Deepika & Ranveer ~ KWK S8 Episode Discussion (written page1)

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Episode link https://www.hotstar.com/gb/tv/koffee-with-karan/1525/deepika-padukone-and-ranveer-singh/1260155767

Written update by me Priya so please do not take credit. If you share then do share the url link & you must credit me properly please. 

Their first meeting at SLB’s house for ram leela preparation. Ranveer had seen cocktail and after Kareena left the project he wanted Deepika in the movie. Deepika arrived in white simple Indian chikankari outfit with the wind blowing Ranveer is mesmerised. Ranveer removed crab from Deepika’s teeth first meeting dp told him to remove it and ranveer felt current and still feels it.

During Ram Leela they were inseparable monitor set travelling home vanity van always with each other on sets of ram leela. Someone threw a brick for the scene and they were so engrossed with each other. 

They couldn’t stop eating each other.

Ranveer proposed at Maldives. It was a beautiful location surrounded by the sea and little bit of sand they were alone together. Ranveer said that Deepika won’t be able to say no. He planned ring with his family, the price was out of his budget at the time. 

Deepika revealed proposal to her family & close family friends at dining table Ranveer choked on his food as he didn’t plan to say it then. Deepika’s Mum shocked at table and confronts Deepika in private later Ranveer overheard. Ranveer had to make a place in her heart now he is one of Ujjala’s favourite people. 

Marriage video: Rs intelligent sensitive. Padukones boring Ranveer bought life made her life complete. Ranveer says I love you baby. In one wedding clip Ranveer wanted to see her South Indian wedding look. deepika says no peeping. 

Want to be together with you for life. Rs never imagined he would marry deepika seems surreal. 

Kjo got emotional seeing their marriage video. 

Ranveer/Deepika says marriage is hard work. Grow from experience argument. The work makes marriage beautiful 

Ranveer says 83 released at the long time due to omicron. Jayeshbhai found its audience online. In cirkus ranveer had limited responsibility he was not that involved. 

clothes: Deepika says ranveer is under-confident shouldn’t distract people for who you are with your clothes. Ranveer Didn’t want people to talk about his clothes as it distracts attention from his work. Slb told him monochromatic suits him people pay more attention to his face & to keep facial hair. Ranveer says it was his masti. People have a problem if he wears or doesn’t wear clothes. Kjo also felt his own old outfits were mad. 

She went somewhere with srk and kjo for 25-30 min Deepika was crying in helicopter. In the episode ranveer kisses her while Kjo narrated the incident. Kjo on medication (for depression?). In 2014 deepika had depression. Rs made safe space for deepika- vulnerable share communicate Rs didn’t put it under the carpet. Rs says intention support heal and be there can navigate anything. Deepika had blackout and fall she called ranveer, he came immediately. Deepika was not fully present in the moment dp just crying at table at breakfast. Ranveer asked what happened dp didn’t know rs felt helpless. Ranveer called the padukone family she was normal then. Ranveer is patient and there for her he allows her to go to bed or let her do her structure to function. 

Ranveer says: Hi babes /love you from last life. He has to tell her about haircut changes or major look changes beforehand so he doesn’t shock her. Dp eating at the table watching tv at dinnertime ranveer comes in as someone else she is shocked. Dp wants a warning otherwise she is shocked. When he was kapil dev deepika having dinner with him every night.

Game: Ranveer and Kjo dance well Deepika is mostly observing (one of the songs doesn’t exactly have a hook step). Deepika got a deal from karan he is taking her out for dinner as she wasn’t the imposter and kjo guessed wrong.

Ranveer asks if deepika will compete for kwk package. Ranveer says he is deepika’s package.

Rapid fire: Ranveer says nice to meet you yaar to woo rapid fire voting audience. He mouths I love you. Rs asks for a chance for don3 worked we 12-13 years. Challenge for dating an actor is making time for each other. Ranveer calls deepika body goals. Kjo wanted to make sangam with Deepika Ranveer ranbir. No ai replica for deepika sunshine tweety bird & pebbles flintstone. Dola re dola replicate with ranbir ranveer. Deepika admits she is best bollywood actress today. Ranveer mimics Hrithik deepika says dont make fun of my friend. Good husband emotionally available. Sulking ranveer give him love (kisses). Rocky Randhawa is all heart she would date him. Deepika still tolerates his fashion sense ranveer cutely says he is wearing black now and Ranveer’s sleeping pattern has improved. How did deepika win rapid fire. Deepika won rapid fire by a huge margin after a long time. Ranveer sulking, Deepika what is mine is yours and yours is mine and she kisses him.

Kjo asks what Ranveer is whispering in Deepika’s ear in paparazzi meetings. Deepika is asking what paparazzi saying Ranveer just wants to make her smile. Ranveer says Deepika has the best smile and devilish eyes. Deepveer dance on latest music till 4am at night. They live on the 30th floor. Kjo seemed emotional says the episode is like a warm hug.

https://twitter.com/deepikapfc/status/1717264415790452931

It is releasing in 1 day (26th October midnight). I am looking forward to it

Edited by priya185 - 6 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Thanks for sharing. Is this on Disney plus in USA ? 

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Thanks for sharing. Is this on Disney plus in USA ? 

it doesn’t work in my country when I tried last year

if I want to watch it I have to buy hotstar separately 

Edited by priya185 - 6 months ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

BM! So excited for this episode.Bollywood royalty smiley2 both looking absolutely delicious in Black..I don’t like this cartier snake necklace which is just in fashion IDK WHY? But DP looks like her 2013 self again..which is great news smiley14

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

All eyes on this thread. I cant subscribe shitty Disney Plus just for this. KJo should think of releasing to bigger streaming platforms like Netflix, YT or simply Prime. smiley44

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Bookmarked. 

Can’t wait to see my favourite couple grace KWK smiley42

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/ranveer-singhs-memorable-encounter-with-deepika-padukone-revealed-on-koffee-with-karan-s8_201766

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 6 months ago
happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

All eyes on this thread. I cant subscribe shitty Disney Plus just for this. KJo should think of releasing to bigger streaming platforms like Netflix, YT or simply Prime. smiley44

Agreed I have to keep outsourcing for links online cause in my country we don't get Indian content in Disney Hotstar. It so frustrating to get a clear copy full episode etc. Let the struggles begin. Can tomorrow not come faster. So excited smiley10 KWK is always my guilty pleasure 

Edited by happygirl123 - 6 months ago
Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

yes yt pe dalde  simple can't watch coz of itsmiley38

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

So the episode will be out at 12am IST tonight