Frequent Posters

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Haven’t they been through enough?

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

My first thought was that it would be an easy target for terrorists.can’t even imagine what it must be like growing up in J&K.

sev.puri thumbnail

Originally posted by: LaraLappa

How can handful of terrorists be blamed for shutting down threatres of entire region ?

No terrorist threatend zaira wasim yet she quit bollywood citing religious barriers.

Handful of terrorists are enough to terrorise an entire city. The clue is in the name.

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sev.puri

My first thought was that it would be an easy target for terrorists.can’t even imagine what it must be like growing up in J&K.

Mine as well. They should probably open up multiple such theatres so that none of them seem 'special' enough to target. 

sev.puri thumbnail

Originally posted by: trouble_006

Mine as well. They should probably open up multiple such theatres so that none of them seem 'special' enough to target. 

Problem is it requires significant private investment and confidence from investors that it will be a profitable venture, not just rubble after a targeted bomb attack.

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sev.puri

Problem is it requires significant private investment and confidence from investors that it will be a profitable venture, not just rubble after a targeted bomb attack.

GoI can direct its funds to it for the first few years in the background while the private entities are the face of it. (It does the same for a lot of ventures). 

Pretty sure this opening is also happening only after GoI promised a lot of incentives (read gifts). They are trying hard to bring normalcy or atleast the perception of it. G-20 summit karana hai toh ye sab toh krna hi padega. 

Edited by trouble_006 - 1 years ago
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LaraLappa

How can handful of terrorists be blamed for shutting down threatres of entire region ?

No terrorist threatend zaira wasim yet she quit bollywood citing religious barriers.

R U pulling legs here? Joking, right?

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Hello Betty A1 , after long time no see 😆