Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: atominis

SRK indeed unceremoniously removed Ash from Chalte Chalte despite Salman being at fault for crashing sets of that film. He also removed her from Veer Zaara. 

You believe in karma right? I am glad SRK got karma and his career suffered slump once Aamir started assault with Ghajini and 3I. And even Salman overtook him and he has never been able to regain top slot again.

Ok good you are glad. Now that he has suffered his karma. He doesn’t need to work with her anymore. Everyone becomes the big bad when it comes to her. Ash should be kept away from people like him and she should be with her kind of people. SRK is better without her. 

atominis thumbnail

He sure is. Salman also suffered karma when he had his bad phase in 2000s. Well earned.

Everyone gets their karma.

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Aishwarya even rejected Jawan cameo saying she would want to work with Shahrukh in a full fledged role and not a cameo. The role eventually is done by Deepika. So Aishwarya seems to have few set ideas about her onscreen appearances and sticks to them. But her thought process about pairing with Abhishek is definitely problematic.

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

Aishwarya even rejected Jawan cameo saying she would want to work with Shahrukh in a full fledged role and not a cameo. The role eventually is done by Deepika. So Aishwarya seems to have few set ideas about her onscreen appearances and sticks to them. But her thought process about pairing with Abhishek is definitely problematic.

I think like someone said here, that if Ash pairs up with another hero as the main lead and Abhishek is just there as a supporting lead, it would be awkward for him and she probably wanted to avoid the awkwardness.

Because she did Raavan where she was paired opposite another man while Abhishek was her kidnapper. So I don't really think her not being opposite Abhishek is an issue. Looks like it's an ego issue for Abhishek, which she is trying to avoid.

Having said that, rejecting Jawan was definitely silly. SRK is almost 60 and she's almost 50. I don't think they would be getting paired opposite each other in lead roles anymore (unless someone creates something like Baghban for them).

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Having said that, rejecting Jawan was definitely silly. SRK is almost 60 and she's almost 50. I don't think they would be getting paired opposite each other in lead roles anymore (unless someone creates something like Baghban for them).

They can do a spin off of ADHM. Ex lovers rekindling their past love in older age. Please, I just need one movie with a happy ending before I die. Por favorrrr 🤌🏽

Strangers02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

They can do a spin off of ADHM. Ex lovers rekindling their past love in older age. Please, I just need one movie with a happy ending before I die. Por favorrrr 🤌🏽

Yes please🤔😭

Strangers02 thumbnail

I think like someone said here, that if Ash pairs up with another hero as the main lead and Abhishek is just there as a supporting lead, it would be awkward for him and she probably wanted to avoid the awkwardness.

Because she did Raavan where she was paired opposite another man while Abhishek was her kidnapper. So I don't really think her not being opposite Abhishek is an issue. Looks like it's an ego issue for Abhishek, which she is trying to avoid.

Even something like Baghban is fine for someone like me who is awaiting them paired opposite each other😆

Its about her reasons. I found her thought about people not accepting them not as a pair problematic.

And yes she should have done Jawan. Its not necessary to be in each frame of the movie always. Also its not like she has never done a cameo before!

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

Its about her reasons. I found her thought about people not accepting them not as a pair problematic.

And yes she should have done Jawan. Its not necessary to be in each frame of the movie always. Also its not like she has never done a cameo before!

She has to say something na. She can't openly say her husband will feel insecure. The ones who can understand will understand.

She has to say something na. She can't openly say her husband will feel insecure. The ones who can understand will understand.

I understand that. But hopefully she doesn't become like Bhagyashree to revive Abhishek's career. Though have no hope since she apparently got one of her colleagues pick Abhishek for a movie. That colleague is a director as well!