Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

I actually used to think Katrina could have done better than Vicky, but after seeing few of their offscreen vids my mind changed. They actually seem happy, even if Vicky isn’t in Kat’s league. 

Ranbir/Alia i never believed were a thing when rumours were on but they did got married😆 And even after getting married they don’t look like a couple and more like siblings. 

Ranbir/Katrina also looked like siblings to me😆

Ranbir/Deepika looked like a couple compared to RanAlia and RanKat. 

DeepVeer ka i always they would break up & wont get married & but eventually they tied the knot & make one hell of a hot pair. 

Priyanka/Nick has to be the most mismatched along with Ranbir/Alia. They just don’t give couple vibes 

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I have the names which aren't married yet 😭

Arjun Kapoor and Malaika Arora 😆

Sushmita Sen and Lalit Modi 😆

priya185 thumbnail

Married: Alia and Ranbir 

Amitabh Jaya

Date: Sushmita and lalit Modi 

Arjun Malaika 

Tara Aadar

Edited by priya185 - 1 years ago
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I don’t know on mismatched because everyone as their reasons on whom to marry and why they got married we can only speculate. I will talk on who I was surprised on or not and this is my opinion as I didn’t keep track on gossip in between the years nor I consulted their Pandits or was their wedding or dating planner or manager lol 😂 ( I am saying this because some will tell me well they had their astrologist matching them or etc .. 

ONTO MY OPINION I was surprised on Katrina and Vicky dating as they kept things pretty private not going OTT during the pandemic/lockdown their was news on them hanging out and becoming closer  but when they got married I was surprised getting married. As dating and getting married is something else. 

NOT SURPRISED these on more current couples 

Alia- Ranbir ( knew they be married but this marriage was very quiet intimate gathering not many invited so it was surprising that they got married without much hoopla ) but not surprised that they world marry. 

other couples not surprised 
 , Deepika-Ranveer, Varun-Natasha(child hood sweet hearts) Anushka - Virat 

as they worked together in movies or hung out in parties etc since long time. Deepika ranveer we’re doing movies together n both came out relations. Ranveer with anushka who married virat ( the couple I really like the most). Then regarding Alia ranbir she was gushing over him and they hung out in parties etc.. 

Dating ( off topic ) I am shocked kiara and sid dating because so much was said on Sid’s sexuality whether he straight or not. Anyhow I like kiarra and sid seems nice 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Deepika - Ranveer.......Don't care about Deepu....but I have a lot of admiration for Mr Padukone ❤️and he deserved a better Damaad..😆..I hope the younger daughter chooses well and makes up for it...😆

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Deepika - Ranveer.......Don't care about Deepu....but I have a lot of admiration for Mr Padukone ❤️and he deserved a better Damaad..😆..I hope the younger daughter chooses well and makes up for it...😆

Mr. Padukone got the damaad opposite to his nature 😆

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

Mr. Padukone got the damaad opposite to his nature 😆

I know...😆....He is such a gentleman...😊

AageBadho thumbnail

Farah and Shirish. I cant imagine whats it like for Farah to be the only one talking in her family. Or I sympathize with her kids and Shirish having to listen to Farah 24 X 7. Even her kids are so shaant, silent and very shy types. They were traumatized on stage when they came in TKSS.

Edited by AageBadho - 1 years ago
Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

I haven't still recovered from the trauma of Sushmita dating Lalit Modi

Bts Crying GIFs | Tenor