Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mr.Abrol thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

From among the movies I have watched & can think off the top of my head , these to me :

Most overrated - Bajrangi 

Most underrated - Sanju Foreigner,Natha's amma,Bunty Khosla,minister Rajmani , difficult to pick one but essentially from actors that unfortunately gets relegated to small time/character roles usually only to fade into obscurity 

Rocky.Bhai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

disagree, she was awesome in fashion

Cpt.DudleySmith thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chitragupt

From among the movies I have watched & can think off the top of my head , these to me :

Most overrated - Bajrangi 

Most underrated - Sanju Foreigner,Natha's amma,Bunty Khosla,minister Rajmani , difficult to pick one but essentially from actors that unfortunately gets relegated to small time/character roles usually only to fade into obscurity 

If you're referring to Ranvir Shorey's performance in Khosla Ka Ghosla, I wholeheartedly agree.

Cpt.DudleySmith thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

I recently rewatched Rocket Singh SOTY and was surprised at how good Gauhar Khan was 😲. Naveen Kaushik in the same movie was superb as well.

Yashpal Sharma (who played Laakhaa in Lagaan) in Ab Tak Chhappan as Nana's jealous colleague was damn good. 

Mr.Abrol thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cpt.DudleySmith

I recently rewatched Rocket Singh SOTY and was surprised at how good Gauhar Khan was 😲. Naveen Kaushik in the same movie was superb as well.

Yashpal Sharma (who played Laakhaa in Lagaan) in Ab Tak Chhappan as Nana's jealous colleague was damn good. 

Duh ! I forgot to mention Mr.Puri but Naveen (I forgot his character name) & others were also spot on in the character they played , RS SOTY is among my all time fav. for this reason as well .

Yashpal is also one such talent I was pointing towards at , very skillful but underexploited . Still he left a mark in whatever opportunities he was given like ATC , Shool etc.

Lostsoul11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

All Kriti Sanon's performances are overrated

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Overrated - Aishwarya Rai in Devdas 😆

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Alia is over rated 

Contribution of comedians in movies is underrated. Late Mr. Kadar Khan didn’t get the farewell from the industry that he should have 

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lostsoul11

All Kriti Sanon's performances are overrated

bechari ko Filmfare awards bhi nahi milte, kaha se over-rated ho gayi woh? 

It’s a genuine question. 

Lostsoul11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nandini_goyal

bechari ko Filmfare awards bhi nahi milte, kaha se over-rated ho gayi woh? 

It’s a genuine question. 

Acchi acting karegi, toh milega na. Her fans overrate her as if she's reincarnation of Meryl Streep. Her fans be like- She has struggled daww, she's outsider daww. She can't act at all & has a gutka chabane wala accent i.e can't even speak properly. Gets backing by Maddock films, Sajid Nadiadwala & Akki but doesn't acknowledge it.