Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

This thread has a surprise.

Kriti sanon has FaNs? I always thought people were like "yeah she is a good actress" moved on. Mujhe toh ig pe uske fan accounts bhi nahi mile.

Richa Chadda doesn't get the recognition she deserves, as an actress. Her political ideology aside, but she is a very strong performer.

Rajkumar Rao gets easily overshadowed when people bring in the likes of Ranbir, Ranveer and even Ayushmann in the talks. Even when he is sleep walking in a role like Hum Do Humare Do and Shimla Mirch, he is much more bearable than many actors.

SRK should have got more praise for Swades then, toh we would have got more roles like his in Dear Zindagi.

Lostsoul11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

This thread has a surprise.

Kriti sanon has FaNs? I always thought people were like "yeah she is a good actress" moved on. Mujhe toh ig pe uske fan accounts bhi nahi mile.

Richa Chadda doesn't get the recognition she deserves, as an actress. Her political ideology aside, but she is a very strong performer.

Rajkumar Rao gets easily overshadowed when people bring in the likes of Ranbir, Ranveer and even Ayushmann in the talks. Even when he is sleep walking in a role like Hum Do Humare Do and Shimla Mirch, he is much more bearable than many actors.

SRK should have got more praise for Swades then, toh we would have got more roles like his in Dear Zindagi.

Only her delusional Nibba fans think she's a good actress. By Fans, I meant young boys🤣( YK what I mean). She still can't act & is unbearable on screen. She's highly overrated actress & is always insecure of her contemporaries despite of getting backed by Maddock films, Sajid Nadiadwala & Akshay. All she does is PR only. She's in BW just because of outsider Quota

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lostsoul11

Acchi acting karegi, toh milega na. Her fans overrate her as if she's reincarnation of Meryl Streep. Her fans be like- She has struggled daww, she's outsider daww. She can't act at all & has a gutka chabane wala accent i.e can't even speak properly. Gets backing by Maddock films, Sajid Nadiadwala & Akki but doesn't acknowledge it.

I don’t think that she cannot speak but yes, she cannot act for sure. 

Lostsoul11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nandini_goyal

I don’t think that she cannot speak but yes, she cannot act for sure. 

Umm, I feel she speaks like as if muh mein dahi jamake rakha ho

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lostsoul11

Umm, I feel she speaks like as if muh mein dahi jamake rakha ho

😅

Shirsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Overrated- I think SRK's performance in Kal Ho Na Ho is overrated. I have nothing against him. I liked him Swedes, My Name is Khan, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Veer Zaara and Darr. He's a good actor. But I didn't like his performance in Kal Ho Na Ho.

Underrated- There's a movie called Lakshmi. It was directed by Nagesh Kukunoor. I liked Monali Thakur's acting in that movie. A lot of people do not know the name of this movie. The movie is disturbing. Even though Monali Thakur didn't look like a 14-year-old girl her performance was good. Nagesh Kukunoor played the role of villian in that movie and he also acted well.

I liked Jim Sarbh's acting in Neerja very much. He played the role of terrorist in that movie. His performance was outstanding. But many people do not talk about his acting in Neerja. 

images (53).jpeg

Edited by Shirsha - 1 years ago