Why are taapsee and anurag kashyap insulting audience

Posted: 1 years ago

They are literally mocking the audience saying boycott our movies also

And laughing so mockingly.

I used to atleast like taapsee little bit earlier

But looks like she and anurag have zero respect for audience (their consumers)

https://twitter.com/FilmyPulao/status/1556887943465549826?t=xoIISD-VY4mqt9nS9fOaPQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/total_woke_/status/1559878862107844609?t=V_bRUXs1K-i22uoSZSL7TA&s=19

Edited by arnavfluffy - 1 years ago

Originally posted by arnavfluffy

They are literally mocking the audience saying boycott our movies also

And laughing so mockingly.

I used to atleast like taapsee little bit earlier

But looks like she and anurag have zero respect for audience (their consumers)

just saw the video . It’s outrageous and disgusting . 

Added the video

I generally dont want to hate female actors

But taapsee is the limit.

Never ever insult audience

They are mocking the senseless boycott army . 

They seem to be mocking the unemployed idiots and bots on twitter. Doesn't seem like the same thing as audience at large. 

Why have we as an audience got this entitlement anyways ? What have WE done to call ourselves King ? Art is talent, talent should be appreciated. Audience does not make good movies like 83 or Thappad hit, they dont appreciate out of the box movies like Kapoor vs. Kapoor or whatever this Anurag guy made. They dont make any good movies like Lootera or I’d say Death in the Gunj hit anyways. Audience thrives on garbage. So why should good talented actors cater to the audience anyways ?? 

Audience has behaved mindless which is why BW today is in the state that it is today. No creativity, no good movie. Talented actors like RKR, AK, VM, VK are not appreciated. People dont make their movies talked or hit. I hope we stop pretending to ride the high horse thinking high on ourselves and hating on the BW folks, when we are AS or even more guilty of charge of making them mediocre. 

AK and TP are from the better lots. I feel sorry for them their movies deserve to do better than many garbage movies which become hit. 

Originally posted by semantic.error

They seem to be mocking the unemployed idiots and bots on twitter. Doesn't seem like the same thing as audience at large. 

But whether trending on twitter or not, main sentiment of the large audience is Boycott.

Not all people are there on twitter, but audience as a whole are boycotting BW due to various reason.

Instead of fixing their mistake, they mock the audience??

Why should we spend our hard earned money on them?

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Why have we as an audience got this entitlement anyways ? What have WE done to call ourselves King ? Art is talent, talent should be appreciated. Audience does not make good movies like 83 or Thappad hit, they dont appreciate out of the box movies like Kapoor vs. Kapoor or whatever this Anurag guy made. They dont make any good movies like Lootera or I’d say Death in the Gunj hit anyways. Audience thrives on garbage. So why should good talented actors cater to the audience anyways ?? 

Audience has behaved mindless which is why BW today is in the state that it is today. No creativity, no good movie. Talented actors like RKR, AK, VM, VK are not appreciated. People dont make their movies talked or hit. I hope we stop pretending to ride the high horse thinking high on ourselves and hating on the BW folks, when we are AS or even more guilty of charge of making them mediocre. 

AK and TP are from the better lots. I feel sorry for them their movies deserve to do better than many garbage movies which become hit. 

Audience will watch what they like.

If they expect money from audience, make movies what they want. Simple.

Otherwise do whatever you want.

Consumer is King.