Posted: 1 years ago

she listens to him 

she has delivered what he wanted 

win win

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: The_Best

I think he has a major psychological problem with the way he gets obsessed with some people like SRK, Kajol, Alia etc. He also seems to see himself in Alia. He doesn’t seem he’s secure in himself at all and always trying to derive security from other’s relationship with him. When one breaks he finds another to shift his focus on. 

I understand this need for security. My best friend was pretty much ignored for everything as she was a girl and her parents wanted boys. Sometimes she needs extreme reassurance all the time.

Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I think what Pooja Bhatt once said in an interview is spot on, whether she was jealous of Alia when she gave it is another story.

She said KJo is finally going through puberty now.

So that would explain why he's regressed and living vicariously through these young people.

I said the same thing here:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/154481377

Now that Alia is having a kid, he's moved over to Suhana, wanting to join their WA group.

I think that's something he has in common with Shweta B, 2 people who had to 'mature' before their age so they're going through some mid life crisis wanting to live their youth now and cling on via Navya, Suhana/Ananya respectively.

And by mature, I mean Shweta had kids young. KJo used to talk like a buddha during KKHH, K3G times and now his films reflect the change in him; SOTY and pubescent nonsense.

Edited by Mrignaini - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: atominis

Sorry if it has been discussed before but I am curious why  and how did K Jo come to love and promote Alia so much and is so fond of her? Bhatts used to bash his brand of cinema. How did he come to like his daughter if had differences with her dad? 

Atleast with Kajol, Rani or SRK he had something in common like he worked with them or the Mukerji sisters belonged to same elite clan.

What did he have in common with Bhatts that he took such a fancy to Alia?

I think KJO genuinely LIKES BHATT FAMILY.

If u remember in his first directorial KKHH the little Anjali told on her school podium that "my favorite actress is POOJA BHATT"  when in 90s we had much more popular actresses during the year 1998 when KKHH got released, but KJO especially and only chose Pooja's name. 

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

People forget how well connected Alia’s mom, Soni Razdaan is! Soni is very good friends with Anu Ranjan, president of Indian television academy, who produces a lot of the award shows. Anu Ranjan is really good friends with Neetu Kapoor and her daughters anuskha and akanksha, are besties with Alia. Specially akanksha…she and Alia are super tight and who has acted with kiara advani in that Netflix movie. 

In my opinion, Karan too is well connected with the same folks, and soni has been key in making alia’s introductions to important people. It’s always the moms!! Lol. 

for Karan, Alia is the perfect mix of Kajol and Kareena snd is extremely submissive to him. Kinda the kris to Kylie Jenner. What’s not to love? 😂😂😂

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Maybe for the same reason Ranbir loves her, she is moldable (whatever that means😩)

😲😲😲

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TakingAStand2

People forget how well connected Alia’s mom, Soni Razdaan is! Soni is very good friends with Anu Ranjan, president of Indian television academy, who produces a lot of the award shows. Anu Ranjan is really good friends with Neetu Kapoor and her daughters anuskha and akanksha, are besties with Alia. Specially akanksha…she and Alia are super tight and who has acted with kiara advani in that Netflix movie. 

In my opinion, Karan too is well connected with the same folks, and soni has been key in making alia’s introductions to important people. It’s always the moms!! Lol. 

for Karan, Alia is the perfect mix of Kajol and Kareena snd is extremely submissive to him. Kinda the kris to Kylie Jenner. What’s not to love? 😂😂😂

Good observation didn’t know all this.

And you right it’s always the moms, I wish my mom was this smart too my life would have been set lol

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think alia not having a present/invested father in mahesh also helped so kjp could take the place 

I dont think he can control SRKs kids similarly as Srk will be in charge like a dharam, Big B were 

he can only control small fry whose parents cannot provide them the oppurtunities he can like ananya, shanaya etc 

alia is an outlier with a parent who has a good sucess path and production house but who is not invested 

Edited by vcs17 - 1 years ago
Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrignaini

So that would explain why he's regressed and living vicariously through these young people.

I said the same thing here:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/154481377

Main idhar likhane ko ayela tha ki is prashna ka sahi uttar ashta siddhiyon ki gyaata Supari Khala ne diyela tha : 🐍Jo Alia ke through apna life vicariously jee relay.

Lagta hai bhot log ki yehich rai hai...

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: AdrakKombucha

Main idhar likhane ko ayela tha ki is prashna ka sahi uttar ashta siddhiyon ki gyaata Supari Khala ne diyela tha : 🐍Jo Alia ke through apna life vicariously jee relay.

Lagta hai bhot log ki yehich rai hai...

Woah that was a very insightful answer from Mrignaini. I mean I knew Karan sees himself in Alia but I hadn’t analyzed it in that manner, at least I never paid too much attention to the characters she plays. Everything actually makes sense now. You are onto something, Mrignaini