New promo is out. Kavya life is in danger.

Posted: 1 years ago

Tq for sharing.

But isn't it funny 🤣🤣

Karan 's revelations coming out by password of safe deposit.🤔

They couldn't think anything better??

What a lame twist.

The revelations should be bombastic.

People are waiting karan lutra revealed.

Something big. Not like this.

Like goons planted bomb in lutra mansion.

He fights risking his life shoos everyone away risking his life saying

I face death. It was painful. But I can't allow my family to die 

Luthras shocked screaming. He pushes all out and locks himself in 

Bomb blasts 

They think they lost him second time.

But somehow he managed to escape.

This is something big. This is what we say twist.

What are the writers smoking 

u really think its revelation time?

i highly doubt it...arjun will find a way to solve the issue without giving away his Identity...

Originally posted by itzMYattitude

u really think its revelation time?

i highly doubt it...arjun will find a way to solve the issue without giving away his Identity...

I felt the same.

But looking at the promo to reveal him is funny 🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by Aniash

Tq for sharing.

But isn't it funny 🤣🤣

What a lame twist.

Bomb blasts 

Pata nahi aisi kaun si jagah bana rakhi hai ghar mein inhone jisme poora ka poora insaan sama jaye aur jiska password keval aadmi ko pata tha.. 🤣 Aur aise area ko properly seal bhi nahi kiya in logone. 

I don't think his secret will be revealed so soon. According to me I guess this will happen

He will save the child, then attend Anjali's question-answer session, where Anjali will ask the same question to him that why he was desperate about saving Kavya if he has no feelings in him? He will again tell her that he did all this for the family and because he is a good man. He has only saved a human life otherwise a big stone still intact in place of heart, in his body.

By this time Luthras will be finished kissing, hugging Kavya, and thanking Mata Rani for saving their beloved child's life. Now after coming out of the traumatic experience, a thought will strike in their mind that how, just how in the world does Arjun know the password of the secret structure, that was built to collect and keep God knows what? ( I can't even say they had built it to save black money, because it's an EK show and they are sanskari people )

Then they will bombard the place where Arjun is, with their presence. With questions in their hearts and doubts in their eyes, they will ask the most vital question - "How do you know about the password? How do you know about a password that none in the family organization knows?"  Everyone, one by one will ask the same question a number of times. The atmosphere will become so intense that the air itself will be filled with the smell of doubt and inquiry. Arjun will look here and there fully knowing the answer that is pre-written in the script, but for a few seconds, he will behave as if he is unable to figure out what exactly to say. How to hide the secret, that if revealed will end up cutting down the episodes, he will wonder. 

After much thinking, an idea would strike him. He will take a deep breath and begin to answer, the river of questions that had flown to his side and was ready to drown him, in case he did not open up his precious mouth. He will tell the Luthras, that he is not Karan's fan, infact, he and Karan were actually school chaddi buddies. Those were times when Rakhi ji was against Karan playing cricket. Every time he used to come back home after playing cricket, Rakhi would take his bat away from him and donate it to a dhobi ghat nearby, where washermen and washerwomen would use it to beat the clothes, before properly cleaning them. One day when Karan got selected for Ranji trophy, he decided that he will put his bat and other accessories at a secret place. He emotionally blackmailed Mahesh ji to make a small hidden vault,  where he can keep his essentials away from the eyes of Rakhi ji. However, Mahesh out of the love for their child, built a huge coffer with a password-protected locker, wide and deep enough to fit in a human child. After that Karan always kept cricket accessories there only for some time, till Rakhi became more accepting of his sporting choices. All this story he told to Arjun along with the password in the school, when they were in class 12th and were passing time before their board exams in the fields. When Karan grew up, he could not share the password with anyone in the family because a password phobia had set in and he felt afraid about sharing passwords with anybody. That was damage done to his personality by Rakhi. The password was known only to Arjun apart from Karan because he was the only one with him during his tough times. Listening to this story, everyone will have a meltdown and everyone from Rakhi to Mahesh to Rishabh will start loving him even more.

After some time when everyone will get busy, Arjun will quietly sneak out of the house. ❤️ 

Edited by InaMeenaDika - 1 years ago

Hope Miss. Kavya Karan Luthra is saved 

Arjun/TKL will do something 

but hope his real identity is revealed 

and PreeRanKavya reunion as family👍🏼

Originally posted by Bacillusbadius

Hope Miss. Kavya Karan Luthra is saved 

Arjun/TKL will do something 

but hope his real identity is revealed 

and PreeRanKavya reunion as family👍🏼

Revelations may be out.

Chances are there 

Coz it's ganesh chaturti.

So they want to show his revelations on par with celebrations.

Let's see 

Their promos are misleading.

It might be rishab ends up breaking it 

Originally posted by Aniash

Tq for sharing.

But isn't it funny 🤣🤣

What a lame twist.

Bomb blasts 

Oh yeah this would be big...I would love for something like this to happen...

But I would be really surprised if they just revealed Arjun Karan like this with a safe...Arjun can just open it and when people ask he can say being TKL fan he knows a lot about TKL and it was a lucky guess...afterall Kavya too opened the safe to go hide inside it seems...

Or maybe Rishabh will end up breaking it anyway, but I would be surprised if that happens...Arjun is going to do the rescue it seems...

And yeah Arjun is The Karan Luthra revelation should be as big as a bomb explosion, and as per kdb speed, I would imagine there is time before that happens...

Originally posted by urmita

Oh yeah this would be big...I would love for something like this to happen...

But I would be really surprised if they just revealed Arjun Karan like this with a safe...Arjun can just open it and when people ask he can say being TKL fan he knows a lot about TKL and it was a lucky guess...afterall Kavya too opened the safe to go hide inside it seems...

Or maybe Rishabh will end up breaking it anyway, but I would be surprised if that happens...Arjun is going to do the rescue it seems...

And yeah Arjun is The Karan Luthra revelation should be as big as a bomb explosion, and as per kdb speed, I would imagine there is time before that happens...

Two options.

Rishab will break it 

Or

Arjun will still open it but with an excuse.

Ur last parallel.

Right said 

This show is a dragfest. 

Revelation toh tabhi bomb ho sakta hai jab Arjun koi bad kaand kare. I feel he will cause a big damage before it is finally revealed that he is Karan.😼