Pishachini

Not so impressed with back story

firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

The epi is up on voot select. But highly disappointed with PI's back story ðŸ˜† i dont know whether to laugh or cry. I might not come again in the night here. And i don't  want to reveal her back story but do let me know how you guys felt. 

My expectation of back story was this Pi seeing her wearing lavishing cloths i wished her to be princess or may be a queen.  If she was really evil i wished her to be a evil for power like torturing poor people or if she was positive i wanted her to kind princess who had to do evil because of some situation. But none of these happend. Or may a be a powerful sage cursed her. 

And The crime PI did is very common now a days so can we expect every 1 in 100 will turn into pisach ðŸ¤£

Looks like they are hell bent in showing PI as evil ðŸ˜† good luck with that i am anyways loosing interest in each passing day. Tomorrows epi will reveal how she became pishach ðŸ˜† uska aur ek popat hona hai ðŸ˜† 

Please do join i tagged those who i remember 🙂

Edited by firewings_diya - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

LOL nowadays all the shows give us hope then show us thenga. ðŸ˜†

Will come back about the episode tonight. ðŸ˜†

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

The epi is up on voot select. But highly disappointed with PI's back story ðŸ˜† i dont know whether to laugh or cry. I might not come again in the night here. And i don't  want to reveal her back story but do let me know how you guys felt. 

My expectation of back story was this Pi seeing her wearing lavishing cloths i wished her to be princess or may be a queen.  If she was really evil i wished her to be a evil for power like torturing poor people or if she was positive i wanted her to kind princess who had to do evil because of some situation. But none of these happend. Or may a be a powerful sage cursed her. 

And The crime PI did is very common now a days 

so can we expect every 1 in 100 will turn into pisach ðŸ¤£

Looks like they are hell bent in showing PI as evil ðŸ˜† good luck with that i am anyways loosing interest in each passing day. Tomorrows epi will reveal how she became pishach ðŸ˜† uska aur ek popat hona hai ðŸ˜† 

Please do join i tagged those who i remember 🙂

@red - She did torture the poor guests who came to her house. Those people had done nothing to her but she killed them for her greed and looted all their goods. 

Plus, what she did with her husband and in-laws was indeed a torture.

So, she was EVIL for her GREED FOR RICHNESS (money, jewels, land etc)

@green - Not really, killing someone for your greed is considered a heinous crime even nowadays.

And she did not kill just one or two, she killed 200 people before becoming a Pishachini.

She has killed even more people after becoming a Pishachini as the watchman, Pavitra's family and Vikas (Himani's brother) are all in that list.

@purple - Yes I guess that is what is the message which the writer wants to give through this show.

That the human greed can make them do heinous crimes like what happened with Rani, Pratik , Amrita and even now what is happening with Shika.

And when those crimes fill EVIL in their souls, they become a Pishach/Pishachini like Rani.

I think the message in this show is essentially about what dooms can a human being face when their greed leads them to do heinous crimes.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

@red - She did torture the poor guests who came to her house. Those people had done nothing to her but she killed them for her greed and looted all their goods. 

Plus, what she did with her husband and in-laws was indeed a torture.

So, she was EVIL for her GREED FOR RICHNESS (money, jewels, land etc)

@green - Not really, killing someone for your greed is considered a heinous crime even nowadays.

And she did not kill just one or two, she killed 200 people before becoming a Pishachini.

She has killed even more people after becoming a Pishachini as the watchman, Pavitra's family and Vikas (Himani's brother) are all in that list.

@purple - Yes I guess that is what is the message which the writer wants to give through this show.

That the human greed can make them do heinous crimes like what happened with Rani, Pratik , Amrita and even now what is happening with Shika.

And when those crimes fill EVIL in their souls, they become a Pishach/Pishachini like Rani.

I think the message in this show is essentially about what dooms can a human being face when their greed leads them to do heinous crimes.

its not about heinous crime its about will everyone who kills 200 people will become pishach? Like if we consider kings or people who serve in kings army earlier they kill for greed only but no one is turned as pisach. King wants to take over more and more places they kill millions of people during pis era. Which is very less in 21st century. With her logic all those people should be pisach by now. 

I would be happy if she was that queen who did more heinous crime like below. 

1. Killing millions of people for her greed for power. 

2. Betraying her friends and families for her power hunger motive. 

3. Torturing people like how invaders did. 

4. Torturing saints and sages my trying to show her power in return she gets cursed. 

That makes it different than the other rules from her era. 

And PI character never been shown as a character oriented towards jewellaries and money. 

1. She dont even wear any other cloths other than black and white in her pi form .

2. Her jewellaries are sort of black metal or white metal one whoch they hardly change. 

3. Even her human form has no desire of wearing jewellaries. 

4. The only desepratiom pi had from the beginning was her house. Which she did not even tried changing post getting lots of money. 

