Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kabhi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Harish111

You have to remember Anupamaa started getting criticism only after years of this behavior. She was very well liked and respected. Then it went on and on and finally people lost patience. Anuj has barely been in the show and barely gets screentime and dialogues compared to her

And Anuj is not the main lead, Vanraj is. Anuj barely gets time. So he doesnt get criticism because same way other side characters dont get much discussion and focus. Thats all it is. Anupama gets most criticism as she is shown as perfect and has these huge dialogues justifying herself

True, I only started watching this show after Anuj entered tbh. And that too because I saw a promo. Lol. 

Kabhi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChirpyKiya10

Everyone has his opinion, every one can like and dislike  any body

I respect your opinion.

I am not the torch bearer nor want to be. and even not you

Anupama's maryada jaap and  I am radha I'm radha .  really,   has she right to use these words?

no body has right to stop any one to do what ever they want. But if she chants about culture and maryada  then should follow maryada.   

If one is in closed room, how would we know that they in maryada or not. no body is going to check they  are peeling matar or dancing.  If  they are at home, they are in maryada  but if they go to hotel, they are maryada breaker . rite

At least there should reality to some extent, stop being hypocrite. 

Dont justify every action in the name of Baache and baapuji. mere baccho ka pita. 

If Ak has not any problem, why should we?  but she is soulmate,wife so cant she see her husband is not liking her with v. 

And any insane person will take care of sick person . woh toh tab hi bat gayi thi jab honeymoon par bhi jaa rahi thi. tab honeymoon par jaana jaroori thi ya baapuji ka operation. tab honeymoon jaroori tha ab poti ka function

and yes .. i never said Ak is right or not hypocrite

that's why he is also being criticized and mocked at forum

plzz woh post bhi dekh lo,

Paralysed person whose life is at risk needs greater attention or a new mother when her mother who is capable to manage from every angle.

one more thing, based on this serial,you cannot generalize, Fl characters are criticized more than that of males. there are so many female leads like Shefali chaya, udan heroine, rajni serial heroine,kuch rang pyar ke , patiala babes, saakshi tanwar,  Neena gupata, mona singh............ so many. all are appreciated and applauded and are remembered till date.

last but not least Whats wrong if young girls or even women like or favours Ak more than that of Anupama. Abhi ladko ko pasand nahi karengi toh Anupama ki age mei jaa kar karengi. Males take interest in heroines or hero. 

Kisi ladke ke muh se suna hai ki Waah yaar Ak kya lagta hai,🤣

No it's not based off of this serial only that I made this observation. It's from multiple. :)

But yeah, agree with most of your points here.

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kabhi18

True, I only started watching this show after Anuj entered tbh. And that too because I saw a promo. Lol. 

People get emotionally invested and attached to characters. People identified with Anupamaa, cheered her on when she fought against her abusive husband and in law. When she stood up against them and then got attached to Anuj everyone was behind her. Anuj also seemer like a ray of hope in her life and change for better 

But after all that when the same character becomes sympathetic to the same abusers, forgives them, makes excuses for them and spends an unhealthy time with them, same people feel betrayed. Its just human nature 

So kinda anupama gets most hate today because she once got most love. People get hurt and emotional only by those they feel attached to but who they feel betrayed them

Also from a story point her behavior is nonsensical, no abuse victim behaves like this after escaping, even Stockholm syndrome lasts only till a person is dependent on their abuser. And no spouse tolerates theirs spouse being so attached and meeting their ex regularly. We all know this nonsense story is only because of vanraj actor

saito thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Harish111

People get emotionally invested and attached to characters. People identified with Anupamaa, cheered her on when she fought against her abusive husband and in law. When she stood up against them and then got attached to Anuj everyone was behind her. Anuj also seemer like a ray of hope in her life and change for better 

But after all that when the same character becomes sympathetic to the same abusers, forgives them, makes excuses for them and spends an unhealthy time with them, same people feel betrayed. Its just human nature 

So kinda anupama gets most hate today because she once got most love. People get hurt and emotional only by those they feel attached to but who they feel betrayed them

