Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

I wonder if the creatives will bring in more SN creatures as is the trend in SN shows.. As in distract the lack of proper storytelling with unexpected creatures. 

yeah but unless they keep some subtance in their story they cant fight with shows running at 9:30 slot. And ithna trp hai nahi where they can invest in famous actors like how naagin had. Budget is also important. So they might take a call based on trp. If trps are good it will get some famous ppl but if its bad mostly we are gonna see people whose acting skills we cant gurantee ðŸ˜†

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Probably!! I love Fantasy/Supernatural genre but my goodness, this sucks so bad. There is nothing of substance in this show. I mean it's fantasy for goodness sake, have at it. Make it interesting!!! Nope, let's bore the audience to tears!! 

i know right the back story was such a dissappointment. Tbh i switched to yrkkh back after watching this as that seems more interesting now a days and likewise i dont know how many people would have done that. Unless i really see some supernatural twist i might not go back to pi. Since i only signed up for supernatural elements and some sort of thriller and twists but here its same old vine served in a new glass ðŸ˜† 

Edited by firewings_diya - 1 years ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: DanmeiLover

Such a lukewarm and lackluster backstory. No mystery nothing unexpected. ITV show script writers do bare minimum se bhi kam. They consider us such vellas. Thoda effort to deta.

And I'm tired and fed up of Pavitra and her typical dialogs and extremely stereotypical character. All her scenes with dadu or her investigation - I completely skip. So boring 😴. 

even i am planning to skip ðŸ˜† like i do not see any consistancy nor i am much interested in same copy of shree, nazar, kavach,dd etc.  

No matter how many enemies they introduce we all know now that PI will loose. The main problem was they kept the show name as Pi. Like why who keeps a shows name on villain. Looks like they have changed entire story as strangely they started showing pI as negative all of sudden. 

The most of the shows we see 

The show title always have positive fl. Or may be related to theme. 

But here the promotion was done on PI but PI would be shown as the bad one which might not go well with some people like us who signed up with a hope seeing PI as positive like naagin which would have definitely added a some twist. Like PI protecting humans which would have atleast gave a message that every creature can have change in heart. But now its the same old story. Even i have lost interest and not watching epis post that revealtion tracks just watch few clips in fast forwarding mode to see if something is interesting. ðŸ˜†

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wonder why ITV keeps this habit of giving the same old stories with a tweak here and there. Why can't they give fresh concepts/ themes. Why keep on getting *inspired* from old ITV shows itself when they can be *inspired* from international too? 

It is the same be it SN shows or family dramas.. Started watching Rajjo, which seems to be Imlie tweaked! Yet for now I am liking it especially coz I haven't watched Imlie. 

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

but they are not yet converted to pisach right  if her motive is mainly to turn everyone into pisach she could have very well have done that with those couple as she stayed with them from past 20 years and since they can take human forms like how rani is now it will not be hard for them to help her.  

The problem is there is no clarity on what would be considered as a eligibility to become pisach. Like recently she killed one guy since he was in her captive she would have converted him into pisach or that couple or that couples daughter who got married. Like she did not converted them into pisach then why only rajputs.

Here you go.. Prathik and Amrita are now Pishach(es) 

https://youtu.be/4FuWAAYWa8Y

Edited by Indulekha00 - 1 years ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

Here you go.. Prathik and Amrita are now Pishach(es) 

https://youtu.be/4FuWAAYWa8Y

😆 How how ðŸ˜†

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I like this twist. Chalo, kuch to interesting hua. ðŸ˜ƒ

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I agree, the back story should be more intriguing ..