Which shows the story is really half baked and not planned in the beginning. PI also need not marry rocky anymore as her dada mentioned that he invested all his money on mansion.they might not be not that rich anymore she can find a better person if her only motive is to get gold ðŸ˜†

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: firewings_diya

its not about heinous crime its about will everyone who kills 200 people will become pishach? Like if we consider kings or people who serve in kings army earlier they kill for greed only but no one is turned as pisach. King wants to take over more and more places they kill millions of people during pis era. Which is very less in 21st century. With her logic all those people should be pisach by now. 

I would be happy if she was that queen who did more heinous crime like below. 

1. Killing millions of people for her greed for power. 

2. Betraying her friends and families for her power hunger motive. 

3. Torturing people like how invaders did. 

4. Torturing saints and sages my trying to show her power in return she gets cursed. 

That makes it different than the other rules from her era. 

And PI character never been shown as a character oriented towards jewellaries and money. 

1. She dont even wear any other cloths other than black and white in her pi form .

2. Her jewellaries are sort of black metal or white metal one whoch they hardly change. 

3. Even her human form has no desire of wearing jewellaries. 

4. The only desepratiom pi had from the beginning was her house. Which she did not even tried changing post getting lots of money. 

Which shows the story is really half baked and not planned in the beginning. PI also need not marry rocky anymore as her dada mentioned that he invested all his money on mansion.they might not be not that rich anymore she can find a better person if her only motive is to get gold ðŸ˜†

Agreed to most of the things you have said above.

@purple - There's more to be said tomorrow when Rani will say her story behind how she became a Pishachini.

So only after that we can decide whether the story is half cooked or 

Whether ANYONE who kills around millions of people becomes a Pishach/Pishachini.

@blue - Her motive behind marrying Rocky is not his money.

It's for taking revenge against the Rajputs and make them all Pishach/Pishachini like her.

Edited by Aleyamma47 - 1 years ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

Agreed to most of the things you have said above.

@purple - There's more to be said tomorrow when Rani will say her story behind how she became a Pishachini.

So only after that we can decide whether the story is half cooked or 

Whether ANYONE who kills around millions of people becomes a Pishach/Pishachini.

@blue - Her motive behind marrying Rocky is not his money.

It's for taking revenge against the Rajputs and make them all Pishach/Pishachini like her.

her back story is really half backed considering pi nowhere to be seen interested in jewellaries. not sure how she will become pisachini may be she even haunts everyone being ghost and a sage will turn her into pishach instead of freeing her or trapping her. Because pishach is more powerful than normal ghosts. 

She turning everyone into pisach is something they recently came up with as earlier pi was only interested in going back to her house. She has harmed other people but they are still alive like that couple she could have turned them also to pisach. If they show that pavi's parents are also pisach as her revenge is turning everyone into pisach including her nana who trapped her. But if they just show pi is only turning these normal humans into pisach that means it was not planned earlier. They are just added that in between. Pi character was never shown to be greedy for jewellaries she wears fancy stuffs but its same thing that she wears and its not even gold ðŸ˜† 

If she was really greedy for gold she would have killed bride as she wears maximum gold during wedding but she was alive right. I have skipped most of the scenes so i assume she was alive and pi left for her house which was more important for her. ðŸ˜³

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

No reason to linger around to watch. I would rather do something else for 30 minutes.  ðŸ˜†

firewings_diya thumbnail

Also regarding poor guests i know we all follow athithi devo bhava concept but how dumb those people were who carry those many jewellaries and go to a unknown strangers house. In those era's people used to have camps or tents or even used to stay at guest house as some people used to offer such type of facilities like dharmashaala or may be a temple but here they go to some random home and act like these people are their servants and keep all jewellaries infront of them. Tbh they deserved this ðŸ˜† ek lootere ki zaroorath thi inko sabak sikhane ke liye because if its not pis house lootere toh the uss zamane main koi bhi looters ho saktha hai ðŸ˜†

firewings_diya thumbnail

Makers if you are reading this pisachini agar jewellary ke liye pisachini bani toh how was this pi is so simple. ðŸ¤”

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChSZtfyji5R/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

firewings_diya thumbnail

Rein do you think there is some mystery around pi's black and white costume look ðŸ˜³ like now when i see her white look has  no jewellaries on. Its like plain look which seems to be happy go lucky woman. But if she is black she has lots of jewellaries on her hand around her neck. Which shows her evil roop. ðŸ˜† 

I hope they are not experimenting with dual personality disorder inside PI. Like she randomly becomes angel and devil due to some force ðŸ˜† i remember seeing in alladdin naam toh suna hoga. When jinu was cute and playful he was in his normal cloths which was very simple. But when jafar traps him he will become rude and evil ðŸ˜†

I feel alladdin writers were much better than these writers