Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: TianaWrites

I disagree with this because that is no reason to cheat a woman... Any woman for that matter... This kind of argument that the woman is inadequate is put by the men who resort to Ema... If he fell out of love for whatever reason, he should have informed her about it and respectfully asked for a divorce... But again he didn't have the proper guidance, his father's Ema was normalized in his house and I won't be surprised if he uses underhand methods to get divorced too🤢 Just like how his father did

I am not saying what Paritosh did is correct. 

All I am saying is kinjal is terrible wife. 

I believe no women deserves betrayal.

Toshu is worst personality since day 1. Kinjal’s mother tried her best to stop kinjal from ruining her life but kinjal never listened to her own mother and instead she behaves like her mother is terrible as a mother. 

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Toshu is worst personality since day 1. Kinjal’s mother tried her best to stop kinjal from ruining her life but kinjal never listened to her own mother and instead she behaves like her mother is terrible as a mother. 

Oh sorry... I misunderstood... Yup I agree Kinjal is a terrible wife... They have ruined her completely...

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Finally he got a slap 🤣

Now, waiting for Pakhi's 1😆

strancho thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

She should have seen the red flags then only when he brought someone else in his mom's place. Also, his behavior during Vanraj's EMA. Those red flags should have been enough for her.

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: strancho

She should have seen the red flags then only when he brought someone else in his mom's place. Also, his behavior during Vanraj's EMA. Those red flags should have been enough for her.

She is colour blind that's why not able to differentiate bw red  and green colour😃 

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: strancho

yeh read flaeg.... kya hota hai?smiley39smiley24

Aarz00_19 thumbnail

Don't you forget ...SLOW WALKING WITH INTENSE CRYING...BAAGHBAAN MUSIC PLAYING IN THE BG😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Loveforworld thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Rakhi was always right. That poor woman is now feeling helpless because of her daughter's stupidity. 

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

anupama should have slapped toshu and pakhi 20 years back when they were 8 to 10 years old thats when values come 

now no use 

VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Chup kar anupama,

Acha yhi hoga that u must slap urself🤢

Do laat ba bapuji ko bhi marna

Edited by VS-Cool - 1 years ago