What happened to Inspector Meet?

tumtum thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

just wondering what happened to Inspector Meet?She should leave Meet A and go back to her job.

Why they have to. Butcher  the story and bring a villain Barfi Devi? Really Ruined the show .

Anyways the show has no sense anymore atleast for me.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5

Uske paas job hogi to karne jaayegi naa lol

Shona1991 thumbnail

Kal batayege that meet is getting her job back...and masum is thrown out of the house 

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shona1991

Kal batayege that meet is getting her job back...and masum is thrown out of the house 

Meet Has to get her job back because she has to find out about Deep’s demise … and also this is the reason she will go to Srinagar I believe….  Masoom ko apne kiye ka pachtava ho I don’t think so she may become revengeful after this…. 

Edited by Jugnu21 - 1 years ago
Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvAlways

Uske paas job hogi to karne jaayegi naa lol

mil gyi job use wapas..  suna maine… apparently she took 1 year sabbatical..  😛

Jugnu21 thumbnail

manifesting a hot senior ACP like Aryan singh Rathore or  Anuj Kapadia for former Dhakad chhori … who will bring her back  from her delusional world…. ☯️💔😳🤪

Jugnu21 thumbnail

hey Arpi which show is Chupke Chupke? I was searching for it .. I got two links … one the pakistani show and another one is an and tv show on zee 5 …. 

Originally posted by: md410

I am not even watching meet.

Just yaha discussion mein aati hu

I did watch Chupke chupke. I liked it. it is nice light hearted show. 

I do watch KKIS ka marathi version which is even better than its original. 

also started star bharat ka on and off clips for Bahut pyaar karte hai. but it will go in drian after 50 episodes as it is a show from Mehandi hai rachne waali makers 

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

hey Arpi which show is Chupke Chupke? I was searching for it .. I got two links … one the pakistani show and another one is an and tv show on zee 5 …. 

Here it is, once you click this, rest will be start coming on feeder.  Total are 30 episodes. Bahut mast hai. I am happy to discuss this in Cc, let me know what you think. try Hubs as well. Also ZEE5 now has started working for me in browser again on its own. May be they tied it their side, else I was thinking of not renewing next time. But mine just got renewed two months back.  In addition, I tried watching Duranga on zee couple of episodes were okay, then interest nahi aaya so I watched last episode. It’s not bad but not as good as broken news. You can try City of dreams on hotstar. Thoda violent hai but interesting hai. Better than durangaa 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1fa-Krw48Y

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Here it is, once you click this, rest will be start coming on feeder.  Total are 30 episodes. Bahut mast hai. I am happy to discuss this in Cc, let me know what you think. try Hubs as well. Also ZEE5 now has started working for me in browser again on its own. May be they tied it their side, else I was thinking of not renewing next time. But mine just got renewed two months back.  In addition, I tried watching Duranga on zee couple of episodes were okay, then interest nahi aaya so I watched last episode. It’s not bad but not as good as broken news. You can try City of dreams on hotstar. Thoda violent hai but interesting hai. Better than durangaa 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1fa-Krw48Y

I started Chupke Chupke … 3 episodes dekhe maine … 🤣 mast fun h…, I read the story on wikipedia… abhi to its hard to imagine that anything can happen between Faazi and Meenu…. 🤣 but mast lgata h class uski Faazi….  I will watch one by one … yes we will discuss…. yhi kr lenge… as or kuch discuss krne layak h ni is forum me ab … 🤣

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

I started Chupke Chupke … 3 episodes dekhe maine … 🤣 mast fun h…, I read the story on wikipedia… abhi to its hard to imagine that anything can happen between Faazi and Meenu…. 🤣 but mast lgata h class uski Faazi….  I will watch one by one … yes we will discuss…. yhi kr lenge… as or kuch discuss krne layak h ni is forum me ab … 🤣

Haan chalega. Tumko link de ke I started watching episode 1. One can not go bored. 
yeah yaha is good. But let’s discuss in Cc thread. I did not read on wiki.  Isiliye jyaada majaa aaya. 
haadi will be so good later ke episodes mein. His sarcasm will be at its best. Specially episode se  when his marriage get fixed and break 

Edited by md410 - 1 years ago