Also from a story point her behavior is nonsensical, no abuse victim behaves like this after escaping, even Stockholm syndrome lasts only till a person is dependent on their abuser. And no spouse tolerates theirs spouse being so attached and meeting their ex regularly. We all know this nonsense story is only because of vanraj actor

True after all the show is about Shah's and Anupama was just a name

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Vanraj said he loved Kavya all along never loved Anupama... There were dialogues that said we didn't have the 'pyaar' in our relationship, but we had respect blah blah blah... But Toshu had a love marriage... so I believe the makers would make Toshu black and V would be ww here also again... We may even get dialogues like 'V never loved Anu, you loved Kinjal... then why you did it, blah blah...'.   And to pacify viewers, they may even make V say a few dialogues of remorse that he cheated Anu...

sweet_tania thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

I do not blamme toshu too much 

Look at his role models his mom dad

Father had affair in college than had affair after marraige with college gf than had affair 8 years with kavya tha had affair with malvika etc you never know how many women hes had affair in office other than these 

Mother married 2nd time yet flirting with ex hubby every other opportunity and going to ex hubby house everyday after work before work etc and ignorning 2nd hubby whose just woke from coma

Anupama is so insensitive and heartless that her grand child will live another 80 years but anuj may not surivive next month if no proper care yet roaming with ex hubby and his family 

Even biggest enemy will have more heart than anupama and that too when vanraj is responsible for anuj condition by calling him to that cliff 

What sort of role model are these for husband wife relationship are his parents same he will do 

Why blame poor toshu? 

Do not start me on step father and step mother as role models i resrve that to samar time 

No one in usa will behave like anupaama with 2nd hubby 

Honestly I don’t feel bad at all for kinjal.Kinjal was behaving like she had married to anupama.

Anupama banne ka bhoot uss par itna savar hai ki apni identity totally bhul gayi.

As a viewer i have seen how was kinjal when she was dating Paritosh. She was fierce, sharp , emotionally independent and courageous woman who had her opinions and had courage to call out everyone’s hypocrisy including vanraj shah. I think toshu had loved that kinjal like we viewers.

After marriage, kinjal had made her mind to become choti anupama. We know Paritosh never wanted his wife to become like his mummy. 
Kinjal was terrible wife so was toshu.

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Honestly I don’t feel bad at all for kinjal.Kinjal was behaving like she had married to anupama.

Anupama banne ka bhoot uss par itna savar hai ki apni identity totally bhul gayi.

As a viewer i have seen how was kinjal when she was dating Paritosh. She was fierce, sharp , emotionally independent and courageous woman who had her opinions and had courage to call out everyone’s hypocrisy including vanraj shah. I think toshu had loved that kinjal like we viewers.

After marriage, kinjal had made her mind to become choti anupama. We know Paritosh never wanted his wife to become like his mummy. 

I disagree with this because that is no reason to cheat a woman... Any woman for that matter... This kind of argument that the woman is inadequate is put by the men who resort to Ema... If he fell out of love for whatever reason, he should have informed her about it and respectfully asked for a divorce... But again he didn't have the proper guidance, his father's Ema was normalized in his house and I won't be surprised if he uses underhand methods to get divorced too🤢 Just like how his father did

Edited by TianaWrites - 1 years ago
Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Now I’m thinking when will bashanpama have EMA 🤣 she must say tht not fair I want so attention 😅

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

How I miss a strong char that we once witnessed. She had brought so much hope with her. I cannot understand why they ruined her char.

sweet_tania thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

How I miss a strong char that we once witnessed. She had brought so much hope with her. I cannot understand why they ruined her char.

Writer ruined kinjal’s original character for just to do endless jay-jaykar of anupamaaaaaa. Nobody can be better than gadhedi anupamaaaaaa.

Look at this show. They turned everyone anupama’s cheerleader who were much better personality than that dumbo anupama .from Kavya to rakhi to kinjal all were much better personality than this dumbo , dogli anupama.