Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

ab Meet ki trp bhagyas ko cross kregi … 🤣

bhagyas on decline … 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

I  happy to see Radha Mohan ki trp… that’s going good… and story b itni bekar ni h..

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Lagta hai agle week badhegi bigamist ko dekhke, uske agle aur jyaada when he will question her pavitrata.. 🤩

And when doormat will know abla pati is doing for their adopted pagal nanand, she will save the Nallawats 🤩

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Lagta hai agle week badhegi bigamist ko dekhke, uske agle aur jyaada when he will question her pavitrata.. 🤩

And when doormat will know abla pati is doing for their adopted pagal nanand, she will save the Nallawats 🤩

ye 1 hi show ta jisme bigamy ni ti …bht try kia becharo ne k usne bina trp badh jaye… story oikhna to ata hi ni…. I personally want to feel its not bigamy that attracted audience but a sudden shift in introducing more turns and twists … Meets were popular but story was bland … they needed a strong story if they want to be successful without bigamy.. wo inse hota ni … to they chose the easy route .. introduced bigamy… lots of shocking dialogues… cringe and trp will skyrocket and it will stay longer ..

Jiggy7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

ye 1 hi show ta jisme bigamy ni ti …bht try kia becharo ne k usne bina trp badh jaye… story oikhna to ata hi ni…. I personally want to feel its not bigamy that attracted audience but a sudden shift in introducing more turns and twists … Meets were popular but story was bland … they needed a strong story if they want to be successful without bigamy.. wo inse hota ni … to they chose the easy route .. introduced bigamy… lots of shocking dialogues… cringe and trp will skyrocket and it will stay longer ..

Mujhe khud pe rona aa raha.. Hum Bhagyas/Ghum banke reh gaye.. 🥲

Jiggy7 thumbnail

I  happy to see Radha Mohan ki trp… that’s going good… and story b itni bekar ni h..

Last week kya tha?

Maine iss week ke epis dekhe hai..

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Mujhe khud pe rona aa raha.. Hum Bhagyas/Ghum banke reh gaye.. 🥲

agr mj me himmat hoti to mai purane thread me jakr wo sare post nikal kr quote krti where we all were thanking our stars that our show is not bhagyas and ghum… mje waise sach kahu iski trp badhne se problem ni h.. mje bhagyas ki trp girti hui dekhni h… jb tk wo regressive content out of the window ni jayega .. sb show follow krte rhenge… bhagyas need to go off air .. especially kumkum bhagya…😡

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Last week kya tha?

Maine iss week ke epis dekhe hai..

2 week ae yhi borewell ka drama chl ra h .. and new villain Hriday is kinda awesome… 

Jiggy7 thumbnail

agr mj me himmat hoti to mai purane thread me jakr wo sare post nikal kr quote krti where we all were thanking our stars that our show is not bhagyas and ghum… mje waise sach kahu iski trp badhne se problem ni h.. mje bhagyas ki trp girti hui dekhni h… jb tk wo regressive content out of the window ni jayega .. sb show follow krte rhenge… bhagyas need to go off air .. especially kumkum bhagya…😡

Ab to ye bhi Bhagya ban gaya hai.. Koi kahin nahi jaa raha.. 🥲