Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

I need a "what was going on in ViSid's head" type segment or something for this episode just to know what they were thinking. Vicky, if he knows about all the inside drama that must have gone with RaAliaKat must be rolling his eyes in his head and Sid must have been like "rabba, bacha le mujhe" 

I do hope they call VicKat for the wedding (if SidIara ever do get married)

Vicky's got a really good poker face. None of the Ranbir questions bothered him, and he put his biwi first instead of Aloo😆

dhun.laagi thumbnail

This was a nice episode! Loved how both of them calmly dealt with KJo and still made the show entertaining. Also they seem to genuinely appreciate and respect each other, so they were very dignified about everything, while also making jokes and having fun in the later segments😳

Edited by nautankitadka - 1 years ago
dhun.laagi thumbnail

Secretly loved this part, where he was corrected by them 😛

https://twitter.com/sarcasm_taken/status/1559985707950542849 

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Grammar Nazi Karan made a mistake yesterday.... instead of using 'I' he used 'me' .... I wish one of the guys corrected him like how he rudely corrected Ananya

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Both of them came across as very secure, classy and dignified men yet smart and witty as well(and hot) They def have class, almost as if they were from royal families. Like someone said nepo kids should take lessons from them on how to present themselves 

vishakha33 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Sid and Kiara should not invite him either and maybe he'll finally realize he is the problem.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

It would be quite amusing if Sid and Kiara don’t invite Karan to their wedding 😆  But I don’t think that’ll happen. Karan launched Sid and brought Kiara into Dharma which changed the trajectory of her career from what her debut was. If for no other reason I think both will feel like they owe it to him to not embarrass him by giving him a public diss. Besides, he’s already promised he’ll perform Dola Re Dola for them and Sid even confirmed it 😆

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Just watched the show. Sid is totally droolworthy☺️

dillibilli thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

This episode was good, Sid is such a gentle soul.

I wish he could have at least won 1 round.

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Isn’t it great when two unproblematic, hot guys come together and just have fun? The Punjabi section was still my fav😆KJo really isn’t getting any going by the amount of double meaning jokes he makes - from talking about quickies to ratans lol. That tweet actually cracked me up on Sid “how do I like my eggs? Fertilised by Sid Mal”🤣both these guys cane across as incredibly sweet, no shit stirring, no unnecessary controversial answers, keep their private lives private and also fun. Nepo kids, pls watch and learn.