Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

strancho thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: ga1986

Meanwhile Dada Buddy preparing to go back to Coma so that he doesn’t have to witness it 🤪🤣

Can dada buddy go back to US after that? I will sponsor the one way ticket

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Originally posted by: strancho

Can dada buddy go back to US after that? I will sponsor the one way ticket

Dadi Ji Jaane De Taab Na.  Koi Bhi Pati Ka Yeh Huq Nahin Hai Ki Woh Apni Patni Ko Chod Ke Chali Jayi. Aisi Nazuk Halaat Mein Mujhe Apki Sabse Jyada Jaroorat Hain.  Dadi Ji ain't stupid to let go off her millionaire husband easily. 

Edited by MOTHERHOOD - 1 years ago
Kabhi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChirpyKiya10

What would be your reaction, if Anuj does something with his ex.,  going regularly at ex home, laughing, celebrating every occasion with her. 

Obviously that would be weird as well. But it depends, was his ex also abusive? Did they have children together? Regardless, yes their reactions should be limited. But what's funny is that if it WAS flipped, maybe not as many would criticize Anuj anyway. I mean, it's a guess but I feel that it would be justified by people on the forum lmao. This is based on an observation, where in certain situations Anuj should have been criticized but surprisingly was not. 

No one takes time to raise finger at a man.  In that case, everyone's reaction would be like Bechari anupama, woh kitni loyal hai n devoted hai, and anuj ko sharam nahi aati. Agar anupam ko har baar Anuj ke liye wait karte hue dikhaya jaata  toh Becharri  anuppama.

I don't understand what you're saying here. No one takes time to raise finger at a man? That's kind of my point. People here are constantly criticizing Anupama and a lot of it is justified I agree but they barely say anything about Anuj when he makes mistakes. It's not just a pattern that I've witnessed on this forum, but other forums as well. The FL seems to always be criticized far more than a ML, despite the ML making mistakes too. Definitely a double standard that exists, whether folks want to admit it or not. 

Anuj has given permission, you are right but in emergencies. when he said, keep less interaction with shahs. Did she take him seriously.I agree, he is also at fault

but he did not say that allow your ex to keep hand on your shoulder, behaving like BF or husband.

No he did not say just say emergencies. He said festivals too lol. 

here, it shows that she senses vannus emotions every time but cant sense her husband emotions it was not visible from his face that he was not comfortable. Its not easy for a descent man to say to his wife that I am not liking this. though woman never miss any chance to tease her husband taking other's woman name.

We, Indian women keep our distance form our friends, relatives,also. No man can touch a woman without her permission. When Anu is shown as the contactor of Indian values, she should be more conscious. if  she represents our indian culture, first of all she should see herself. 

Aren't you generalizing women here? How can you represent other (Indian) women so casually especially by saying that "woman never miss any chance to tease her husband taking other woman name and that Indian women keep our distance form our friends, relatives,also." You're not the torch bearer for women lmao. 

Its not easy to forget or come out of a 26 yrs relationship whether healthy, or toxic does not matter but meeting with ex , seeing him on daily basis is not justified and even not good for anybody.

Yes, she shouldn't be seeing him everyday. And it's not good for anyone yeah. 

IMO, emotional attachment and keeping interaction with ex on regular basis, after marriage is also cheating.  

Well if her grown ass kids had any common sense, they would say to meet their mother outside somewhere. It's like coming to the Shah house is the only way that they can interact. Again people will scapegoat her, but the plethora of other character that either encourage these interactions with her ex or don't advise her not to are endless. 

And  She has right to do anything, its her life... but I want one thing.. she should stop comparing herself with Radha ji every time.

Even Anuj with Kanha ji

Agreed that these types of comparisons should be avoided. She's a human, not a devi. Although that's a narrative that ITV shows have been pushing for a long time that all women need to act and behave like a devi, especially bahus.

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I do not blamme toshu too much 

Look at his role models his mom dad

Father had affair in college than had affair after marraige with college gf than had affair 8 years with kavya tha had affair with malvika etc you never know how many women hes had affair in office other than these 

Mother married 2nd time yet flirting with ex hubby every other opportunity and going to ex hubby house everyday after work before work etc and ignorning 2nd hubby whose just woke from coma

Anupama is so insensitive and heartless that her grand child will live another 80 years but anuj may not surivive next month if no proper care yet roaming with ex hubby and his family 

Even biggest enemy will have more heart than anupama and that too when vanraj is responsible for anuj condition by calling him to that cliff 

What sort of role model are these for husband wife relationship are his parents same he will do 

Why blame poor toshu? 

