Meet | EDT 28

Posted: 1 years ago

I would like to request all of you to respect each other's opinions while participating in the discussions. India Forums encourages discourse among it's members to take place in a healthy atmosphere. Please adhere to the IF Code of Conduct at all times. 

There are some general rules to be kept in mind. 

• Please use this thread to discuss the episodes and refrain from chatting here
  • Please refrain from using any harsh, rude or offensive language
  • Please do not bash any actor or character.
  • Please refrain from bashing or engaging in a fight with the fellow members.
  • Please try and keep the comparisons and discussion with the regional version to a minimum as we already have a separate thread for the same.

Permission given by Chanel Moderator: BilliCat.

Graphics provided by : A_for_Aprita

Thank you Ritu…. It will last for a while this time … probably forever…😃 so you stay tension free

if you ask me Anju.. the episode that I watched multiple times earlier was 12th feb one… that valentines day was as balanced as it could get…

but ab wo b same feel ni deta … may be because aage jo kachra failaya … warna uske alawa initially koi b episode utha lo… they were all fun … my all time favorite “palang toot gya” …🤣 

and I particularly miss Nisha’s expression to that… 🤣kyu change kia Masoom ko…😭

separate thread na bnega … itna kasht ni kr skti… it’s already in two thread … last precap thread and previous EDT… 

kaho to yha b chipka deti hu .. but thead na bnega ..

Originally posted by Anjureads

Put that "bhi" post in a separate thread 😄

Originally posted by Jugnu21

if you ask me Anju.. the episode that I watched multiple times earlier was 12th feb one… that valentines day was as balanced as it could get…

but ab wo b same feel ni deta … may be because aage jo kachra failaya … warna uske alawa initially koi b episode utha lo… they were all fun … my all time favorite “palang toot gya” …🤣 

and I particularly miss Nisha’s expression to that… 🤣kyu change kia Masoom ko…😭

12th feb tho mera bhi favourite hai❤️ The full episode..... kitne baar dekha maine  palang toot gaya.... and the lotion episode too ... bahut saare favourites hai .... 

separate thread na bnega … itna kasht ni kr skti… it’s already in two thread … last precap thread and previous EDT… 

kaho to yha b chipka deti hu .. but thead na bnega ..

Ok Phir rehne do 😆

Hey we are in new EDT 😲... arre wah!! 😀

mai to currently Radha Mohan dekhne me interested hu…. 

“Borewell me giri gungun” kaand… problem ye h k mje lead pair se jyada villains ache lg re h us show me … 

especially Hriday… kaha se dhundh kr laaye h… kya mast dikhta h… and jb bolta h to .. total evil vibes .. ha pura episode ni dekhti hu… but jitna b dekha h….. it seems a good show…. I hope it gets more trp and ghum ganja ko off air krwa de ..😛

Originally posted by Anjureads

Hey we are in new EDT 😲... arre wah!! 😀

ha mehnat ki h maine ..na chahte hue b…to finish off previous EDT… 

mai to currently Radha Mohan dekhne me interested hu…. 

“Borewell me giri gungun” kaand… problem ye h k mje lead pair se jyada villains ache lg re h us show me … 

especially Hriday… kaha se dhundh kr laaye h… kya mast dikhta h… and jb bolta h to .. total evil vibes .. ha pura episode ni dekhti hu… but jitna b dekha h….. it seems a good show…. I hope it gets more trp and ghum ganja ko off air krwa de ..😛

Villain se yaad aaya.... ye Shanty actor kahi aur nahi aaya? 

Edited by Anjureads - 1 years ago