Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 days ago

it's probably a special apprearance with few scenes. itne late stage mai add kya hai toh main role toh mushkil hai. Or I feel the actress playing this part dropped out and Amar was a quick replacement. 

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hira is doing photoshoots and Mahaj is doing a TVC. So whose scebes are being shot ? Usama and Amar ?

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Hira is doing photoshoots and Mahaj is doing a TVC. So whose scebes are being shot ? Usama and Amar ?

Wondering the same

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

rest of the cast like family scenes may be. Usama and also amar. It’s possible Hira is also shooting

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 days ago

Okay so I’m confused. This kid who met Wahaj is saying that he will be in a drama with him. I’m pretty sure these pics are on location with Maya. I thought it was going to be for an ad. 

IMG_7244.jpeg

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

They keep shooting this drama 

Are they adding scenes to increase episodes or what? 

hypnotoad thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

They keep shooting this drama 

Are they adding scenes to increase episodes or what? 

Haseeb takes a long time to shoot. JSA took 9 months. In any way, on average, ptv shows take 6-7 months to shoot. Plus Haseeb resides in Dubai so his shooting spells are never continuous and there are many breaks in between. 

SMD shoot started 6 months ago so I don't see how can anyone say this shoot is overstretched. In fact when  that actor said March mai shoot khatam hoga, I was skeptical coz it did not fit Haseeb to be done in 4 months. It was even discussed here that does this mean Wahaj has a smaller role because he did not shoot for SMD from late Jan till mid March.

Also people should listening to  hacks who run portals and small-time crew/cast as they do not know the whole pic and spread disinformation only.

Edited by hypnotoad - 15 days ago
hypnotoad thumbnail

maybe they are doing exterior shots or shooting supporting cast scenes?

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Haseeb takes a long time to shoot. JSA took 9 months. In any way, on average, ptv shows take 6-7 months to shoot. Plus Haseeb resides in Dubai so his shooting spells are never continuous and there are many breaks in between. 

SMD shoot started 6 months ago so I don't see how can anyone say this shoot is overstretched. In fact when  that actor said March mai shoot khatam hoga, I was skeptical coz it did not fit Haseeb to be done in 4 months. It was even discussed here that does this mean Wahaj has a smaller role because he did not shoot for SMD from late Jan till mid March.

Also people should listening to  hacks who run portals and small-time crew/cast as they do not know the whole pic and spread disinformation only.

From all discussion here I was expecting it to release after Eid but it is still being shot