Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Harish111

Yes, why single out Toshu

All the characters in the show are so despicable they should all stand in a giant circle and start slapping each other. Just slap the person on your right.

Every single character in this show (except GK and choti Anu because she is a kid, thodi badi hoti to she too for her V obsession) deserves a slap. Even Anuj.   And give two slaps to Anupama as she is the root of all problems and drama, and an extra one for her hypocrite behavior and irritating bhasans. 

https://tenor.com/bT8RQ.gif

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Let's wait for baby ceremony episode  we are crictitismg anupama for that thing  which is not until shown 

Until  that episode is air and we don't see actual position  how do we know that anupama is going to neglect anuj totally and in fact anupama is not such character who will ignore anuj  totally just because she has become dadi

Anupama  koi na koi arrangements for anuj karegi even though she go to baby ceremony 

surabhi01 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

TianaWrites thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Let's wait for baby ceremony episode  we are crictitismg anupama for that thing  which is not until shown 

Until  that episode is air and we don't see actual position  how do we know that anupama is going to neglect anuj totally and in fact anupama is not such character who will ignore anuj  totally just because she has become dadi

Anupama  koi na koi arrangements for anuj karegi even though she go to baby ceremony 

Even if she hired the bestest nurse... It's not like she is there na? Her presence is different right? OK let's ignore the precap itself... but the fact that she even had  a dilemma was sad... See, I don't want to blame her too... but the makers give such stupid dialogues to invalidate her pain that it's getting harder and harder by the day to sympathize with her.

Also my point was she doesn't need to go to the ceremony itself as she is uninvited and it's not an emergency. Even if she takes Anuj to the SH with her,  I would still not like it because her presence there is unnecessary. It's not like Kinju baby is sick admitted in a hospital with no one to look after her. Many people avoid going to parties when someone is sick at home mainly because they don't want to unintentionally get some infection and spread to the weaker person. It's all fine that she went to the hospital for delivery and all... but this coming home party is something anyone can avoid when there is a medical necessity and there are people to take care of Kinjal. Also it's not just visiting, she has to go clean, cook and do everything that will take a whole day. Leaving Anuj alone for so long is it really necessary? She can go some other day to visit her granddaughter, if she wants to and come back sooner.

TianaWrites thumbnail

I never said she shouldn't do anything with her granddaughter... Honestly I have not even said she shouldn't have anything to do with her kids too... I am only saying right now Anuj needs her more... because he is ill... that is all is what I wanted to say... she can play with her granddaughter anytime but her husband is having seizures... Isn't it more pressing?

surabhi01 thumbnail

Anupama is going at sh as dadi and mother in law nothine more than that 

If anupama b she want to shower love to her poti for time being them let it be after all she too waited for her grand child eagerly  .

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Even before Anuj woke up and asked her to be with Kinjal for her delivery, deviji was already dressed up with gajra in her hair. She was ready to go for celebration. Heartless and selfish behavior.

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koms9

Even before Anuj woke up and asked her to be with Kinjal for her delivery, deviji was already dressed up with gajra in her hair. She was ready to go for celebration. Heartless and selfish behavior.

How can the thought of decking up and putting Gajra on your hair even cross someone's mind after seeing husband slipping from bed after a paralytic attack. Even if your neighbour's husband just had a panic attack, you avoid celebrating in front of them as a gesture of decency. 

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

How can the thought of decking up and putting Gajra on your hair even cross someone's mind after seeing husband slipping from bed after a paralytic attack. Even if your neighbour's husband just had a panic attack, you avoid celebrating in front of them as a gesture of decency. 

Don't tell her anything girl. Deviji can celebrate for a few hrs right, Anuj cant suffocate her by keeping her in the house. she will definitely arrange some help for her pet oops patiji.

I wonder where all her worshippers were when everyone in the shah family was well but she couldnt even step out of shah house to see her friends for a few hrs. Oh sorry abusers cant be blamed and forgiving abusers is considered being a MAAAA. But leaving a payalyzed husband who went through brain surgery, is called an ideal example of a wife.

name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Now wait for episodes where anupama again insulted aur phir woh 4 episodes tak lecture de gi aur phir keh gi mein ab yahan nahi aao gi 

N people se wah wah wah