Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Tennessean

Why does Saavi have to worry about paying for the ring and marriage expenses? It has been said so many times that the elder sister has done MBA. In today's episode it was mentioned that the house is a gift from Nana. How about sharing the expenses? It is not fair on Saavi but again Saavi will be driving day and night to take care of the marriage expenses while the elder sister will keep on fantasizing about being Mrs. Dalmiya.

I have been wondering the same. I wonder if and when Saavi would realize what a witch her sister is!!

Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: nmn6

Actually don't want to give spoilers,  in original version too the elder sister  is like that only . Though being an MBA graduate  don't want to work & expects easy money who later on turns into negative character. Her character  has lot of  shades both positive & negative. 

Mostly negative? I get vamp vibes from her!! πŸ˜†

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Agree with the topic title.. 

I haven't wat hed even one entire episode. What I have seen is just the recaps that flash in my ytube newsfeed. 

The cast somehow does not impress me except 

the moms of the leads. There seems to be no spark between leads let alone chemistry. FL is already too much subservient and the ML much too arrogant and more like a robot without emotions. One do not feel that any injustice is being done to the FL if she is cheated of the chance to marry him! Actually one would only feel she is saved coz the ML  appear to be a good catch only if *loads of money* appeal to you.  I see no reason why Saavi needs to marry him even if Sonam's truth comes out! It would really be a punishment to her to marry a person who is so judgemental without proper reason. 

The only spark I see in the show is between Vedika and Saavi!! πŸ˜†

Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

Agree with the topic title.. 

I haven't wat hed even one entire episode. What I have seen is just the recaps that flash in my ytube newsfeed. 

The cast somehow does not impress me except 

the moms of the leads. There seems to be no spark between leads let alone chemistry. FL is already too much subservient and the ML much too arrogant and more like a robot without emotions. One do not feel that any injustice is being done to the FL if she is cheated of the chance to marry him! Actually one would only feel she is saved coz the ML  appear to be a good catch only if *loads of money* appeal to you.  I see no reason why Saavi needs to marry him even if Sonam's truth comes out! It would really be a punishment to her to marry a person who is so judgemental without proper reason. 

The only spark I see in the show is between Vedika and Saavi!! πŸ˜†

Hey Indu!!

I do see chemistry but the show is moving at a snail’s pace. Very slow. I just want to see the wedding!! I’m so curious how it’s all going to happen!! 

I can’t stand Sonam!! What a horrible person!! Dimpy for all her plotting is actually fun to watch πŸ˜†

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

It is very very slow, slower than snail even...in gujarati version ...it took a whole year to get a proper/normal conversation between ML and FL !!!!!!!!!πŸ˜•

I wish they do NOT drag that much in hindi version...

still I do not like how they blame everything on saavi... as usual itv drama FL is punching bag for everyone!

why no one cared to find out how saavi's kundli ended up at mandir mahant with sonam's name on it? 

a business tycoon can not find it??

I wish ...writers make ML understand at least that...there is someone else behind this kundli swap fiasco, it is NOT saavi's fault... she is herself a victim like nityam!