She is beautiful,hot and talented..she is a threat for talentless nepos....hence will be thrown out of the industry in order to make way for useless plastic nepos.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
She is beautiful,hot and talented..she is a threat for talentless nepos....hence will be thrown out of the industry in order to make way for useless plastic nepos.
She is bland.
I don't think she is underrated for her looks, acting, maybe... Her role is Made In Heaven showed she has range, but mostly her roles in Sita Ramam and Hi Nana are the kind where just her beauty and her costume get the limelight because her character becomes secondary(even though the whole story is about her).
Yeah she is very beautiful and talented.
I loved her in Sita Ramam.
Originally posted by: mintyblue
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9v5-9ovoTGE
She's so effortlessly sexy and very pretty....great bod, great face....
also an excellent actress
She deserves the spotlight
why do you think the industry hasn't tapped her potential?
She is well appreciated. In Bollywood there's a stigma against TV actors and actresses, and so Mrunal didn't get a good audience. Her movie with Aditya did awful.
Mrunal move to regional films have done her good.
she is really pretty. she can be glamorous and non glamorous.
She is soothing, actually! I mean if u look at her simply,feel good vibe comes automatically.
Not so glamorous, not so sexy still adorable and i always love those who gives next door girl vibe,like - kajal. I think mrunal is in that category!
I don't know what it is about this song, but it has that elusive quality that makes you stop in your tracks. The music is lovely, the video even...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbkQZqRDAX8/?img_index=1 igsh=b3RwNTBtcnFoeHQ3
You know that moment in Chand Chhupa Badal Mein — when she slowly lifts her dupatta and looks at Salman? That’s the exact kind of beauty I’m...
https://x.com/iewangoalskiiii/status/2035750618812563592 https://x.com/93KIWIXCALAMITY/status/2035964182483607624...
7