Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 months ago

^^ Kim kind of takes Dawoods niceness and love for her for granted,  he has been the one adjusting to make the relationship work and thats spoilt her further i feel.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

^^ Kim kind of takes Dawoods niceness and love for her for granted,  he has been the one adjusting to make the relationship work and thats spoilt her further i feel.

Exactly but relationship does not work like this na. She also needs to contribute. 

-RD- thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Exactly but relationship does not work like this na. She also needs to contribute. 

Yes most definitely i think Dawood setting her free is the jolt she needs to think of making adjustments.

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

How many episodes are left? 

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

The actor playing the role of Daniyal in this drama is a terrible actor. He is neither handsome nor a good actorsmiley39

NINALOGY thumbnail

Daniyal's character is too annoying 

-RD- thumbnail

Loved Dawoods open conversation with Kim first setting her free and then telling her openly that he has had enough of being the adjusting one in the relationship its another thing that Kim doesnt get the gravity of it but have to give it to Dawood as a char so soft yet firm n clear with words. Dawood  saying mohabbat maine apni marzi se ki thi ❤️....Bilal as Dawood >>>>

Edited by -RD- - 8 months ago
badshah_begum thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

They couldn’t find a better actor for George? Ummmmm

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: badshah_begum

They couldn’t find a better actor for George? Ummmmm

Budget nhi hoga zaida 😂

NINALOGY thumbnail

Liked the honesty of dawood. Neither he got angry nor he shouted at kim. He simply told kim that he don't think that his love can change her. So, it's better to part away. 

Dawood took this decision not because she met george but because she did not value him and his choice.