Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heere_Ve thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: IWILLDIESINGLE

So if Karan is so happy about Sid and Kiara, was all those rumours of Sid and Karan being gay lovers and Karan being head over heels, all figment of imagination of a certain IF bullshitter who knew about every BW star being bisexual? 

who Mallika e bhais?

MochaQueen thumbnail

Just popped in to ask, is it safe to watch the episode with hubby?

I put it on but he said to watch it later as he also wants to watch it with me, because he was impressed with Sid's charisma. I don't want to come out of the episode with him having a bigger crush on Sid than I do😭

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Just popped in to ask, is it safe to watch the episode with hubby?

I put it on but he said to watch it later as he also wants to watch it with me, because he was impressed with Sid's charisma. I don't want to come out of the episode with him having a bigger crush on Sid than I do😭

Sid is sweet in this episode I suggest you watch it first without him then decide if your hubby should watch it or not 

do you know if these episodes come on tv in our region?

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

Sid is sweet in this episode I suggest you watch it first without him then decide if your hubby should watch it or not 

do you know if these episodes come on tv in our region?

They are on hotstar but I can PM you the link

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

They are on hotstar but I can PM you the link

I have links 

was just wondering if it's available on tv as my Mum prefers watching it there. for the previous season it came on star gold 

MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Ik, Kiara  calling Sid back was sweet and all... But how many of you think it was scripted?? 🙋‍♀️

In a show where even rapid fire answers are pre decided, its hard to believe that this was organic.. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

I have links 

was just wondering if it's available on tv as my Mum prefers watching it there. for the previous season it came on star gold 

KJo is too bold for indian TV😆

I really enjoyed this episode. Vicky and Sid were so fun.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: MJHTMonayaSajan

Ik, Kiara  calling Sid back was sweet and all... But how many of you think it was scripted?? 🙋‍♀️

In a show where even rapid fire answers are pre decided, its hard to believe that this was organic.. 

I thought we all knew that by now😆

Which reality show is not scripted?