Is this show over yet? Last I saw there were 30 episodes already.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Is this show over yet? Last I saw there were 30 episodes already.
Originally posted by: minakrish
Is this show over yet? Last I saw there were 30 episodes already.
2nd last episode to air this weekend and welcome back mrina
Originally posted by: minakrish
Is this show over yet? Last I saw there were 30 episodes already.
Not yet, two episodes left
I hope this show isn’t a sad ending. I love Dawood. His character is so pure.❤️Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Liked the honesty of dawood. Neither he got angry nor he shouted at kim. He simply told kim that he don't think that his love can change her. So, it's better to part away.
Dawood took this decision not because she met george but because she did not value him and his choice.
Originally posted by: minakrish
I hope this show isn’t a sad ending. I love Dawood. His character is so pure.❤️
Don't worry it will have happy ending. Yes dawood is a nice character
They need to wrap it up bhot khel liha ex ex ky saath. Just give proper conversation of Kim dawood and reunite them.
Dawood ki ex to abhi aayi hai but Kim needs the taste of her own medicine. I’m glad they brought her in to make Kim understand what Dawood felt when she met George even after he requested her not to.Originally posted by: NINALOGY
They need to wrap it up bhot khel liha ex ex ky saath. Just give proper conversation of Kim dawood and reunite them.
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
They need to wrap it up bhot khel liha ex ex ky saath. Just give proper conversation of Kim dawood and reunite them.
Looks like Yunhi is becoming Sirf Tum 2.0 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: minakrish
Dawood ki ex to abhi aayi hai but Kim needs the taste of her own medicine. I’m glad they brought her in to make Kim understand what Dawood felt when she met George even after he requested her not to.
Yeah i agreed she needs to understand but it would be even better if they would not have introduced these exes.
Agreed. That George was such a horrible actor.🤷🏻♀️Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Yeah i agreed she needs to understand but it would be even better if they would not have introduced these exes.