she’s a big big failure when it comes to Abhimanyu. And I even know the precise reason for it - he has always treated her like a queen. Bend down for every demand of hers. So when it comes to him - all she sees is - how can he not understand me? It’s his default nature to do it and he better do it. I really had high hopes from her after leap when she was shown strong. When she declared - I’ll fight for my love and get Abhimanyu back. I can’t live without him. I really feel asking - what happened to that resolve? 

Abhimanyu did a huge grave mistake by sending papers in anger and she’s just continuing it further. Abhimanyu couldn’t even hold the papers after she gave it back to him. He tore his own shirt but couldn’t break her guitar. That’s his core. Can’t she understand - the guy who blasted her for being away for 1 year wants her to be away forever? He can’t be doing this in a sane mind. She couldn’t see through that? Abhimanyu understand her love without her saying it - he read her eyes. She couldn’t see his pain behind this drastic action? And I’m not expecting her to be a mind reader. Doesn’t she already know what all he is going through personally and professionally? Still she signed. Very highly disappointed. 

chremma thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

If its a reboot, i hope they plan out things well. A proper falking in love phase, dating phase. Most importantly villains ka expose hona.

Yesterday i talked to my aunt who lives in India. She was a gen 2 viewer and stopped watching the show in gen 2 itself bcz of unnecessary drama and not properly solving of issue. She also said that the most interesting part of the show is when villains gets exposed and mu solves properly. Toh i just wanna say that instead of whitewashing the villains can they just expose their deeds. Bcz the whitewashing always leaves a sour taste and makes thw audience quit on show

Bella250 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

These two lack communication so bad. That is literally their biggest issue each time. I still don't get why Akshara just decided to sign the divorce papers instead of talking to Abhimanyu like she had planned on. Abhimanyu still gets insanely angry and does dumb stuff out of impulsiveness. 

Asthetic thumbnail
Originally posted by: chremma

If its a reboot, i hope they plan out things well. A proper falking in love phase, dating phase. Most importantly villains ka expose hona.

Yesterday i talked to my aunt who lives in India. She was a gen 2 viewer and stopped watching the show in gen 2 itself bcz of unnecessary drama and not properly solving of issue. She also said that the most interesting part of the show is when villains gets exposed and mu solves properly. Toh i just wanna say that instead of whitewashing the villains can they just expose their deeds. Bcz the whitewashing always leaves a sour taste and makes thw audience quit on show

yes!!! That arohi and mahima should be punished at any cost, it's just too much now

Asthetic thumbnail
Originally posted by: LoveHC

Pasting my response from other post. 

Makers have again made a joke out of a sacred institution. I’m not too disappointed because I had no hopes left from them. 

But Abhimanyu disappointed me a lot when he sent the papers. He should have learnt how horrible his anger can be but no! He’s just too adamant to learn. 

Now Akshara disappointed me too today! Meher - u gave me hope yesterday that maybe there’s a silver lining but alas! She ended up signing.

She has all the patience  in the world for everyone - her abuser. Hell she even tried to understand Harshvardhan in the beginning of the marriage. But she’s a big big failure when it comes to Abhimanyu. And I even know the precise reason for it - he has always treated her like a queen. Bend down for every demand of hers. So when it comes to him - all she sees is - how can he not understand me? It’s his default nature to do it and he better do it. I really had high hopes from her after leap when she was shown strong. When she declared - I’ll fight for my love and get Abhimanyu back. I can’t live without him. I really feel asking - what happened to that resolve? 

Abhimanyu did a huge grave mistake by sending papers in anger and she’s just continuing it further. Abhimanyu couldn’t even hold the papers after she gave it back to him. He tore his own shirt but couldn’t break her guitar. That’s his core. Can’t she understand - the guy who blasted her for being away for 1 year wants her to be away forever? He can’t be doing this in a sane mind. She couldn’t see through that? Abhimanyu understand her love without her saying it - he read her eyes. She couldn’t see his pain behind this drastic action? And I’m not expecting her to be a mind reader. Doesn’t she already know what all he is going through personally and professionally? Still she signed. Very highly disappointed. 

i don't know what to say,i mean it's clear both are two faulty people and when they came together with all those faults,it resulted in a big mess.......this journey will rectify all that.........u pointed out very correctly about both Akshara and abhimanyu,one blinded by rage and anger and insecurities and the other by her naiveness.....like u said she has patience with even a creep and in my opinion a criminal like khera but now with abhimanyu,all of a sudden all her resolve is gone just like that, abhimanyu,what to say about him,i mean at the moment I can't sympathies with him a bit,i am sorry.......what he has done is just😤😤😤

LoveHC thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

That’s the beauty of characters. Sometimes we get angry on one sometimes on the other. That’s what makes it real! Things will get better. Hang in!!

Asthetic thumbnail
Originally posted by: LoveHC

That’s the beauty of characters. Sometimes we get angry on one sometimes on the other. That’s what makes it real! Things will get better. Hang in!!

do I have a choice😅this is the only couple after abhay and pia from pyar ki yeh ek kahani that I have connected to,i am just obsessed with them,i can't do anything now😂😂