Show is slow, dramatized and unappealing ...😒

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I felt the 1st episode was a bit too dramatized and unappealing. FL's okay but not the best (tends to be over bubbly when expressing at times). ML's seems to have some past related to fans which makes him go into a different zone but I found him raw in acting and lame for some reason. Have seen the FL's elder sister in some past show but can't recollect which one though over here, she seems hubristic about her MBA degree and detests the moment when Saavi gets adulation for maintaining the house financially. I found the FL's family scenes boring apart of Saavi's bonding with her maternal uncle but it wasn't something extraordinary or something.  

Ending was dramatized with Saavi and Nityam ending up at the night veneration while distraught from their problems. Too heavy loud music and it was somewhat cringe to see the FL thinking of some way to clear the debt for the sister who rarely gives a damn about Saavi and her auto. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

gujarati version of this show is even worst....slow like snail and ML is like .... speaking two words in whole episode with 10 min screen space... toooooooooooooo slow..... execution and ... story... I hope this hindi version don't go that way!

Major difference I noticed...is Nityam is friendly with his sister ...where gujarati version ML is not talking properly with her in starting... always angry on everyone... except his mom.

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Saavi's elder sister is the adult Pihu in BALH1 and she played a role in Madhubala as well.

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sshesha

Saavi's elder sister is the adult Pihu in BALH1 and she played a role in Madhubala as well.

Her face did seem familiar. Haven;t seen much of Madhubala as that show didn't interest me much whereas BALH1 was nice before losing its charm at some point. Thanks for sharing this. 

Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sshesha

The sister’s role is played by Fenil Umrigar. She was the lead in v channel’s best friends for ever. She also played lead roles in Kaala tikka and BALH season 1 post leap. She is quite a good actress. Especially in BFF she was great as Sanju. 

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

The older sister is nasty!! Why does ITV make sister's enemies!! Like seriously!! 

nmn6 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This show is adapted from popular kannada serial Mithuna Raasi.  Its available on Voot . The leads are super cute and the serial is also very good. The story picks up the pace after the marriage of the lead pair. The hero's character is very  short tempered. Sometimes we feel very bad for the Female lead. 

Tennessean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Why does Saavi have to worry about paying for the ring and marriage expenses? It has been said so many times that the elder sister has done MBA. In today's episode it was mentioned that the house is a gift from Nana. How about sharing the expenses? It is not fair on Saavi but again Saavi will be driving day and night to take care of the marriage expenses while the elder sister will keep on fantasizing about being Mrs. Dalmiya.

Vir12389 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Because she is the lead of the show.toh sab use hi karna hai.why in tv producers can't make a show where two sisters could live peacefully and having equal importance 

nmn6 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Actually don't want to give spoilers,  in original version too the elder sister  is like that only . Though being an MBA graduate  don't want to work & expects easy money who later on turns into negative character. Her character  has lot of  shades both positive & negative.