Pishachini

Finally Pi has turned negative [Spoilers ahead]

firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

So now they turned PI evil and negative by showing she has killed that son of her fake family. But if they are going ahead with PI being negative i want her to be negative with everyone including rocky.i want her to be badass evil pi who will not even care who is infront of her.  I do not want her to just fall in love with rocky all of sudden without even having any reason. 

If they get married she should really torture them to the extent that they all leave the house and never play with supernatural entity. 

I am not so interested in PI being negative i wished her to be grey. I will watch till i can tolerate😊 rest all upto cvs. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shirsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

So now they turned PI evil and negative by showing she has killed that son of her fake family. But if they are going ahead with PI being negative i want her to be negative with everyone including rocky.i want her to be badass evil pi who will not even care who is infront of her.  I do not want her to just fall in love with rocky all of sudden without even having any reason. 

If they get married she should really torture them to the extent that they all leave the house and never play with supernatural entity. 

I am not so interested in PI being negative i wished her to be grey. I will watch till i can tolerate😊 rest all upto cvs. 

I don't think she will fall in love with Rocky. Rani will use him. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shirsha

I don't think she will fall in love with Rocky. Rani will use him. 

but i feel they will just sideline him and it would be pi vs pavi in the end. Since rocky does not even have supernatural power so he will just be there and just used by these two ladies. 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Well it's not the first time. She has already killed in the past. 

firewings_diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Well it's not the first time. She has already killed in the past. 

but that guy entered her territory. I was okay untill she attacks only to those who enters into he territory or who harms her. But i guess till now the only person who got killed without harming her or disturbing her is the guy who died yesterday.

Shirsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: firewings_diya

but that guy entered her territory. I was okay untill she attacks only to those who enters into he territory or who harms her. But i guess till now the only person who got killed without harming her or disturbing her is the guy who died yesterday.

Rani also killed Pratik's kids in the past. 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Was that watchman really doing something with her territory ? Or he was just doing his job ? I skipped a lot of scenes but I heard something like Pishachini becomes one when they were bad in their previous life. So she isn't supposed to be good at all. But it will be interesting to see the change. Perhaps with love? 

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Was that watchman really doing something with her territory ? Or he was just doing his job ? I skipped a lot of scenes but I heard something like Pishachini becomes one when they were bad in their previous life. So she isn't supposed to be good at all. But it will be interesting to see the change. Perhaps with love? 

@red - Actually, he was just doing his job. I think the watchman was hired by the Rajputs.

@green - Yes that is what was said in the first episode. 

When a person commits lots of dreadful evil sins in his mortal life, he becomes a Pishach/Pishachini post death.

Edited by Aleyamma47 - 1 years ago
IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Sadly, I agree. I've no idea why they had to play Tere Liye in today's sequence. Neither is she holding back her tears for him nor is he keeping quiet for her. 

The pace is kinda slow too. Dadaji ki pair chhune pata nahi kitni sadiya laga di Rani ne. 😆

firewings_diya thumbnail

but he very well knew that the place has pi. And pi is pi she will not care why he  entered. But in one of the epi even in promo, Pi mentioned she will convert all rajputs into pishach. Which says it need not be based on previous life. I guess Pi can convert anyone as PI. 

Edited by firewings_diya - 1 years ago