Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Liked the honesty of dawood. Neither he got angry nor he shouted at kim. He simply told kim that he don't think that his love can change her. So, it's better to part away. 

Dawood took this decision not because she met george but because she did not value him and his choice. 

Yes, I liked it too. A very straightforward statement.

But the story and other characters have taken a complete 'about turn'. Suddenly Kim called Raziya Ammi while all these days it sounded very awkward when she called her Raziya. Even Pure Americans call their relations mom, dad, uncle, aunty something. I did wonder how was Kim raised? If she referred to her father as DAd, then other people's parents also deserve a respect. If she was that free-spirited, she should have called even basharat and dadaji by name.

Raziya said you are important to us as you are while all these days she kept telling her dhang ke kapadae pehano, Yek mat kaho, voh mat karo.

Basharat mentioned meri bahu mera dhyaan rakahati hai, kya rakhkha no incident shown???

Originally posted by: Loving2Missing2

Yes, I liked it too. A very straightforward statement.

But the story and other characters have taken a complete 'about turn'. Suddenly Kim called Raziya Ammi while all these days it sounded very awkward when she called her Raziya. Even Pure Americans call their relations mom, dad, uncle, aunty something. I did wonder how was Kim raised? If she referred to her father as DAd, then other people's parents also deserve a respect. If she was that free-spirited, she should have called even basharat and dadaji by name.

Raziya said you are important to us as you are while all these days she kept telling her dhang ke kapadae pehano, Yek mat kaho, voh mat karo.

Basharat mentioned meri bahu mera dhyaan rakahati hai, kya rakhkha no incident shown???

Yeah exactly

People from any country do address elders as aunt/uncle etc in their respective languages. How come kim used to take names of females like razia iqbal and used to call male members with their relation name like dadaji, phupha etc. 

Yeah we did not get any other scene of kim interacting with basharat or dadaji or taking care of them. 

minakrish thumbnail

Zahid Ahmed

Is this show over yet? Last I saw there were 30 episodes already.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: minakrish

2nd last episode to air this weekend and welcome back mrina

Not yet, two episodes left 

minakrish thumbnail

Zahid Ahmed

Liked the honesty of dawood. Neither he got angry nor he shouted at kim. He simply told kim that he don't think that his love can change her. So, it's better to part away. 

Dawood took this decision not because she met george but because she did not value him and his choice. 

I hope this show isn’t a sad ending. I love Dawood. His character is so pure.❤️

I hope this show isn’t a sad ending. I love Dawood. His character is so pure.❤️

Don't worry it will have happy ending. Yes dawood is a nice character  

They need to wrap it up bhot khel liha ex ex ky saath. Just give proper conversation of Kim dawood and reunite them. 

minakrish thumbnail

Zahid Ahmed

They need to wrap it up bhot khel liha ex ex ky saath. Just give proper conversation of Kim dawood and reunite them. 

Dawood ki ex to abhi aayi hai but Kim needs the taste of her own medicine. I’m glad they brought her in to make Kim understand what Dawood felt when she met George even after he requested her not to.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Looks like Yunhi is becoming Sirf Tum 2.0 🤣🤣