Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Why the hell Bilal ashraf....he can't act for life
God why
Ye hum TV ka drama Hai kya pata main lead change ho jaye 😂
I agree he can't act. Koi aur acha hero nhi kilts hum ko
They did photoshoots and gave interview together. Let's see drama kaisa ho
Kanjoos hum. Koi accha male lead rakheny mein kya problem hain🤪?
Yesterday I saw his movie Rangreza on tv. Bad.. he can't act.😭
I hv seen him only in Janaan
And plz zyada complain nahi karte kyunki HUM also loves Ali Rehman Khan
Don't say this 😖 otherwise woh Bilal ko replace kr ky Ali Rehman ko cast kry gy 😑Ye hum TV ka drama Hai kya pata main lead change ho jaye 😂
I agree he can't act. Koi aur acha hero nhi kilts hum ko
yay! finally someone decent looking..