New Promo: AnupaMaa slaps Paritosh

Posted: 1 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CiJhmXZKsG5/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Why is Anu so angry on Toshu? Kinjal was pregnant, he had needs so he got it from somewhere else. Just as Anupama does not get taunts, abuse from Anuj, she runs to Mishter Shah for them. How is mother any different from son? 

Edited by MOTHERHOOD - 1 years ago

Chalo anupama ne partiosh ko slap kiya I knew it if toshu  really having affair then anupama ko hi lsabse jyaada dhakka aur bura lagega. Anupama can never support cheating 

Deviji knows that Kinjal needs her spouse in this condition but she doesn't know she has a husband in even worse condition and who also needs his spouse?

Tired of this sick mahaanta, which is not even Mahaan but very cruel. Sorry Anuj, next time fall in love with a human.

So Toshu did have an EMAI thought it wasn't true... How come he was able to do the same as his father after seeing how his family suffered post the exposeI mean he needn't see his mother's pain but he is oh so concerned about society right? He was against his mother remarriage because of society...Now what happened to all that? Anupama should support Kinjal in whatever decision she makes and break gently the truth to her... but with the current ww track going on I am not sure if how the makers will handle this track... If they show the initial version of Anupama they showed while discovering Ema of V, it would be good.. But I have a strong feeling we will have more of acche pita and his ramblings

Kinju may shift to K house and we will see drama and Tashan with Anu and V on the better grandparent blah blah blah so that V gets relevant ss

Originally posted by TianaWrites

So Toshu did have an EMAI thought it wasn't true... How come he was able to do the same as his father after seeing how his family suffered post the exposeI mean he needn't see his mother's pain but he is oh so concerned about society right? He was against his mother remarriage because of society...Now what happened to all that? Anupama should support Kinjal in whatever decision she makes and break gently the truth to her... but with the current ww track going on I am not sure if how the makers will handle this track... If they show the initial version of Anupama they showed while discovering Ema of V, it would be good.. But I have a strong feeling we will have more of acche pita and his ramblings

Kinju may shift to K house and we will see drama and Tashan with Anu and V on the better grandparent blah blah blah so that V gets relevant ss

He learnt from his parents only. He knows even after EMA he can have Kinjal take care of his family and home while serving as a punching bag for all and he can bring in new wife who can take care of his "needs"

Kinjal need not worry, AnupaMAAA will teach her how to stay in Ex's house

Kinjal needs her husband in this naajuk haalat after delivery.

But Anuj does not need his wife, he is just out of coma after the nominal brain surgery, no big deal. He is the iron man of India 

Edited by TheSunShine - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Koms9

Deviji knows that Kinjal needs her spouse in this condition but she doesn't know she has a husband in even worse condition and who also needs his spouse?

Tired of this sick mahaanta, which is not even Mahaan but very cruel. Sorry Anuj, next time fall in love with a human.

In this track, only everything could have been solved. Just make him forget that he ever came back to India and send him back to the US. Then devi ji can stay with her family and fulfill all her duties.

Originally posted by strancho

In this track, only everything could have been solved. Just make him forget that he ever came back to India and send him back to the US. Then devi ji can stay with her family and fulfill all her duties.

I will pay for the air tickets. ðŸ¤£

Usually kids from cheating homes cheat more 

Like you take bollywood fathers cheated so most sons are cheating too

So nothing surprising

It comes in genes i guess to not be loyal to one woman