Shiddhat - An Ode to the Khan duo

Posted: 1 years ago

Though missing Arylie, I am glad that this is the right time to be back from vacation, as I didn't want to miss this opportunity of posting a farewell appreciation post for our Khan duo. No other actors and their pairing had got me so hooked to them and their show like this duo, that even during my vacation I made sure to find some time at the end of each day to get updates about what's happening with these two and the show.

Fahmaan & Sumbul....I can't put it in words how happy I was watching you both announcing your exit together, taking the admiration I had for both of you to the next level. Exiting with heads high and advising your fans not to get back at the person who did it dirty with you even when you were hurt, you both have proved that you practice what you preach, thus showing many of your contemporaries how to handle an exit gracefully.

https://youtu.be/cQvD1LlzKQ4

Also Fahmaan....I wanted you to know what caught my attention when I watched your IV in the above video? The way you said 'I EMBRACE the difficulties and challenges that comes forth in my life; Uske chalthe mujhe kisi cheez ka dukh zyada nahin hota'. Such a positive way to see life and with the way you conducted yourself in the last one month,even when you had lot of reasons to get bitter & frustrated, you have proved to us you practice what you preach and taught many of us the real meaning of the word 'Embracing'.

https://youtu.be/cuxDGJwaNv0

And Sumbul baby, do you know how mature you are, than many of us who are nearing fifties. Yes, that is exactly how gross you made me feel, when I heard you say 'Mehnat karna, sankarsh karna kabhi life mein khatham nahin hoga; isaliye kabhi usko rokna nahin' in the above video. And that's what you kept doing throughout the 579 episodes & till your last shot as Imlie. Even after coming to know how ugly an egoistic lady is trying to degrade the efforts you have put into the show and the character these 2years, the way you kept working dedicatedly without letting your fans and viewers know the toxicity you are being subjected to, is some high level of maturity. Kudos for that Gungun.

Shiddhat - A word that will always remind us Arylieans about you two. You both entered our worlds as Arylie, with such an exemplary mesmerising performance never ever seen in ITV; but will be staying among us as the magnificent Khan duo, because of the way you both 'Shiddhat' se practised many things you preached. First being the way you both performed each & every scene given to you in the last one month, even after knowing about the injustice that will served at Arylie. Though I haven't watched all the episodes, I am sure that there would never be a scene you both would have taken it lightly and have performed it with least interest. Secondly, the way you both have 'Shiddhat se' taken care of the fans emotions is something unusual. Usually when the show's end is announced, the trend I have seen among actors is, hurriedly getting to distance themselves from the hit ships/pairings. Contrary to that, from the moment you announced your exit, you both have given more content to the fans than when the show was running. No pair I have watched till date have taken care of their fans emotions so genuinely and have reciprocated back the love they got in such a beautiful manner like what you did by announcing your MV on the day your journey ended in the show. I hope you both continue being the same filterless persons you have been till date and wholeheartedly wishing that may your future journeys be huge & successful in such a way that the one who insulted your hard work & sincerity towards your job, will feel shameful of herself and regret one day for what she did with you. It can't be a coincidence that the actress whom she had insulted and ousted from her then hit show a few years back, has made a come back with a show on a rival channel in the same timeslot and that too as soon as Imlie S2 has commenced. Destiny is playing it's role so that justice is served at the right time. Same will happen for what she did with you two and we just have to silently wait for it.

Ending this Ode with this beautiful Shiddhat VM I came across on TT today.

https://twitter.com/__on_wire__/status/1571561645536845825?s=20&t=iv4MYaPA-Q4hPybB4K-CEA

And thanks & cheers to all the Arylieans I have interacted here on this forum. Sorry if I missed tagging any of you.

Edited by Enlightened21 - 1 years ago

Tagging more to thank you all for the lovely discussions and memories we made here. πŸ€—

Ah this song can only belong to these both in the world of crazy ITV....no one can come close to it or them. I have never seen such exemplary acting from anyone....it was never over acting where we can sometimes cringe seeing the performance or acting even by so called good actors.