Do not start me on step father and step mother as role models i resrve that to samar time 

No one in usa will behave like anupaama with 2nd hubby 

Edited by myviewprem - 1 years ago
Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Anuj does not give a bhaashan everyday of how mahaan he is as a brother, husband, son bla bla bla. When u claim to be the best there is on planet earth, u r expected to be atleast a decent human being.

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

You have to remember Anupamaa started getting criticism only after years of this behavior. She was very well liked and respected. Then it went on and on and finally people lost patience. Anuj has barely been in the show and barely gets screentime and dialogues compared to her

And Anuj is not the main lead, Vanraj is. Anuj barely gets time. So he doesnt get criticism because same way other side characters dont get much discussion and focus. Thats all it is. Anupama gets most criticism as she is shown as perfect and has these huge dialogues justifying herself

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Everyone has his opinion, every one can like and dislike  any body

I respect your opinion.

I am not the torch bearer nor want to be. and even not you

Anupama's maryada jaap and  I am radha I'm radha .  really,   has she right to use these words?

no body has right to stop any one to do what ever they want. But if she chants about culture and maryada  then should follow maryada.   

If one is in closed room, how would we know that they in maryada or not. no body is going to check they  are peeling matar or dancing.  If  they are at home, they are in maryada  but if they go to hotel, they are maryada breaker . rite

At least there should reality to some extent, stop being hypocrite. 

Dont justify every action in the name of Baache and baapuji. mere baccho ka pita. 

If Ak has not any problem, why should we?  but she is soulmate,wife so cant she see her husband is not liking her with v. 

And any insane person will take care of sick person . woh toh tab hi bat gayi thi jab honeymoon par bhi jaa rahi thi. tab honeymoon par jaana jaroori thi ya baapuji ka operation. tab honeymoon jaroori tha ab poti ka function

and yes .. i never said Ak is right or not hypocrite

that's why he is also being criticized and mocked at forum

plzz woh post bhi dekh lo,

Paralysed person whose life is at risk needs greater attention or a new mother when her mother who is capable to manage from every angle.

one more thing, based on this serial,you cannot generalize, Fl characters are criticized more than that of males. there are so many female leads like Shefali chaya, udan heroine, rajni serial heroine,kuch rang pyar ke , patiala babes, saakshi tanwar,  Neena gupata, mona singh............ so many. all are appreciated and applauded and are remembered till date.

last but not least Whats wrong if young girls or even women like or favours Ak more than that of Anupama. Abhi ladko ko pasand nahi karengi toh Anupama ki age mei jaa kar karengi. Males take interest in heroines or hero. 

Kisi ladke ke muh se suna hai ki Waah yaar Ak kya lagta hai,🤣

Edited by ChirpyKiya10 - 1 years ago
Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: strancho

Anupama is an individual first. Ab Anuj apna dhyan nahi rakh sakta toh she can't even get ready for her ladli poti? Waise bhi there is GK who is above 75 years and CA who is 6 years old to take care of him. And also there is bhaiyya, bhabhi and extra by seeing whom he gets restless. They can take care of him.

Its despicable how people are shackling a woman. Anupama should be encouraged to move back to Shah house to enjoy her freedom. Play with the baby every day, dance, have parties, chat with her ex, eat rich food and give 6 bhasans a day to aid her digestion. She can always go back after Anuj recovers and is ready to shower her with riches again. This is where india lags behind in pre-nups. Should have a condition in marriage contract - For Anupamaa its not  for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, for her it should be - In shah house when you are worse, in Shah house when you are poor, in Shah house when you are ill. Rest of the time I can be with you. 

Edited by Harish111 - 1 years ago
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harish111

Its despicable how people are shackling a woman. Anupama should be encouraged to move back to Shah house to enjoy her freedom. Play with the baby every day, dance, have parties, chat with her ex, eat rich food and give 6 bhasans a day to aid her digestion. She can always go back after Anuj recovers and is ready to shower her with riches again. This is where india lags behind in pre-nups. Should have a condition in marriage contract - For Anupamaa its not  for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, for her it should be - In shah house when you are worse, in Shah house when you are poor, in Shah house when you are ill. Rest of the time I can be with you. 

We women are so regressive. We can't tolerate happiness of other women. Why does Anupama need to be by her husband's side 24/7? Is she her slave? Why can't she enjoy life? What's harm in hugging ex hubby? If she gets few moments of pleasure by talking to her ex, why can't she talk to him? Why is Anuj so possessive?

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

He should have gone to Prostitutes. Don't hate me, I know ppl who engage in EMA for physical needs than emotional. For women its Emotional. 

Yaar this women should stop Samaj Seva and focusing on Hubby who is dealing with memory loss of all things. 

I miss old days of this show so badly. They completely destroyed her in family politics and drama. 

Like I said give one aww momwnt of Maan and audience will forget everything. 

Seeing V reaction, F i am not ready for his guilt trip