Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall

Mai ek post dekh raha tha usme bola ki agar one partner is not good then dusre partner ka desirability kam hota hai 

Did that ever happened to you with respect to a Bollywood celebrity? 

I can’t think of a negative example but I can give you a positive one. I didn’t care for Kiara before but now that she’s dating Sid I like her 😆.  

Honestly I think it depends on what it is that they are bad at? If it’s just acting and their popularity or stardom people won’t care. If anything it might even win the partner some points because they figure this celebrity wasn’t just chosen for their star power. But if the “bad” is a personality issue and something serious then at the very least one would question the partner’s own motives and morals for picking such a bad celebrity.  

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

All these round about ways to talk about Alia 😆

hasini009 thumbnail
Originally posted by: semantic.error

All these round about ways to talk about Alia 😆

I don’t think it’s related to Alia.

maybe fly read terenaina’s posts “Deepika is undesirable after she’s married to Ranveer”😆

hyancchoatishoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah, Bipasha lost desirability marrying Grober, Ranbir lost it dating Alia, Parineeti lost dating director Maneesh, Shraddha lost dating Rohan Shreshtha, John lost it marrying Priya Ranchal, Hrithik losing it dating Saba, Rani lost is dating Adi Chopra, Nargis lost it dating Uday, Jacqui lost it dating Sajid and then Sukesh, Varun lost when he showed thenga to Varia shippers...

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Depends on how they treat their spouse. If they r respectful n loving caring they gain respect in my eyes. 

I agree with sushmita dating lalit modi made he lost her credibility because they look cringe as a couple.

Edited by naaznin - 1 years ago
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: hasini009

I don’t think it’s related to Alia.

maybe fly read terenaina’s posts “Deepika is undesirable after she’s married to Ranveer”😆

I aspire to have the energy terenaina has towards Ranveer 😆

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Are you talking about swinging ??? 

Swinging? 

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Ji bilkul 

Better half as an effect on other half and if one is non deairable it splashes om other partner too

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: hasini009

No, never happened to me.

in fact if I like someone, I like their partner also.  but it depends on how he/she treats my favourite.

Favourite nahi 

Matlab jaise Sushmita aur Lalit ka jo issue hua usme merko aisa feel hua ki mera opinion change hua hai about her 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall

Abhi jo image pahle tha sushmita ka wo nahi hai na Lalit Modi wala news ke baad? She was vocal about every issue fir you see her dating him

Mataji wanted to have a fling and udao some paisa, Gujju bhai ne pics leak karke.. phod diya bhanda. 🤣

I was ROFLing at her multiple explanations.

In my experience so far, once an articulate person always turns out to be chalu chapati. Yeh elite logo ka yehich pirablem most of the time. 😆