I just love Sumbul and her portrayal of Imlie...through some shitty storyline. She has given her 200% of dedication to her craft. Fahmaan...man I had just watched a few clips of his show on Zee but as ASR he just aced it .....

Whatever has been the drama behind the scenes but no one can deny that we viewers have been literally robbed of getting see them as Arylie for some more time. 

But as they these two amazing hardworking souls this end should be a beginning for a far more brighter and shinier future. God bless them both with good health, happiness and success. 

These two πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­

Always reciprocating our love equally.

How to move on from them 🀧

Also Surbhi 's show is from next week. 

There can never be Imlie without Sumbul and there can never be Aryan Singh Rathore without Fahmaan. they both lived the characters and created magic for us. memories will remain forever in our minds. the memories can never be erased. I am sure both of them will reach greater heights. love to both ❀️❀️❀️

That girl sumbul she deserves a lot of success man... even in her previous show she made eyes fall on her with her performance 

..I really manifest her immense work and success.... that interview had got me to tears and even the interviewer was telling that she toh telling it with a smile on her face her struggles  .... 

She is pure man...no show offs unlike other actresses of her age whom I will not take names.... her talent speaks .... and she really deserves to be protected  as fk does... even if it is brilliant friendship only between them (yeh I dint want to ship them irl but ) or whatever it is as she says I manifesting it to be everlasting ... touchwood 

Even though it's painful, it's good that their journey ends here before these two characters becomes unrecognisable for us. Their dedication towards their craft is truly commendable πŸ‘πŸ‘

I wish them lots of success and happiness in their personal and professional lives. ❀️

So nice to meet you here after many years Grace. Hope to meet you in some other forum, some other time dear. Till then Alvida my friend πŸ€—

Originally posted by LiveLife321

Even though it's painful, it's good that their journey ends here before these two characters becomes unrecognisable for us. Their dedication towards their craft is truly commendable πŸ‘πŸ‘

I wish them lots of success and happiness in their personal and professional lives. ❀️

So nice to meet you here after many years Grace. Hope to meet you in some other forum, some other time dear. Till then Alvida my friend πŸ€—

Bold - This is the reason why I am not sad about Arylie's exit and I was so happy when Sumbul too announced her exit. Bcos, seeing the way S2 is being trolled even by medias, one thing is sure that Gul is not at all interested in Imlie; she just wanted to end Arylie to satisfy her ego that got hurt as the team who created Aryan & Arylie left her.  

Green Italics - Same is the case with me too. Regarding meeting in some other forum, I am not sure when it will happen, as all shows in the Hindi GECs are just rinse & repeat of the same plots. Also the way these two have outlived themselves in every scene they are given, plus Atif's cinematography, I am not being able to enjoy any random shows, even movies now.πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Isaliye dekhthe hain hum kab vaapas milenge on the forum. Till then let's be connected in PMs once in a while. 

I have so much to write,.will do tomorrow. Busy today. 

Thanks for writing this for Sumbul & Fahmaan

First Sumbul, what an actor , a dancer - a complete performer !! Beautiful girl . Only 19 and what acting !!!

Simple and so impactful. She almost had the show on her shoulders !!! What professionalism. There were so many illogical plots in the show but she continued to give her 100 % and more !!!

Fahmaan : When I first heard he was going to be in Imlie , I was not sure , i only recall him from MDKD where is was so boyish . But he was indeed a relevation !! So good. His styling was also good and he looks so good and acted well

Very professional and gave 100%.

Their bonding was excellent and it showed on the screen...

God bless them with lots of success and hope they remain grounded and give their 100% to everything they do  !!

Hppe their friendship remains and does not get weighed down by link up rumours !! 

Sumbul worked well with Gashmeer too... Though Gashmeer's role was spoilt !!!

Hats off to these two. Hugs and lots of love to them. God bless them with all the happiness.

Its going to be easy for them but with their work attitude they will cross all barriers.

Only Love for them !!! Miss seeing them as Imlie and Aryan but they have better things in store for them.